Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
More Meteor Showers Bring Even Stranger Powers. (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 460 461 462 463 464 465 ... 552 553 554 555 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:05 pm
Nova Blancke
"I restored the lungs and throat of a young boy before coming here. There is no catch. I am simply offering it because I can do it and I am here right now. That is all." Legio explained.

Gidget opened her mouth to protest, but it occured to her that Ako had't weighed in yet. She turned her head to gauge his opinion, but she was dismayed to see that his eyes were completely vacant. It had been less than an hour since the last time it'd happened. The cancer must've been more advanced than she thought.

She whirled back around to Legio and clasped desperately at his garbs. Her culminating tears highlighted her rapidly redening eyes.

"Please," she begged. "If you can heal him the way Damien does, then save him. Please. I can't lose him
I just found him. Please save the father of my child."

"Gidge..."

The Count of Monte Carlo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:57 pm
Leo was equally caught off guard by the reaction of the children. Unlike Dawn, however, he felt he could handle things a bit better.

He stood up and raised his hands to quiet the low roar down. When Leo was satisfied that he had everyone's attention he said, "As I've told you before: we're here before any of you were born. Even if we do find out who your parents are, and can locate them here, there's no telling how they'll react. So don't get your hopes up too high."

He sat back down and returned to his meal as a few of the younger kids began to sniffle and tear up.  

Rikki Tikki Travi

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:55 pm
"Heh clever. Just don't let her know that." She responded to the man.

The question about the kids parents took her off guard. She had thought they had all let go of that hope. Thankfully Leo stepped in.

"He's right you know. The Liv that lives in this world knows nothing about Dawn. So please, let go of those thoughts. I know there's so much to do but we've only just arrived. We all need rest. And that is what I was talking about. Proper...beds. Really soft pillows. Something you all deserve."

Legio simply nodded and placed five fingers on the side of Ako's head.
"This will feel...strange." He spoke to Ako but continued non the less.
His fingers merged with Ako's skin, then his skull before making it's way to the brain. He knew exactly where to look. A strand or rather a fiber of his biomass made it's way to it's destination. It consumed what it needed to and fixed what needed to be fixed. When it was done it retreated back into the safety of Legio. Skull mending itself as he pulled away, skin healed as if it was never damaged to begin with.

"It is done."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:58 pm
"Yeah, let's. Hopefully the rest of the day will be calmer."

Cassandra was the first to go through with Damian by her side. She would not wait any longer.

"Well....that's just stealing my thunder at this point." Theo responded. He shrugged and wrapped an arm around Trinity's shoulder and stepped through with her.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:13 am
In response regarding a calmer rest of the day, “Me too. This day seems way too long.” As Theonis placed his arm on her shoulder she wrapped her arm around his waist.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:24 am

Kerana followed but paused at the exit and looked to Alec. She wondered if the land of the dead had such an effect on her, would the land of the living have a similar toll on Alec? Would they be able to have the date like she had promised him when he recovered. Her eyes glazed at the thought of that. Her one and a half tails went from an excited up to a downward position. “Will you be able to join us?”

Rikki Tikki Travi

BeaMichelle

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

The Count of Monte Carlo

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:42 pm
Nova Blancke
Legio simply nodded and placed five fingers on the side of Ako's head.
"This will feel...strange." He spoke to Ako but continued non the less.
His fingers merged with Ako's skin, then his skull before making it's way to the brain. He knew exactly where to look. A strand or rather a fiber of his biomass made it's way to it's destination. It consumed what it needed to and fixed what needed to be fixed. When it was done it retreated back into the safety of Legio. Skull mending itself as he pulled away, skin healed as if it was never damaged to begin with.

"It is done."

Ako was on the verge of agreeing when Gidget answered for him. She always did seem to know what was best, where he was too thick headed to do what was good for himself. He closed his eyes, both from a twinge of social awkwardness of the man being so close to his face, and out of a habit left over from his childhood to close his eyes when getting an injection. The feeling was odd, uncomfortable, but strangely without pain. He was left with something like in itch both on his skin and inside his head, but it faded before his hands made it up to his scalp to rub at it. He brought his hands down to look at them, and the distinct lack of blood, and asked, "Is that it? It's done?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:30 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi
Rydia followed her new aquaintance patiently. While they walked, she took the oportunity of Deora having her back turned to lift her eye cover and study the girl with her infinite eye for a few seconds. She replaced the cloth and looked to the girl with admiration.

"I don't mind waiting. I think I'll take the opportunity to look at the near endless selection of clothes this dungeon-esque building has to offer." she said kindly.

"They do have a good selection. Maybe we can take turns modelling stuff for each other. I'll need to pick out some new clothes, as well."

Deora thought she felt a twinge on her spine as she lead Rydia through the twists and turn of the corridors, but chocked it up to some plaster dust falling from her hair onto her neck. It wasn't long before they arrived.  

Deora_Alvarez

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:09 pm
"Yes, it is done." Legio said as he took a step back with a slight nod.

"Were you expecting something grand?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:05 am
Kerana

Kerana followed but paused at the exit and looked to Alec. She wondered if the land of the dead had such an effect on her, would the land of the living have a similar toll on Alec? Would they be able to have the date like she had promised him when he recovered. Her eyes glazed at the thought of that. Her one and a half tails went from an excited up to a downward position. “Will you be able to join us?”

Alec's mouth fell slightly ajar after Kerana posed her question. It didn't occur to him that he may not be able to return, or that perhaps the land of the living would drain him the way the land of the dead drained them.

"I...don't know, but that wont stop me from trying. But then...?"

He looked at the scythe in his hands and then at the well of souls. He had planned on destroying this realm so that none would suffer it's diversion. He thought that destroying the death scythe would be the way to do that. But he was weak after being revived. He was only strong in the land of the dead.

He would need to take a piece of that world with him to maintain his power for the coming battle. It would have to remain.

...but would it have to stay as it is.

He looked back to Kerana and smiled as warmly as his pale, deathly visage would allow. "As long as I'm with you, I think everything will be just fine. I just have one more thing to do before I join you. Go ahead, I'll be right behind you."

Rikki Tikki Travi

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:34 am
Gidget shuffled up to Ako and cradled his jaw with her diminuative hands to bring his attention to her. She looked into his eyes and blinked a few tears loose.

"H-how do you feel? Did it hurt?"
The Count of Monte Carlo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:42 am
Deora_Alvarez

"They do have a good selection. Maybe we can take turns modelling stuff for each other. I'll need to pick out some new clothes, as well."

Deora thought she felt a twinge on her spine as she lead Rydia through the twists and turn of the corridors, but chocked it up to some plaster dust falling from her hair onto her neck. It wasn't long before they arrived.

Rydia followed Deora into the room with a casual stride. She looked around the room for any sort of personal touch or decoration. Once she was satisfied, she hopped over to the closet and opened it as wide as it would go.

"Hmm. This may take some time. Please, go on like I wasn't hear. Although do let me know if you need assistance washing your back" she said with a sultry wink.

"Forgive me, I had to get one more in."

Rikki Tikki Travi

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:12 am
Nova Blancke
"Heh clever. Just don't let her know that." She responded to the man.

The question about the kids parents took her off guard. She had thought they had all let go of that hope. Thankfully Leo stepped in.

"He's right you know. The Liv that lives in this world knows nothing about Dawn. So please, let go of those thoughts. I know there's so much to do but we've only just arrived. We all need rest. And that is what I was talking about. Proper...beds. Really soft pillows. Something you all deserve."

The older children liked the idea of real beds. The younger one's seemed more concerned about having to sleep in the dark. The youngest were still a bit upset about not being reunited with their parents.

Dawn was similarly wondering about meeting her younger mother and father.

"Say, Mom...I know you and Theo said not to expect anything, but I'd still like to meet the Dad in this world. It's just...I really miss him, you know " she sighed.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:08 am
Leo stopped eating when Dawn made her request. He had to admit. The thought was also prevalent in his mind.

"I...think I'd also like that. I mean, I know they aren't technically my parents, but I'd like to see Mom- I mean Trinity, again. It's been so long I can't remember her voice, and I can barely remember her face. Also, I need to thank Theonis for helping us cross over and helping save my life."  

Rikki Tikki Travi

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:27 pm
Crystalion's gaze switched between her kids. She too would like to see him. It would be hard but she does need to. Because he seemed to be in charge of this place in this timeline.

"So do I sweetie, so do I." She responded."Let's...let's go see him. I too would like to see them both. It's best if I am present. Trinity has a slight inferiority complex when it came to me. If she finds out Theo also had a kid with me? Not sure what that would do to her. But it can't be healthy for their relationship."

Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 460 461 462 463 464 465 ... 552 553 554 555 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games