Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
More Meteor Showers Bring Even Stranger Powers. (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 ... 551 552 553 554 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:37 am
Theo came to a halt as the wall of souls burst. His blade did not but it was pushed aside because of the souls. He seemed to be able to cut through those. But it didn't matter. It was all a distraction to him. Theo was focused on

"Warn us if something comes from behind. You can't fight but you can warn us." He send his thoughts to Damian. The reason why he asked for this was to not waste time with speaking and giving away any info to Crosis. He hoped he had connected to everyone.

Readying his weapon for another strike, a stream of souls swept past him, pulling at Crosis, forcefully opening his guard. Switching his sword hand he leaped up towards Crosis's chest. Focusing his power into his right hand like a cookiecutting the way Alec said it, he plunged his hand into Death's chest in order to rip out the meteor fragment.

Crystalion just gave a nod to the...watery Meta. He had never seen anything like it but then again she hadn't seen everyone before it all went to s**t. She took Ravan to the cafeteria.

"So, already made a friend huh? Think you beat everyone to the punch with that one."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:25 pm
The Count of Monte Carlo
His scattered thoughts were shattered with the psychic intrusion. Where Gidget covered her ears, Ako's first instinct was that it was another manifestation of the short circuits in his brain. He raised his hands to his temples and squeezed his eyes shut until he felt something land in his lap. Two somethings. He opened his eyes to see Gidget don the circlet and insert the plug, and figured he should do the same. Once it was on his head and powered up, a random thought told him he probably looked silly wearing the circlet, but at least he could hear his own thought.

"What the hell was that?" He asked, before answering his own question; "I'm guessing things are getting out of hand?"

Gidget huffed, "Yeah. You remember the egg that you and Annie tried to destroy? Well the thing that was inside of it is here. That's what Alexavier was mentally yelling about. Based on the shell's that we fought last month it's got your powers, Annie's, Alexavier, Cassandra, and Shane. At the very least I could guard our minds."

"He hasn't attacked anyone, so I'm going to see what he wants. But if he pulls anything I'm going to-"

Nova Blancke
"I see that I was not the only visitor." He said in his normal neutral tone.

Gidget glared at the creature. The clothing he was wearing was familiar to her, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it.

"M'yeah, our new resident princess was upset about the massacre of her people. Now what do you want?"

Rikki Tikki Travi

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:30 pm
Deora_Alvarez
A hint of a smile came to Deora's lips. Rydia had come on strong at first, and she wasn't sure if she was ready for that offer yet, but she felt she could accept this one. She could still count the number of friends she had on one hand, and it would be nice to have another. "I think I'd like that."

Rydia grinned at Deora and said, "Splendid!
Seeing as I don't have a room of my own, why don't we go-"

Her lynx like ears twitched and she turned in the direction of rapidly approaching steps. As she saw the young boy running toward her she could feel the tears build up in her eyes with both relief and disbelief.

"Oh my God!" she gasped.

She got down on one knee and opened her arms for the boy.

The child leaped into Rydia's arms and squeezed his princess tight. "Princess Rydia!"

Rydia held his shoulders and looked at the boy's indetifying traits. She observed, "You're from the Cale'anon family...how did you get here? How did you survive?"

The boy replied, "A shadow man named Legio saved me after Mother threw me into the water."

Rydia bit her bottom lip and squeezed out a tear. His mother's bravery wouldn't be forgotten.

She looked up at Deora and got back up on her feet. She rubbed her eyes and sniffed. She held the boy's hand and said, "Deora Alvarez, this young man is quite possibly the last of my people."

She looked back down at the boy and suggested, "Introduce yourself, young Cale'anon."

The young man looked up at Deora and replied, "I'm Heron Cale'anon. It's a pleasure to meet you, Deora Alvarez."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:05 pm
Crosis cried out, "NO! NOO! NOOOOO!"

Theonis' air pressure cut through Death's chest and allowed Theonis to pull it out in a clean cylander. Crosis mewled and shrieked as a cavity was left that one could see through. He let out one last desperate burst of power, causing a concussive blast that disintegrated not only Alec's souls but his summoned skeleton army as well.

He clasped at the hole in his chest and staggered away from the group. Without the stone in his chest to hold the surplus of souls, one burst of light escaped from his body and sailed back into the well. He looked at every with his vacant eyes and hissed, "You *huff* have doomed this planet...hrk...and allowed the cycle to continue. Damn you...gchkk...damn.......hrrrnn.......YOOOOU!"

Two more souls burst from his chest and also returned to the well. His wings lifted from the ground and he hovered just above the ground. The souls within him rapidly erupted from his chest, causing his body to convulse and tremmor. A few seconds his bones developed glowing blue cracks that caused him to seize. With one last defiant cry, his body exploded in a flash of bright light.

When the light finally faded, all that was left was a scorch mark on the grond in the vague shape of Crosis' monstrous body. The group had done it. They killed death.  

Rikki Tikki Travi

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:32 pm
"Ah yes, Rydia. Then you will be pleased to hear that she is no longer the last of her kind. I found a young boy in the water and just delivered it to her." Legio responded as his outfit shifted back into that of the monk. It was something he preferred as it was...comfortable. With a graceful bow he introduced himself to both Ako and Gidget.

"The name is Legio. I am pleased to finally make a formal appearance. Please do not worry. I have come in peace and with information regarding Eclipse's next move."

"Do you have anything you would like her to hear?"

Theo grabbed hold of the shard and pulled it out before kicking off of Crosis. He stood his ground as Crosis's last blast tore through the group. His words did remain with him. Had they really done the right thing? Shielding his eyes with his arm from the light he watched him explode.

"Did I just.....kill Death?" Theo asked carefully after a few seconds of silence.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:26 am
Nova Blancke
Crystalion just gave a nod to the...watery Meta. He had never seen anything like it but then again she hadn't seen everyone before it all went to s**t. She took Ravan to the cafeteria.

"So, already made a friend huh? Think you beat everyone to the punch with that one."

Ravan blushed a little and scratched the side of her nose. "Well...she was nice to me even though I had my feet in her. Did you know the people here wont let her out of this place to see the world? Why would they do that when there isn't any danger on the surface?"  

BeaMichelle

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:39 am
Nova Blancke
"Ah yes, Rydia. Then you will be pleased to hear that she is no longer the last of her kind. I found a young boy in the water and just delivered it to her." Legio responded as his outfit shifted back into that of the monk. It was something he preferred as it was...comfortable. With a graceful bow he introduced himself to both Ako and Gidget.

"The name is Legio. I am pleased to finally make a formal appearance. Please do not worry. I have come in peace and with information regarding Eclipse's next move."

"Do you have anything you would like her to hear?"

The wolf replied, "Not right now. Just remember not to mention my condition. We need her to trust you if she's going to help us."

Gidget's brow raised at the mention of Eclipse's name. She asked, "How do you know that name?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:11 am
Alec let go of the effort he was putting into commanding the souls and fell to his hands while breathing heavily. Kerana's power was helping, but his first time using the terminus break in a mortal body drained his stamina considerably.

The darkness around them began to disipate as the torches around them turned from their ghostly blue into a more familiar orange. The ancient walls were bare and the hall was empty, save for the well of souls that was no much more calm.

The shadows slowly returned, and the air of hopelessness and dred that had permiated the air was soon gone.

Silhouette reached out to Trinity weakly. She needed to return to Trinity's shadow specifically.  

Rikki Tikki Travi

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:09 pm
Trinity found herself surrounded by the skeletal creatures. She fought them keeping them away from Damian and Silhouette the process. Then suddenly they were all dust and Death... was dead.

Kerana breathes out in relief and let go of Alec, steadying her breath. This was the most she had used her new found power in an environment working against her. “Well I hope not, I went through a lot to keep him alive. Am I right Alec?”

She watched as their surroundings changed, in all of her life she’d never thought she’d be glad to be back in a morgue. The kitsune girl, who carried the boon of life, also found it was easier to tap into her power. She touched Alec’s shoulder she could sense when he was no longer drained and let go once more. “Feeling better?”

Trinity was about to answer Theonis but then saw Silhouette reaching for her. She made a promise, she rushed to Sil’s side and held on to her. The environment changed and she saw her returned to her shadow. How are you feeling?

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:10 pm
"Because I have sought him out and have spoken to him. " Legio stated as a matter of fact." I was curious and how do they say it...one thing lead to another? Regardless, he is planning something big during tomorrow's lunar eclipse. Something he needed Valhalla out of commission for. Disrupting that will give you all a 5 month window to further prepare until his next move. Or so I've been told."  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:03 pm
"In her? Okay that's a odd." Crystalion commented before turning to a more serious tone." Well...to some people or rather...groups of people, we are the danger. Our world happened because of 3 meta's."

She shook her head to get the thoughts out.

"Enough of that. That's not our world or concern anymore. Right now you should think of what you want to eat. A big juicy steak would taste like heaven......" Crystalion mumbled off a bit when she was thinking about that.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:45 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi
She looked up at Deora and got back up on her feet. She rubbed her eyes and sniffed. She held the boy's hand and said, "Deora Alvarez, this young man is quite possibly the last of my people."

She looked back down at the boy and suggested, "Introduce yourself, young Cale'anon."

The young man looked up at Deora and replied, "I'm Heron Cale'anon. It's a pleasure to meet you, Deora Alvarez."

Deora once again felt the odd new sensation of sensing the water content of someone approaching her. She was getting used to it, but she doubted the oddness would ever fully go away. She stood by and watched as the boy she sensed ran to Rydia and jumped into her arms, and they reconnected. She did her best to keep the mild shock off her face when Rydia introduced the boy as the last of her people. If the princess had mentioned before that her entire people had been wiped out, the news hadn't made it through Deora's tired, post fight haze.

For the introductions, Deora wasn't actually sure how she was supposed to greet the boy. She'd been raised with three brothers, and her family wasn't exactly fancy. Her mother had never bothered to teach her proper ladylike behaviors, and Deora likely would have preferred to be playing soccer instead of learning how to curtsy, anyway. Was she supposed to bow now, or kneel down to the boy's level? She settled on simply extending her hand for a shake. "It's nice to meet you, Heron. You can just call me Deora."  

Deora_Alvarez

The Count of Monte Carlo

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:31 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi
Gidget huffed, "Yeah. You remember the egg that you and Annie tried to destroy? Well the thing that was inside of it is here. That's what Alexavier was mentally yelling about. Based on the shell's that we fought last month it's got your powers, Annie's, Alexavier, Cassandra, and Shane. At the very least I could guard our minds."

"He hasn't attacked anyone, so I'm going to see what he wants. But if he pulls anything I'm going to-"

Oh fun. So an amalgamation of some of Valhalla's most powerful Meta's was here. Sure, he hadn't attacked anyone yet, but how long would that last? He still felt a little out of it, and secondary in this exchange, so he stayed out of the conversation. He stayed where he was leaning against the table, hands gripping it's edge at his sides to hide any twitches or anything else that might give away his tired nerves. He would give this Legio a chance for now, but he fully expected a fight after hearing about all that was going on.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:25 pm
Nova Blancke
"In her? Okay that's a odd." Crystalion commented before turning to a more serious tone." Well...to some people or rather...groups of people, we are the danger. Our world happened because of 3 meta's."

She shook her head to get the thoughts out.

"Enough of that. That's not our world or concern anymore. Right now you should think of what you want to eat. A big juicy steak would taste like heaven......" Crystalion mumbled off a bit when she was thinking about that.

Ravan looked up at Liv quizically and asked, "What's a steak?"

When they entered the cafeteria, she easily spotted her group of refugees from the meager crowd. After all, they were wearing identical gym clothes, save for Dawn whom looked like a pallet swap of her mother.

When she saw Leo, her legs felt like 100 ton weights. A heavy sensation started in her stomacb and worked it"s way up to her throat. She began to fidget with her hands as she did earlier.

"Liv...I d-...I don't think I can... y'know...after what he said, and what I did. Maybe I can go back to eating away from everyone? Like I did when Theonis found me."
she suggested.  

BeaMichelle

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:06 pm
"Some delicious meat. Not like the pieces I managed to bring back some times." Crystalion responded.

When they entered the cafeteria it was a mixed bag of feelings. The smells were almost overwhelming. Triggering all kinds of memories. It has been a long time since she had anything related to those smells. Hell, the majority of food they scavenged was from cans.

She then spotted her group. Which wasn't too hard considering.

"I don't want to force you but you do remember what happened when you sat alone before right? I don't think the kids will let you. We are still a family. So we'd all appreciate it if you could sit with us. "

Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 ... 551 552 553 554 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games