Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
More Meteor Showers Bring Even Stranger Powers. (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 447 448 449 450 451 452 ... 552 553 554 555 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:53 pm
Legio opened up his memories to Freya or rather the wolf that she became. All of them. " He needs Valhalla out of his hair by tomorrow or it will be another 5 months until his next...phase."

He continued to search the crash site. Pretending to have a hard time moving some of the 'heavier' stuff. Meanwhile he searched for any minds that were open to him. He was searching for survivors his own way.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:17 am
Rikki Tikki Travi
Leo was used to her overreactions by now. He shook his head as though he didn't understand what she'd just asked. "I mean okay. I appreciate how you feel about me. You're important to me, Ravan, but I don't think I can say that I can't stand to be away from you. I'm sorry if that upsets you, but I don't think I can give you what you're looking for."

Ravan felt as though her heart had stopped and caused a burning pain to fill her entire body. She hadn't thought he would reject her. The possability hadn't even entered her mind. She refused to be cast aside...again.

"N-no...you're wrong. You have to need me. That's the way this works! Maybe...maybe you just need me to make you realize how...how good I can make you feel. Yeah! We haven't even kissed or anything.

Then, without warning or pause, she threw herself at him. She gripped the back of his head with one hand and put the other on his crotch. She kissed him roughly, trying to force some return of affection from him.

BeaMichelle

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:27 am
Nova Blancke
"Nah, yours wasn't as bad as mine. I don't think you have to but that's totally up to you. But like I said, we'd need a proper barber for that." Crystalion responded.

She changed the subject." Enough about that. Get yourself dressed and we can get some actual food. No more canned s**t or jumping around the world to find some fruit for you kids."

Dawn's mouth watered at the thought of something fresh. She had never had any fruits or vegetables that weren't canned. Her parents had said plenty to get her excited, though. Theonis had also mentioned something called...

"Bacon! Dad always talked about bacon. Do you think we could get some?! And maybe some peaches!" she squeeled with excitement.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:36 pm
Alec studied Silhouette and nodded, "The dead lights don't cast shadows. Compound that with her necessity for a host and the inability for life to last here...I can only slow her aging. We need the death scythe to get back home. That means taking it from Crosis."

Silhouette strained to grasp at Trinity's collar. The mere act of speaking was a struggle for her.

"You...received...my boon...when you...said my...name. The shadows...are yours...now." she wheezed. "Leave me...stop...Crosis."

Rikki Tikki Travi

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:23 pm
Nova Blancke
Legio opened up his memories to Freya or rather the wolf that she became. All of them. " He needs Valhalla out of his hair by tomorrow or it will be another 5 months until his next...phase."

He continued to search the crash site. Pretending to have a hard time moving some of the 'heavier' stuff. Meanwhile he searched for any minds that were open to him. He was searching for survivors his own way.

It didn't take the wolf long to piece together what was to take place the next day and five months from then. Freya kept track of lunar activity months in advance to prepare for her transformations.

"The lunar eclipse. Whatever he's planning needs to be done during that window."

Out in the ocean was a faint thought. It was small, confused, and scared. It tried to call out, but there was no sound. There was so much water all around.

The boats were too close to shore to see the boy the thought belonged to.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:46 pm
BeaMichelle
"N-no...you're wrong. You have to need me. That's the way this works! Maybe...maybe you just need me to make you realize how...how good I can make you feel. Yeah! We haven't even kissed or anything.

Then, without warning or pause, she threw herself at him. She gripped the back of his head with one hand and put the other on his crotch. She kissed him roughly, trying to force some return of affection from him.

"Ravan, that's not howmmff!!!"

Leo was dumbfounded until she began to grab at his nethers. He grabbed at her shoulders and pushed at her, trying to hold back enough so that he didn't injur her.

"Shtahp. Rervan! Git oph! Git! OPH!!!"

He lashed out blasted her with a wave of air pressure.  

Rikki Tikki Travi

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:14 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi
Alec studied Silhouette and nodded, "The dead lights don't cast shadows. Compound that with her necessity for a host and the inability for life to last here...I can only slow her aging. We need the death scythe to get back home. That means taking it from Crosis."

Silhouette strained to grasp at Trinity's collar. The mere act of speaking was a struggle for her.

"You...received...my boon...when you...said my...name. The shadows...are yours...now." she wheezed. "Leave me...stop...Crosis."

Trinity had thought, originally that by agreeing to this symbiotic relationship that it would make Silhouette whole and Trinity was only a host to her, and she enabled her to use the shadows. Yet now... it seemed like the opposite. Silhouette had given her 'boon' to her which meant that... if Kerana was given the boon of life, Alec the boon of death, then she has the boon of shadow and serenity. Although this may be true, she didn't want to give up on Sil yet.

"No... I'm not leaving you. I'm not leaving you behind... there's so much we don't know about what went on among the ancients. Please.... just... hang on... we can get you back home." she lost so many important people in her life, Teshoumaru, Freya, and now Silhouette too?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:25 pm
Silhouette could hardly believe it. They had spent a month fighting for control of the woman's body. Just that morning Trinity was practically begging for the Ancient's incessant mental torture to end. Half a day goes by, and the daughter of shadows was being promised a safe return home.

She let go of the collar and reached for Trinity's cheek. She held the woman's cheek like a mother would her child.

"Sweet, courageous...girl. Your mother...would be...proud."

Alec strode over to the door that would normally lead to the rest of Valhalla. He carried himself with an almost alien confidence that he had attained during his two years of tutelage under Crosis. He placed his hand on the door and flashed his eyes. With a firm push, the door swung open to reveal a dark and grand hallway that seemingly led to only more darkness.

"He looked like he was in a lot of pain. I've never seen him like that before. If he has gone anywhere to try and recover, it will be in the Chamber of Perdition."

"I don't think he'll let take his scythe without a fight. If his hands look like bone, don't let them touch you. Same with anything that glows like his scythe does."

Rikki Tikki Travi

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:56 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi
"Ravan, that's not howmmff!!!"

Leo was dumbfounded until she began to grab at his nethers. He grabbed at her shoulders and pushed at her, trying to hold back enough so that he didn't injur her.

"Shtahp. Rervan! Git oph! Git! OFF!!!"

He lashed out blasted her with a wave of air pressure.

Ravan flew back and hit the opposite wall hard enough to crack the tile. She slid to the floor and fell on her rear. She didn't look up at him. She couldn't. Her hair hid all but her tears. It didn't occur to her when it happened, but on that cold floor she realized that she had crossed a line just then.

She got up and ran out of the room, almost knocking over a nurse and a security guard that had come to check on the commotion. She kept running, and kept crying, but she didn't know where to go. The facility in it's complete form was labyrinthine to her. People looked, some even tried to see what was wrong, but she didn't hear or see them. The only thing that was real to her was the pain.

The walls felt like they were closing in on her. Once she found herself alone she fell to her knees and gripped her chest. She sobbed quietly for a moment until the pain became to much to keep bottled up anymore. She wailed in agony and clasped her head while kneeling forward in the fetal position. After almost a minute she began to quiet. She adjusted and sat against the wall, her knees pulled to her chest and her head down. The only sounds that could be heard were the occasional sniffle and hard breath.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:58 am
Theo was thinking about this whole thing. As a man of science he had been in unknown territory every since he became a Meta. Now there are Ancients with most likely each their own realm of existence. Kerana, Alec, Trinity all of them came in contact with them and received power from them. The kid in him felt a bit left out by not getting a 'power-up'. Trinity's reaction to Sil's suggestion was a bit over the top. She was basically possessed for a month by her corrupted form. It was a weird reaction. Then again, she is an emotional woman. Not something he disliked.

He took a deep breathe followed by a sigh as he pinched the bridge of his nose the way Annie did.

"Alright, lets get this show on the road so I can cross fighting Death himself off of my bucket list." Theo said out loud to rally the rest. Alec seemed to be their guide in here so he would follow his advice to the letter.

"Hang in there Sil, you and Alec might be the only ones capable of stopping Crosis or at least get through to him."

"It's an understandable action for him to use that. He'd have an enormous shadow. Perhaps big enough to pull the rest of ...me out of. If it works like that regardless."

Legio stopped dead in his tracks and dropped whatever he was carrying instantly. He felt something! Having shared his senses with the wolf would allow her to pick up on this was well.

"There's someone in the water... still alive." He said out loud. Mostly spoken to himself and the wolf but he lacked the discipline at the moment to stop himself. The thought was faint. For how long would it last? Legio dropped his charade of an FBI officer. The being crouched, stored power into his legs and leaped towards the ocean over the boats and into the water. The source of the thought was close by. He felt it.

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:08 pm
"Oh sweetie, we can try anything we want. But I am going to have to keep you in check though. I don't want you to over-eat and throw it all up." Crystalion said and poked her daughters side." Now get your a** dressed. We have to get Ravan and Leo first though. Then again....Leo should stay with the little ones. We are all cleaned up and they aren't. Maybe-" The woman began to mumble to herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:18 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi
Gidget looked to him with concern and curiosity. She was finally going to have a chance to confront the thing that had been affecting 1 in 50 metahumans, The fact that it was the father of her unborn child broke her heart.

"Okay...do you remember if it has ever happened after something you may have done? Like say, for example, overuse of your power or even after not using it for a while?"

Ako was silent for a long moment. He'd looked away from Gidget to the floor as he thought, but she might be able to see his eyes shift from fast movements to seemingly spaced out, unfocused stare. Even now, he was having trouble collecting his thoughts and memories. He looked back to her her when he was finally ready to answer.

"I think it's mostly after overuse. I mostly miss the times after some big struggle or fight. Before I came to the city, I was attacked by some punks on the road. I pumped enough juice into their car to blow the gas tank. Next thing I knew I was back here. Since then there have been a few attacks on Valhalla, and whenever I've helped, I've come to somewhere else in the facility at a later time. There's probably more to it than that, that's just what I can remember."  

The Count of Monte Carlo

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Deora_Alvarez

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:48 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi
Heather was listening intently to Deora's story. It sounded like the three of them had been through quite the ordeal too.

She gently brushed the Latina's arm in a friendly manner and offered, "Hey now. There's no reason to beat yourself up over that. Your life was in danger. Hell not just yours, but Damien's and Kerana's too. You did a great thing, Dee."

It then sunk in what Deora had said about having her power awakened. Her eyes shot open and she leaned in closer to ask, "Wait, Damien did that weird skin thing with you? Did you see him? Did you see Flint?"

Deora tried to take comfort in Heather's words that she'd done something great, but her new found power made her actions feel so insignificant. She'd gone from struggling so hard to get better with her power, to suddenly being as powerful as she'd ever be. She still didn't know how to deal with that. Even now, she could sense the flowing of water all around them in the pipes running throughout the facility, and the blood flowing through her and Heather's bodies. It was distracting. If she closed her eyes to think, it just made everything stand out more. She could practically see the lines of Heather's now human body outlined perfectly. Her cheeks flushed a bit under the dust. She opened her eyes when Heather asked about Flint.

"I think? I had a lot of adrenaline going, I don't remember it all that clearly." That wasn't true, gaining this power had filled her with a sense of calm, as though she was suddenly in total control. The only fear she had came from looking back at just how fearless she'd felt. "No, there was someone there, but he didn't call himself Flint. He said his name was Rheum, and that he was the Aspect of Water's Adaptation. He said something is coming to destroy the world."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:12 pm
The adrenaline Ravan had been living off of for years was starting to cool down. She felt exhausted and incredibly thirsty. Her head lifted and her eyes looked over to a sign on the wall that had an arrow pointing toward a place called a "pools." She thought perhaps that she could find a place to rest and get water there. With a grunt, Ravan stood up and shuffled her way toward the swimming area.

She stepped through the sliding doors, past the observation/communication glass, and finally to the locker rooms. She had seen one of those before. It had been a good source of clothing and medical supplies. There had even been a few bottles of clean water. She searched around and found a cool, white chest with a lid. She pried the lid open and found the cooler rife with bottles of water. She sighed and grabbed as many bottles as she could hold in her arms. She concentrated on the bottles in her arms and made them float gently at head level. She adjusted their directional gravity slightly so that they "fell" in the direction she walked.

She stepped into the swimming area and found herself absolutely breath taken. She had never seen so much clear water in one place. There was a sudden urge to dunk her head in and start lapping it up, but she reminded herself that just because it looked clean didn't mean it was.

She stepped up to the edge of the pool and sat crossed legged on the edge. The bottles of water stayed hovering close to her as she plucked one from the air and twisted the cap off. She drank from the bottle quickly. The burn from the water's chill didn't phase her. It was absolutely glorious.

She finished it quickly and let the empty bottle hover with the others. She grabbed another bottle and decided to take her time with it. Her mind began to wander and worry as she allowed the glistening reflection of the pool's surface relax her.

BeaMichelle

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:53 pm
Nova Blancke
"Oh sweetie, we can try anything we want. But I am going to have to keep you in check though. I don't want you to over-eat and throw it all up." Crystalion said and poked her daughters side." Now get your a** dressed. We have to get Ravan and Leo first though. Then again....Leo should stay with the little ones. We are all cleaned up and they aren't. Maybe-" The woman began to mumble to herself.

Dawn squeaked and swat at Liv's hand playfully. She gladly complied and quickly got herself into the garments her mother had gotten earlier.

"Maybe we should check up on them to see how things are going. The staff there did say they would clean and cloth the kids. Plus it would be a good idea to check up on Leo and Ravan anyway. She's been...unhinged for the last week or so leading up to today. It's almost like there's an even crazier Ravan trying to claw it's way out of the already crazy one."  
Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 447 448 449 450 451 452 ... 552 553 554 555 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games