Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Pairings
Make love, and babbies <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amizade

Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:24 pm
Haha. <3

She has a rox, and AV tells me they have raccoon's hands so he should be able to help her with a variety of things. (:

Um, yes. Probably.
But not right now. Maybe Wednesday? I have an exam coming up that I need to really really cram for. I just switched on the computer to print something out and now I'm checking Gaia. >:  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:39 pm
Vesperiie

Squall is so gorgeous amg. <3 I want to throw Where Secrets Lie at him so badly but I'm pimping her out so much already >_>

Also I think we spoke about possibly throwing Evergreen and Breakaway together when he was still a babbin but idk if I'm mixing that with someone else...? xD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
They do look pretty together, though C:  

StarScarred

Minsuil
Crew

Enduring Elder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:45 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

hi Vesp have I ever told you how much I love Squall, because I really love Squall...

so uh, just threw most of my girls up there for him. Let me know if any of them hit your fancy! We can do RPs if you want, though they're not needed. And I'm okay with unedited for breedings too! Whatever floats your boat. 0v0 i just want a squall bby pls pls it's all i ever want-- /shot  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:07 am
Vesperiie

double post b/c I am a horrible whore emotion_0A0

also all those squall pairings above because I love squall sobs  

Minsuil
Crew

Enduring Elder

Vesperiie

Hallowed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:50 am
Minsuil
Omg I need to be quoted to no end everywhere, I did not see any of these posts Dx

I love your girls so much minsu, but atm I think I've overpaired Squall with an RP for a breeding, a CC, and at least two other pairings in the wings @_@ I'm a terrible person who should keep a list and go off it one by one but I am greedy and matope is so CCy and and and gonk But I am a total sucker for red and blue and I think he'd look awesome with Oathkeeper one day <33

Skyrender I actually have paired with Rowan's mother xDD But I am totally down with him and Burning Bush <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:13 pm
Vesperiie

LOL! No problem Vesp. I want Fireflight babies too, but he's got an impressive list. Just let me know when he has time for Oath and we can toss them into CC or bribe. : >

Mother and Daughter fight over the same man..... j/k, sounds good! I'll put him and Burning Bush down and toss them into CC one day.  

Minsuil
Crew

Enduring Elder

Samuel Carlin

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:11 am
Vesperiie

I could swear I'd posted in your thread before. Maybe I just meant to and forgot. /fail

Anyway!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. + User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I know he's obnoxiously bright, but for some reason, I think they'd make neat babies. Or:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. + User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Of course, she might look good with EF, too:

Orrr...

And to prove that I have does to offer too XD

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:07 pm
Samuel Carlin

I love Eating Fireflies, he makes such lovely edited clutches but his colors and subtle marking would be lovely for unedited as well <3 I'm game for either of these pairings, edited preferred but whatever you're up for c: If we get picked, I'll go for a blessing on the doe~

The two pairings with Sweet Water just seem a bit too bright of a combination to me... Perhaps something more like these two?

Walks with Wonder is also gorgeous, but I have Squall in for a lot of similar blue x brown pairings which take priority, so have to say no to that x.x

Also, I have no more CC slots this month, so you'd have to enter in yours ^^;; Next month I'll probably have space though, I'll ask blue to put in a pairing or two I have with her xD  

Vesperiie

Hallowed Hunter

AmbitiousMoron

Conservative Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:24 am
Is this pairing still CC-able? c:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:19 pm
AmbitiousMoron
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yes, of course <3 Sorry for the slow response, Gaia never tells me when people post anymore QQ  

Vesperiie

Hallowed Hunter

Cynnybun

Anxious Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:05 pm
Okay I just HAD to throw Feather at your girls. OTL
I LOVE THIS OKAY Q D Q <3
I think he would be perfect for her personality-wise,
and their colors are pretty as well!

Okay I'm going to be honest and say that I just want more of this line.
But again, sweet babies. Q U Q
As far as a plot idea goes, maybe he comes across her after a recent heartbreak?
He'd definitely be the type to comfort and console her, and certainly wouldn't hurt her if he could help it!

Also feel free to take a look at my babies and let me know if any others catch your fancy!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:22 pm
Cynnybun
I LOVE FEATHER <3 LOVE LOVE LOVE. Just gotta say xD

I'm fine with either of these pairings, though I think I prefer him with My Heart colorwise. He definitely suits both of them really well, personality wise <3  

Vesperiie

Hallowed Hunter

Cynnybun

Anxious Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:32 pm
I think that's my favorite pairing, too!
Q U Q <3
Would you maybe want to set up a rp?
If not, a straight CC would be fine as well,
and we could rp afterward if they're chosen. c:
(he actually stick around and she's surprised?)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:50 pm
Vesperiie

Vesp, I am so sorry. Again, I thought I repped and apparently I didn't. I am made of spaceheadedness.

Quote:

I would be happy to go for either of these. Do you have a preference? Or I can stick them both on my one-of-these-days lists and we can see how it goes? RP is cool if you want that, too.

Quote:
The two pairings with Sweet Water just seem a bit too bright of a combination to me... Perhaps something more like these two?

Poor Sweet -is- really bright, so I take no offense at all to being turned down. These two, though, would make me quite happy, so I'd go with them too, if you want.

And no problem at all about Wander. smile  

Samuel Carlin

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image

… hm? >3