Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
July 2018 Wishing Star Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:26 pm
Soquili Slot Please!

A True Friend

Who is Wishing?:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: My name is Anastasia, but you can call me Stas. I enjoy causing mayhem and torturing prisoners with my parents and siblings, but lately I'm craving the company of someone that isn't related to me. I have trouble making friends with the whole 'murderous rampaging' thing. Family is great and all, but having a friend would be even better!!
10 Things I Like: Blood, gore, natural colors, natural markings, body horror, minis, sutis, eyeballs, flowers, weapons
10 Things I Don't Like: Pastels, bows, mers, henna, geometric patterns, neon,
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A nice pile of intestines  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:56 pm
Soquili Slot Please!

My Long Lost Family Member

Soquili in search of a relative:
User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Brother
Breed (first choice): Angeni-flutter hybrid
Breed (2nd choice): Fluttercorn
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A small, chipped teacup with a gold rim and a broken handle
Short IC Response: Dulcinea had lost count of how many times her sister had picked fights or accused her of trying to ruin her day over the silliest things in the last few weeks, and it was all she could do to not simply burst into tears or throw a fit over the unfairness of it all. What had changed was unclear, but Miela had managed to single-handedly turn their living situation into a nightmare (nevermind that she might have been partially responsible), and 'Cinea was desperate for a reprieve. The most helpful solution that had come to mind was the memory of their brother, whom she hadn't seen in ages, but who had stepped in between the worst of the fights and calmed both sisters down enough to realize what witches they were being to each other long enough to apologize... at least, temporarily, before they were fighting again in a matter of hours. Still, his sweet, gentle nature had soothed the worst of the cutting remarks and hurts that were strewn about carelessly, and 'Cinea was at the end of her rope trying to find another solution where both sisters lived long enough to settle down without killing one another.

On a grassy hilltop beneath a clear sky of stars, the chocolate mare gently set down a broken teacup- the only remnant of her favorite set, that Miela had broken on purpose- and allowed herself a deep sigh before casting a pleading gaze at the clouds. "Dear spirits of the sky and stars... if you could bring back our brother, we would... I would be eternally grateful. Miela is just-" she cut herself off abruptly and snorted to avoid providing more detail than was necessary. "Take this gift and please consider helping him find our way back to us."

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:58 pm
Soquili Slot Please!

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Permission to Reference Bushkin
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Father
Breed (first choice): Cerynei or Half Cerynei
Breed (2nd choice): Wind
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Pumpkin Spice leaves one of the pumpkin blossoms from her vines and several pieces of candy from her bucket.
Short IC Response:
Pumpkin Spice wasn't sure what drew her to the altar below the star. She'd heard many tales of its wonder and the gifts it granted to others. The easily distracted mare had made her way here, albeit slowly thanks to finding neat things to discover, but she had made it.
Now that she stood here the heavy draft lady shuffled her large feet and blushed brightly before speaking, "I know that I am not the smartest mare in the land and that I have my issues. I also know that my sister and I's mother is long gone, but I know that my father is out there and I admit to being curious about who he is..." Her blush turned darker and her lips turned into a grimace, "I also want to know why he left our mother heavily pregnant and alone..." It was answers she had sought coming here and she hoped she might get them. Carefully she laid her offering down, "Please give me a chance to know who he is, why he did what he did, and maybe find out what its like to have a father..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:02 pm
Soquili Slot Please!

A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Kawani Persona

Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: "Niyol told me about this place once. He said it was special, where you could go and talk to the sky and maybe have your wish granted." It had been quite a few years now since then and Niyol had passed. "I never had the courage to try til now." Never one did know if it would work til they tried...

10 Things I Like:
01. Accessories
02. Scars
03. Unique Markings
04. Cool color palettes with little bits of brights that pop!
05. Feathers
06. Drafts
07. Disparate Hair / Tails
08. Mixed Breed Features
09. One Different Color Hoof
10. Alternate Expressions

10 Things I Don't Like:
01. Scenery as markings.
02. Gore / Exposed Organs or Muscles (Blood is fine though.)
03. Mers (I <3 them. They are just harder to find interaction for.)
04. Seathi (I <3 them. They are just harder to find interaction for.)
05. Bald Ponies
06. Cutie Marks
07. Soft Frilly Aesthestic
08. Neons without darker contrast.
10. Can't really think of anything else...

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A little woven basket with some hand dyed cloth, beads and found feathers in it.  

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

SylverStar

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:15 pm
Familiar Slot Please!

Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): brother
Breed (first choice): Fox
Breed (2nd choice): Mountain Lion
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? a scarab beetle
Short IC Response: Bast was lounging at a small oasis staring at the large mystical star above, when she saw something shimmer in it's light in front of her. To her surprise there was a small scarab crawling towards her. She thrust both her paws at it and caught it. This was a lucky omen. She had heard tales of a brother she had, but had never met him. Staring at the beetle she pictured their reunion and sacrificed the sacred beetle in her paws as an offering to the great star to make her vision come true.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:15 pm
Familiar Slot Please!

Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: mistalina13
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: N/A
Permission: N/A

Parent 1: Ditto / mistalina13
Uncert - I apparently don't have it. Sorry about that.

Parent 2: Rogue

Additional Parents: N/A

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A flower.
Short IC Response: Ditto doesn't really talk much, so it would just be a lot of enthusiastic chirping and rolling around it's pokeball.  

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:27 pm
Familiar Slot Please!

A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Familiar
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: I like flowers, and the forests, and taking care of things. Its a favorite pass time of mine to sit in a high tree and watch the sunset. I'm a simple bird of simple means, and living a simple life and I'm happy with that, though a friend to talk to would be nice.
10 Things I Like:
Other small birds
Flowers
Cute bugs like moths or bees
Light pinks
Pastels
Glow
Petalwings
Pokemon
Natural Patterns/Colors
Stars
10 Things I Don't Like:
Creepy Crawlies
Muddy Colors
Green
Hot Pink
Overly complex markings
No markings at all
Gore/Zombies
Bones Showing - Unless Clean and unused on face
Extra eyes anywhere but on face
Small clustered holes (trypophobia)
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? She offers a small but fresh pot of gathered honey from her bonded's bee farm.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:38 pm
Familiar Slot Please!

A True Friend

Who is Wishing?:
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: "Let me keep this straight: I don't mind quiet. I like quiet. It's just...when you're always alone, maybe there's such a thing as too much quiet...you get me? Someone else out there has to get that too."
10 Things I Like:
Wings
Stripes
Shine
Similar colors
Jewelry
Scarves
Natural style markings
Cool colors

10 Things I Don't Like:
Neon colors
Aquatics
Scales
Overly complex markings
Lack of any markings
Muddy colors
Bald
Scenery as markings

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Two of his own feathers, one black, one white  

Teigra

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:42 pm
Soquili Slot Please!

Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Sister
Breed (first choice): Ulun'suti
Breed (2nd choice): Hippo-suti
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A golden leg cuff with a few strands of his black hair woven around
Short IC Response: Baruti calmly laid the jewelry offering before him before raising his eyes to the sky. The stars above sparkled with far away light, but his attention was focused on only one. "It's me again," he began quietly, bowing his head. "I don't know if you can hear me, but if you can, and it's in your power and will to do so..." A soft sigh. "Please...bring her back to me."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:56 pm
Soquili Slot Please!

Speedy Delivery!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: I own both
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth, Express Delivery

Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: Kiara Lime
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: n/a
Permission: I own both

Parent 1: Koryo
UNCERT
Parent 2: Minx
User Image
UNCERT
Additional Parents: n/a
Link to breeding agreement: I own both
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Koyro leaves a tuft of his fur and minx leaves one of her favorite bones
Short IC Response: n/a (Tell me a little about your couple. What does your pair say to the wishing star when they come to ask for a basket? Optional.)

------------------------------

Familiar Slot Please!

Familiar in search of a relative:
User Image
Breed (first choice): Wolf
Breed (2nd choice): Fox
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A years worth of his favorite slaughter trophies
Short IC Response: (Tell me a little about your character. What do they say to the wishing star? Optional.)  

Kiara Lime

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:33 am
Familiar Slot Please!

Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: n/a
Permission: n/a

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Link to breeding agreement: n/a
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Fintan leaves a sky blue bead as Su leaves a tuff of black fur.
Short IC Response: Both of the normally silent canines exchanged awkward glances. Would this even work? Su'nural nosed his tuff as Fintan let out a sigh. The bigger wolf pawed his bead over the tuff. Reassuring Su'nural that the fur wouldn't be moved. After another silent moment Su'nural looked to Fintan.
"I really hope they get your eyes..."
Fintan blushed then turned to hide his face with a wing.
"Tail."
Su'nural chuckled as he nuzzled the other.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:38 am
Familiar Slot Please!

Soquili/Familiar in search of a relative:
User Image
Breed (first choice): Pronghorn
Breed (2nd choice): goat
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A red Rose.
Short IC Response: Rosario stood in front of the wishing star. His face frowned a bit as he places a flower on a nearby rock. "The flowers I grow might not be as lovely as the ones my sister tended. I remember that her roses always grew to be fragrant and elegant looking. The roses she grew never had violent thorns, and they were sturdy plants. While my flowers cannot compare, I would still like to gift the wishing star a rose. Through the flower I wish to convey all the longing I have for the companionship of a sister who has been gone to long from my life."  

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:47 am
Familiar Slot Please!

User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): sister
Breed (first choice): Mountain Lion
Breed (2nd choice): Wolf
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A glowing lily
Short IC Response: Aoi bows and closes her eyes. "Please hear my cry. I wish to have a sister be by magic or something else." Standing straight. "Please take this lily as my plea. "  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:12 am
Soquili Slot Please!

Speedy Delivery!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: Self, was told it was not rquired.
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth, Express Delivery, Gashapon--I'm open!

Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: Nyx Queen of Darkness
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: Kamiki
Permission: https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=25&t=24256741#373090695

Parent 1:
Uncert is Currently Unavailable
Parent 2: (N/A for rogue entries.)
User Image
Uncert

Link to breeding agreement: https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=25&t=24256741#373090695
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A small bell
Short IC Response: Children were a blessing. When she had met Darshan, briefly, they'd agreed to a beneficial arangement. Two as beautiful as they were bound to have beautiful children together. So why not have another child to love?

(Sorry, such vanity and I'm sucking at RP post currently. Forgive my brain?)  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Natelie

Feline Wife

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:15 am
Soquili Slot Please!

Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: Natelie
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: Kara Asumie
Permission: [x]

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert, Markings
Additional Parents: N/A
Link to breeding agreement: here
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A snip from a purple ringlet of her mane, a plumeria flower bundled together neatly with string and a blue bead nestled at the base of a white candle
Short IC Response: Fayth stepped up to leave the offering she had brought, setting it down amungst many others. She had been innocently captured by the male hovering nearby but was since released on good terms and whether he saw it or not she considered him her closest friend outside of her twin sister. She spoke quietly, as she always did "Wishing star, please grant my wish tonight. I.. know whatever this is will never last but I would like a foal with Toma-kun. Someone to cherish as much as I have grown to cherish his friendship." She looked back to the dark male and smiled lightly while giving the star one last glance "Thank you"

Prepare for trouble . . .make that double! I want twins or triplets!
Twins?: Yes
Triplets if Applicable?: No  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas