Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply My Little Phony
[ORP] HALLOWEEN 2016 COSTUME BALL Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:07 pm
Caramell cased a side eye to Paws, a tight lipped... well something... crossed her features before she turned her attention back to the adorable filly. "Very nice to meet you too Out of Orbit, the most cutest ballerina princess!" she smiled, the filly's laughter feeling quite contagious. Her game of make pretend made Caramell feel like a kid again, running around the house lost in imagination with her sister! "Of course you may! How could I possibly not allow something so precious into my forest!" she beamed, pressing her pawed hooves together in excitement!

She glanced up at the dragoness when the other spoke, a smile of appreciation flashing across her features at the other's compliment. "Thank you Mistress Dragon! Yes they are home made, but don't hold a candle to yours." she nodded, turning back to the filly but addressing the next part for all really. "If anyone wants, you are totally invited back to my place for popcorn and movies any time!" she beamed!

cursedandwandering

zippedsiren

LizzyMoo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:04 pm
"Oh? Cotton tilted her head, revealed to hear she wasn't the only Phony who had been late... and also the fact that she hadn't missed much but some dancing! "I'm glad to know I'm not the only one!" she flashed a smile at Smooth Swing.

As he asked her a question, she bobbed her head excitedly! "OH yes! I don't know many super heroes but I do know him! I don't think your costume is bad at all! I especially love the shield...is it heavy?!" she tilted her head, noting how it kept falling off and hoped he wasn't hurting his poor adorbale wingies!

Kitomyx

Blue Eyed Melloon

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:54 pm
The words were shocked right out of Jolly Roger; like a sail without wind, he deflated and the look in his one eye as this strange cowboy extolled his virtues, said he was special, was a lost and confused one. He was just a pirate. A silly pirate dressed as a parrot who tried to quietly do his best and go about his business without anyone noticing him but his crew. They were all he needed. He didn’t need a handsome stranger to confuse things. He didn’t want to be tempted by a cowboy with a nice smile and nicer words.

He remained still and quiet as Rocky Road fixed the beak and leaned in for a quick smooch. The beak wasn't his but somehow Jolly Roger felt it anyway, as a quiver through his spine and a promise.

It wasn’t a marriage proposal. It was just one night at a party, without his crew, without anyone to judge his actions. When you were out at sea, staring into the lonely waves, there was no shame in having a memory to turn back to. "Aye," Jolly Roger said finally, "I’ll be waitin’." Then he turned and walked away to find a bathroom and cool down the burn in his cheeks. Let the cowboy dance and then he’d have a turn.

Chrystali

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:29 pm
Quote:
SUPER LATE REPLY I AM SORRY ALL! WORK IS MAD BUSY. FREE TIME IS A LUXURY NOW QnQ

User Image

Yeah he actually wanted to move closer and take a better look at the awesome being underneath the big hat that cooks wonderful meals in mere minutes, but that all washed away when he heard a loud screech into the room. Ok what now? Turning around Peanut saw another older phony, who surprisingly, looked smashing and quite hot... His face felt warm and he stared at the floor avoiding eyecontact and all but before he could flee the scene, he felt himself being lifted up and held rather tightly in the mares hooves. OMG SHE WAS HUGGING HIM! He froze and wished he could hide further inside his banana costume but his legs just dangled lifelessly as he frantically tried to stop his little heart from beating 100miles per hour!

When she had let go, he managed to hear her introduce herself in the noisy room. "T-thanky you C-cotton Moon..." he spoke while shifting his hat to pretend to look busy only to hide his blushing face! The Sailor scouts he knew of, somewhere in Caramell's room he saw them before in a poster or three. "The p-party just started. He just arrived too," he spoke, pointing at Smooth Swing. He went to "fix" his hat again and took a quick peek at chef. Omg he can't believe chef is attending such a spooky social event.

Looking back at the blonde pegasus, he listened as the dude explained what he was supposed to be. "Well, er... I don't really have a tv or internet things in my tree house... I don't mean to be i-ignorant of other t-things, sir..." The shield was really cool, as already mentioned by Cotton Moon. "I did debate whether or n-not to show u-up tonight... s-sorry to have to make you explain your costume to me." The mention of Captain America did not spark any memory for this bab, all he knows is that winter time is scary time.

His ears perked when he heard the mention of Macaron Critique. It was definitely chef. But, tonight, he decided to be cool and pretend to not see him. Maybe later, if chef ever looks ultra bored, then maybe, maybe, he will tap him on the shoulder and talk about food with him. Right now is not the time to ruin his image or reputation calling out to chef. Peanut knew better. If he were in his shoes, he'd probably wanted no bab to pester him either.

Fea Line
Kitomyx
Blue Eyed Melloon

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:11 pm
It was a good thing that the filly was quite modest. All these Phonies calling her a princess might have made her believe that Out of Orbit needed to be treated like royalty! Instead, she humbly mentioned "..oh... I... I'm not a princess a-actually. I am just a regular 'cutest ballerina,' Totoro!"

The mention of popcorn and movies got the Filly thinking about something she had asked Confetti Daze about. Her tummy gurgled a bit, and soon big eyes were on her beloved Totoro!

"U-um... Totoro...w-would we be able to get something to nibble on... um... now?" There was a teeny pause before she politely added "Please."

Fea Line
Mmmm popcorn!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:17 pm
Fea Line

zippedsiren

LizzyMoo

"Oh! I'm a professional cosplayer! I'd love it if you could introduce me to the seamstresses at your work!" Her eyes sparkled as she stared pleadingly at Fantasia. To think of all the tips she could learn from other professionals in the costume business! It would be amazing!

She breathed in a happy sigh for a moment as she imagined the possibilities, but a quick gaze to her sister reminded her of her desperate cause. Frantic, she looked out at the crowd of phony. Which one would be the perfect one for Caramell?

Figuring the best way to find out was to ask everyone, she started by reaching for Fantasia's shoulders and shaking her. "WOULD YOU DATE MY SISTER?!"

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:59 pm
User Image"Macaron Critique?" Swing repeated, thinking he might have heard the name before elsewhere. "A pleasure to meet you. And that sounds like an amazing profession. What do you think of the food here so far, then? I'm curious as to if I should chance trying something myself."

Catching Cotton's smile, however, what showed of his white complexion reddened visibly under his mask and he looked away, embarrassed as his blonde bangs hid his flushed face. He knew she was probably just being nice since she seemed the sort of phony to be cheerful and friendly towards everyone, but a pretty mare giving him a direct smile like that always ended up making him blush for whatever reason, causing him to act more shy than usual.

He cleared his throat and attempted to recompose himself. He couldn't act like that now, not as Captain America. Especially not when there were phonies here who didn't know who he was! As the Captain's representative for the night, he had to at least try to do him justice by properly acting the part. That meant no blushing or getting shy for stupid reasons!

The pegasus was relieved to know that Cotton, at least, seemed to recognize the Avenger. He smiled and shook his head at her question. "Actually, no; I made it out of foam, so it's pretty light. The problem is it might be a little too light...I think that might be part of the reason it keeps falling off." He turned his neck to lift it from his back in his mouth before using a hoof to hold it up if she wanted to feel it. "Guess if I do any dancing or anything, I can keep it off to one side."

Smooth Swing chuckled lightly at the colt's comment. "Hey, don't worry about it! It's not like we can know or be interested in everything. Captain America actually has a lot of comics he's in, so he's not just on TV or the internet, but even then, it's not a bad thing if you haven't heard of him. Um...he's kind of like Sailor Moon? He beats bad guys. And, uh...evidently wears the same colors." Grinning, he shrugged. "I guess this color palette's pretty popular with superheroes."

Nodding toward the foal's costume, he asked, "How about yours? Did you make it yourself?" Realizing he might have been being a bit intimidating in his questioning, he added, "If you don't mind me asking, why'd you choose a banana? I like your idea a lot, but it got me curious." He waved a hoof. "Oh, and you can call me Swing, if you like. 'Sir' is pretty formal."

FrostyPeaches

Fea Line

Blue Eyed Melloon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:57 pm
Caramell tilted her head with a pretend look of shock. "You mean to tell me you aren't a Princes?!?!!" she gasps, feigning surprise at the fillies words. "You could have had me fooled!" she giggled before she leaned in closer to hear OoO's soft words.

Her head tilted to the other side as she glanced at the food table. Some of it had been punch logged but majority of the food seemed to be perfectly intact. "Oh but of course! We can make our journey there right now!" she smiled, reaching out to offer to lift the little filly onto her back if she wanted. Caramell was smaller than your normal sized pony and she certainly wasn't as big as Rocky Road so she wanted to make the little filly as comfortable as possible after her and her sister had been such a noisy startle earlier.

Speaking of her sister.....

Caramell was going to pretend she didn't hear that last comment toward sthe dragoness....

cursedandwandering

LizzyMoo

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Snoofington

Merry Krampus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:15 pm
User Image If Night Flyer was anything at all, she was absolutely a fan of parties. The Autumn season made for nice flying weather but, even better, it seemed to suit her particular brand of phony and Phonyland itself seemed to agree with the rising of a new Halloween Mansion.

This year, Night Flyer was quite fashionably late but, in the honor of making absolutely certain that her portrayal of one Morticia Addams was as accurate and recognizable as possible, Night took ample time dying her mane, ripping fabric, and applying makeup. The batwing pegasus strolled in with a classy smile as she surveyed the other patrons. Everyone seemed to be having a good time, and everyone's costumes were unique. From what she could tell, all the other phonies had picked costumes that suited them just as well and she chuckled fondly to herself as she admired them.

------

;; Excuse me while I tumble in here super late aaahahaha!! Anyone can feel free to approach!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:22 pm
Cotton laughed as she turned to watch the foal fidget with his hat. Poor dear, was it too loose? "Awww hunny, here let me help." she cooed, reaching down to fix his hat for him and giving him another hug. Foals were just so cute!!!

"We do match, we are almost twinsies! You have the star and I the moon!" she grinned, turning back towards Smooth Swing. She was revealed to hear that his shield wasn't too heavy. At least his wings wouldn't get squished now! "That's a really clever idea! Except.... well. If you need to stop bad guys then I don't think foam flings very good." she giggled, bringing a hoof to her face to try to hide it before reaching out to gently touch the shield. "Its ok though! Because I'm a magical girl and evil will be brought to justice!" she laughed, striking a silly pose. If any day needed saving, one wouldn't have to look too far! This pegasus, however, seemed super sweet and friendly the way he spoke to the little banana. She doubted she was going to have anything less than a great time.

Kitomyx

FrostyPeaches

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:36 pm
((Urgh.... I work such long hours on the weekends... sorry it took so long for me to reply! Hope no one minds me re-inserting Confetti info the group...))

Confetti Daze was overwhelmed for a while with all the adult phonies and their exclamations, and then quickly grew super bored with all the flirting. Eeeeewwww... but her sure did like Paw's style! Loud and surprising! She was definitely Best-Phony!

As Out of Orbit was distracted and entertained by the Totoro-lady, Confetti pronked up to Paws and reached up to poke her shoulder, "Hey lady! You're the most funnest phony here... it's pretty obvious that you win best-phony. I waaaas saving these for later but..." he wriggled a bit with a pocket in his costume and pulled out a mini-confetti-gun. "Here! Pull the trigger and... well... SURPRISE!" He chuckled almost bashfully, then turned on his heel and scampered back after Orbit, following her to the snack table.

"Hey hey! Out of Orbit and Totoro! After we get some snacks, can we play some party games? I think I see some over there...!" he grinned and gestured over to some phony bobbing for apples and throwing darts at balloons filled with candy.

Fea Line

cursedandwandering

LizzyMoo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:40 pm
Bubbles giggled behind her hoof at all the huff and fuss. "Look at that, a cowboy and his.. Parrot." It was cute. Well, cowboys were like pirates of the land. It would work itself out.

"Lets give them some space yeah? In the meantime, I am-" A hum, she wasn't sure how to phrase it. Having a tail for hindquarters was so awkward on land. Especially at parties where dancing was a thing.

However, Bubbles had her thoughts interrupted by the appearance of another mer. Finally, she'd not have that nagging feeling of being the single fish in the sea.
"Oh my!" Jumping back to reality with the should of who would date the sister and.
"Well, that's one way to find a date. Caramell, are you looking at any phony in particular who'd you'd like to spend some time with?" Bubbles tilted her head, the skulls bouncing around her.
"Perhaps if so, you find them quick. A few mares just arrived so-" Bubble giggled again.
"I'm going to go say hello. Would you like to join me?"

ex o ex Snoof
Fea Line
cursedandwandering

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:05 pm
User ImageWhat System Error may not have been prepared for when she approached the mare who caught her eyes was for the tiny, pudgy mare next to her to respond.

Sprinkles arrived at the party and had been chowing down on the delicious fare that was provided, while gazing in absolute amazement and wonder at absolutely everything in the mansion. The bubbly mare turned around to face Error, realizing the intensity of her costume. The mare was dressed from head to hoof in a cow costume with a crescent moon shaped "rocking horse" type item under her hooves. It was hard to tell if she naturally wobbled around or if that was really just the rocking device she was utilizing. Powder from little cake skulls and their icing sugar dust was smeared over the small opening in her cow costume for her mouth.

"DO YOU REALLY THINK I'M BEAUTIFUL?" Sprinkles squeeked excitedly at the mer. Her eyes wide either from happiness or sugar high, it was really hard to tell. "That is SO nice. You are SO nice. I can't believe you really think so. Ohmyohmy, I can't wait to tell everyone about how NICE you are. AND LOOK AT YOU. You look like you fell into cotton candy. I know that's probably not cotton candy, but can you imagine if it was? Just walking around in a costume you could snack on. That's SO original and sweet. Get it? SWEET. How did you make it? Can I touch it? IS it edible? I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU THINK I'M BEAUTIFUL."

Sprinkles continued to talk in a weirdly bubbly and excited manner, so much that the original mare that Error meant to speak to looked at Sprinkles like she was insane and moved away from the two of them.

cursedandwandering
Sorrynotsorry. I regret nothing.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:02 pm
Kitomyx

FrostyPeaches

Fea Line

zippedsiren

"The food here so far...?" he said, staring down at the table. He wasn't expecting to be asked just yet. He hadn't had any time to come up with some clever turns of phrase yet! He coughed into his sleeve to buy himself a few awkward seconds before returning to his smug demeanor.

"Well, so far, I've only tried a few things, but they are acceptable." he said indicating the sandwiches as well as a couple of spooky looking cookies with icing on top.

"The cookies are a little one the sweeter side, even for a dessert, but I suspect it's because of a bit too much icing on top. At least they don't crumble like broken concrete. The sandwiches have a nice ratio of cheese to meat. From a personal standpoint, I prefer wheat or rye to white, but tis not my party."

Well, Peanut was officially a part of the conversation. There was no denying his existence anymore. Macaron inwardly sighed, then fixed the foal with his wide gaze.

"Good to see you again kid." he said a little gruffly after some waffling on how to address the foal. "That is an...interesting costume." The other two phonies...Smooth Swing and Cotton, had much more to say about it, but he busied himself with gathering what seemed to be a pumpkin tart, taking a small bite of it so that he didn't have to speak for a moment.

That food caught in this throat like a rock when he heard someone familiar squeal nearby. His eyes got impossibly larger as they affixed themselves to a phony...cow....thing. He recognized that noise. He recognized those wings. AND THE EYES. The eyes that matched his own! It couldn't be....

"S-Sprinkles!?" he coughed out, dropping the remainder of the tart on the table before dissolving into a coughing fit.  

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:04 pm
"Well popcorn and a movie are always a good combination. And of course, I could introduce you to some phonies in the indust---" Fantasia was nodding along before the Totoro's more exuberant sibling grabbed her and shook her crazily.

Date the Totoro? Fantasia looked back at the mare, and while cute, she was a little bit more inclined towards the tall,dark, handsome and mysterious types. "I.. well that is sweet. Maybe a coffee date, but if you want something lasting maybe you'd have more luck elsewhere?" Fantasia laughed lightly teasing. While laughing, her eyes caught sight of a familiar shape; one she only saw in the mirror or on her own mother, the shape of a batwing. And Fantasia nearly lost her composure, her head spinning inside with thoughts of 'ohmy cthulhu, who is that creature.' She just had to meet her.

With a deep breath, Fantasia picked up on the Hydra-mer's suggestion. "Yes, lovely. Great idea."

Fantasia immediately made a b-line for the other bat wing mare, thinking of cool lines that didn't sound too scripted."What frightening sky have you dropped in from this Hallow's eve?"

Fea Line

cursedandwandering

iStoleYurVamps
just in case Bubble comes with to Night Flyer instead of System Error and the cow-Sprinkles

ex o ex Snoof
Fantasia is trying not to lose her cool/mind

My Little Phony

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas