Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply π”Έπ•£π•”π•™π•šπ•§π•–
πŸ₯ || Nekomichi [Market] {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Tetsuhiko smiled at the prospect of such an exciting adventure. "The God of Art and Beauty defeating a demon, how fitting." Tetsuhiko then struck a heroic stance with flexing movements that perfectly mimicked Zhi's from before. "Maybe Lady Sanae will send more ninjas to help us or have some ideas on where the thing actually is. Why do you want it, again?" Tetsuhiko could not remember if she told him the reason for pursuing such a dangerous creature or not.

γ€–[x]〗【TITLE: Jounin】♫【RANK: B】β™ͺ【PRIMARY CLASS: Puppeteer】♫【SECONDARY CLASS: Bloodline】β™ͺ【BLOODLINE: Satetsu】♫【ELEMENTS: Raiton | Doton】β™ͺ【CHAKRA: 1,140 || 1,040】♫【STAMINA: 685 || 585】
Technique Used:
β€’ [ Technique Name ]
___β—‹ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
β€’ [ Technique Name ]
___β—‹ [ Rank ]

Puppets in Inventory:
β€’ [x]
___β—‹ [ Caesar ] [ Penthesilia ] [ Castor ] [ Io ]
Puppets Active:
β€’ [x]
___β—‹ [ Puppet Name ]

Regalina Kaicho

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:11 pm
User Image
__ "... god...?" Zhi muttered skeptically but ended up smiling since at the very least it was clear that her friend was eager to help her out. Not to mention that the funny show of mimicry he'd just done was notably endearing. "That'd be nice for sure." No doubt that any help would be appreciated anyway. Tetsu's question drew her gaze back to full focus with a rather intensely motivated expression. "For Taylor- It was the last momento offered by his sensei and he was rejected but I couldn't make him feel better no matter how hard I tried, so... I thought that I should get stronger so that I can be the Nanabi's host instead! That way I can always keep them close together and he could eventually learn to cope with Nariomi-san's loss..." Not a single extra breath was needed to say all of that in one go. As always, a feat for Zhi to speak so much at once with ease. With virtually all of her training caught up as much as she could manage, there really wasn't much more she could do to prepare. Now... it was time to see if it had all been enough or not.

〖×〗【TITLE: Jonin】○【RANK: A-Rank】○【STRENGTH: Konin || +12】○【SPEED: Konin || +12】○【REFLEX: Konin || +12】○【FORTITUDE: Konin || +3】○【CHAKRA: 1385 || 1385】○【STAMINA: 1085 || 1085】

Technique(s) Used:
β€’ [ Rank ]
_β˜†
___β—‹ [ Rank ]
____β˜…

Technique(s) Active:
β€’ Kagura Shingan [ Kagura Mind's Eye ] [ X Rank ]
_β˜† S-Rank Applied
_β˜† +2km Sensory Range per Rank Applied
_β˜† Base Sensory Range: 12km Γ— 8 (Zoom 2 Effect) = 96km (while stationary)
___β—‹ Will of Kagura [ B Rank ]
____β˜… Allows mobile usage of "Kagura Shingan [ Kagura Mind's Eye ]"
____β˜… Range of "Kagura Shingan [ Kagura Mind's Eye ]" is halved
____β˜… Current sensory range: 96km Γ· 2 = 48km (while mobile)

Passive Effects: [Here]

**LEARNED - [ -Rank | JutsuTypeHere | / Posts ]

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

Quote:

Kumurai Kaicho

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Nariomi's loss was hard on Taylor and Masato in particular. He did not know that detail that the Choumei rejected Taylor and he was unable to succeed his sensei as the jinchuuriki of the seven-tailed demon. "We do have to be careful though because the seven-tails massacred a third of Sunagakure when it attacked years ago, before we even got our headbands. Thankfully, Nariomi was strong and able to contain it to his body. What a valiant hero he was!" Tetsuhiko could not help but reminisce about the stories of the great Nariomi. "I guess it's our turn to be the heroes." Tetsuhiko said to combat the anxiety that was beginning to set in. "Have you seen Taylor at all lately?" Tetsuhiko missed his long-lost piano buddy and was hoping that Zhi knew where he was.

γ€–[x]〗【TITLE: Jounin】♫【RANK: B】β™ͺ【PRIMARY CLASS: Puppeteer】♫【SECONDARY CLASS: Bloodline】β™ͺ【BLOODLINE: Satetsu】♫【ELEMENTS: Raiton | Doton】β™ͺ【CHAKRA: 1,140 || 1,040】♫【STAMINA: 685 || 585】
Technique Used:
β€’ [ Technique Name ]
___β—‹ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
β€’ [ Technique Name ]
___β—‹ [ Rank ]

Puppets in Inventory:
β€’ [x]
Puppets Active:
β€’ [x]
___β—‹ [ Puppet Name ]

Regalina Kaicho

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:07 pm
User Image
__ Zhi just nodded. She also knew and remembered about that tragic event in their home's history. In some ways, you could say it was foreshadowing to what eventually happened anyway. Nariomi deserved respect, but... he was not who Zhi aspired to emulate. "Like Bastet-sama..." She said solemnly, recalling that her sensei had still not yet recovered from saving Sunagakure's people from the village's destruction. It was nice that Ayame was doing better, but... well, yeah. Zhi then shook her head to each side once in response to Tetsu's question. "Nuh uh. He never ever returned my letters after I left him behind to find help here a couple years ago. I do hope he is doing better though..." The memory of her friend's all too common bittersweet smile faded in and out of her thoughts. Even before the many losses suffered, he always seemed like he was suffering or holding things back from her.

〖×〗【TITLE: Jonin】○【RANK: A-Rank】○【STRENGTH: Konin || +12】○【SPEED: Konin || +12】○【REFLEX: Konin || +12】○【FORTITUDE: Konin || +3】○【CHAKRA: 1385 || 1385】○【STAMINA: 1085 || 1085】

Technique(s) Used:
β€’ [ Rank ]
_β˜†
___β—‹ [ Rank ]
____β˜…

Technique(s) Active:
_β˜† S-Rank Applied

Quote:

Kumurai Kaicho

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Tetsuhiko had to stop things from getting too depressing. The current mood was not inspiring what he wanted out of this interaction with one of his old friends. "Well I say we get ready to vanquish that monster! Any ideas?" His tone was much more chipper to hopefully pull them out of this slump.

Technique Used:
β€’ [ Technique Name ]
___β—‹ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
β€’ [ Technique Name ]
___β—‹ [ Rank ]

Puppets in Inventory:
β€’ [x]
Puppets Active:
β€’ [x]
___β—‹ [ Puppet Name ]

Regalina Kaicho

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:38 pm
User Image
__ Zhi had to think for a moment about Tetsu's suggestion and question. "Well... normally I'd say training, but there really isn't much more I can learn at the moment. Sooo... if you want we could go do some work for the village? I'm sure there are some missions that we can test ourselves with to see where we might still need to improve." All things considered, despite how much she'd done for Uzushiogakure in the last couple years, she probably still hadn't done much to earn the trust and favor of Konohagakure's ascended leadership to actually have their support yet. Although, if this still didn't work then Zhi was working up the resolve to actually become a rogue to continue her searches for her parents and the Nanabi. Zhi would lead the way to find work, and with it prestige.

Technique(s) Used:
β€’ [ Rank ]
_β˜†
___β—‹ [ Rank ]
____β˜…

Technique(s) Active:
_β˜† S-Rank Applied

Quote:

Kumurai Kaicho

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Tetsuhiko could not think of any better ideas on how to spend their time. Maybe doing more missions would make him stronger and more able to wrestle with the demon? The puppeteer followed behind his friend.

Technique Used:
β€’ [ Technique Name ]
___β—‹ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
β€’ [ Technique Name ]
___β—‹ [ Rank ]

Puppets in Inventory:
β€’ [x]
Puppets Active:
β€’ [x]
___β—‹ [ Puppet Name ]

Regalina Kaicho

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:19 pm
    "Temper temper. Hammer it home."

User Image
      Koutetsu walked down the road heading to one of the many shops that catered to the needs of the villages Ninja base. Ducking into the shop of his choosing, he looked around at the aisles presented. Checking the shelves, he stopped in front of one with a poster on it. All explosive tags are stored for security purposes, please ask an employee for assistance. Making his way to the register he purchased a single sheet of Paper bombs. He left and made his way to the dojo.

"Forge the weapon worth wielding."

[Enter from Academy]
[Exit to Dojo]

Relevant Details
Character Core
Name: Koutetsu Kajibamaru
Village: Uzushiogakure
Body Rank: E
Title Rank: Academy Student
Classes: Bukijutsu/Worker
Bloodline: Koton
Link to Profile:[x]

Class Disciplines
First Class: Bukijutsu
____Juggernaut: β†’ The user suffers no drawbacks of any kind when wearing very light and light armor at D-Rank, medium armor at C-Rank, heavy armor at B-Rank, and all other armors at A-Rank. They receive one free custom weapon or armor upon creation and gain a moderate boost to strength and fortitude. Additionally, they start with the following four techniques, rather than the six most ninja do: Bushi Ken no Jutsu [ Samurai Sabre Technique ], Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ], Kai [ Release ], and Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ].
____Mystic Hero(Mimic via Balanced Master): β†’ You are much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into your personal arsenal. Through your great devotion to this path you can cast ninjutsu can cast ninjutsu up to your body rank without hand seals while wielding a weapon. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use and require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. They also cannot be molded during another attack, meaning you cannot be swinging a sword and using this discipline to charge a ninjutsu at the same time. You also gain 2 extra ninjutsu slots per rank.
Second Class: Worker
____Balanced Master: β†’ This discipline mimics one of the user's other class's non-chosen disciplines. (i.e. non-Worker Class) The Double Specialization perk for said class is not available for gaining. If the character is Double Worker Class, they may choose one discipline from any other class. In addition, any jutsu learned can be paid for with either chakra, stamina, or a mix of the two. Any further chakra types are also subject to this. Recovery amounts for chakra and stamina are doubled while working, and working counts as relaxing.
Personal Attributes
β€’ Iron Lord: The user is able to give the Black Steel properties to all Doton techniques they perform, giving them the appearance of black steel upon creation. Those earth release techniques lose their elemental weaknesses and strengths.
β€’ Adamant Guard: The clan receives a heavy increase to fortitude and suffers a mild decrease to speed
β€’ Forge Master: The size of weapons created can be made one tier larger but do not gain a rank advantage.
Equipment
Armor:
Quote:

Weapon:
Quote:

Kunai: 0/0
Shuriken: 0/0
Chakra and Stamina
Chakra: 120/120
Stamina: 120/120
Chakra Element: Doton/Suiton/Koton
Chakra Color: Dark Grey
Chakra Materialization: Dark Grey Samurai armor overlay
Jutsu used or Learned
Physical:
Quote:

Elemental:
Quote:

Mental:
Quote:
Descriptive Stats
β€’ Strength β–Ί 3
β†’β†’ Class Discipline
β€’ Speed β–Ί -2
β†’β†’ Bloodline
β€’ Reflex β–Ί 0
β†’β†’ N/A
β€’ Fortitude β–Ί 8
β†’β†’ Bloodline, Class Discipline
β†’β†’ Bloodline
Mission Details
Mission:
Quote:

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

RobinBankz

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:54 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Niko Hatake: A Shinobi of High Caliber?

Mood: Good Day

Seeing this village's poison shop brought Niko's rush down a bit. She was expecting the vast and extravagant collection of her mother's variety, but was met with mild gases and cheap smoke bombs. "This seriously can't be it..." Hisashi was forced to wait outside, but Niko would asure him that he was missing nothing.

"Well, well! A customer! Yes, how can I assist you today?" Niko looked at the shopkeeper, then back at the merchandise, then back at shopkeeper. "You cannot. Unfortunately, your collection is lacking quite a lot of selection and is sub-par at best. I have no use for anything here. Have a good day." Niko's words came off harsher than they sounded, and as she turned around to walk out, misfortune struck. Niko found something she wanted. "$&#@!" Niko turned around to see a very ticked off shopkeeper.

"What? Not done telling me what my store can't do for you?" He saw the look in Niko's eyes. "Oh wait, let me guess..." He looked over to a custom set of throwing knives. "Nope." Niko quickly rushed over to him. "How much?" The shopkeeper didn't budge. Frustrated, Niko turned to walk off when the shopkeeper saw her headband. "Wait! Look, you come in here and disrespect my shop that's fine, that's on you. But you also got something you wanna buy. What to do? What to do? I know! You could earn my respect back, and then I'll sell them to you. Sound like a fair trade?" Niko thought about it. He seemed like a trustworthy guy, though his store definitely stated otherwise. She sighed. What choice did she have? She really wanted those knives. "I understand. What do I have to do." The shopkeeper smirked.

Hisashi perked up as Niko walked out of the shop. She looked excited for some reason. Hisashi nudged her. "Did you get any interesting poisons? Your mom did always have the coolest ones." Niko, who was lost in thought about the knives, ignored Hisashi until he pushed up on her moving her a bit. "Hisashi!" "Niko!" They stared each other down until finally the sound of growling stomachs leveled the playing field. "Oh Hisashi. It's too late to cook tonight..." Hisashi barked in joy as they made their way to the steakhouse. "STEAK!"

[Exit to Restaurant]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Whirlpool // Genin // D-Rank // Bloodline // Tamer // Raiton // Suiton // Chakra: 290 // 290 // Stamina: 290 // 290

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sonyo made her way to the Market district of Uzushiogakure, brandishing a bag in her hands. Though the bag looked innocuous, it carried inside a very powerful tool. Sonyo scoured the streets for the proper area and came across a nexus of sorts, where all the roads converged in to large plaza, surrounded by several shops on every edge. The young jinchuriki took a deep breath, reached in to the bag and... pulled out a piece of chalk. No one noticed her make her way to the very center of the plaza, no one gave her a second look as she got on to the ground and put drawing implement to stone. Evergreen was about peace, about being gentle and elegant and serene. It was everything that Sonyo was not. Hands carefully began to draw shapes on to the pavement, and people parted around her-- too busy with their lives to see the piece of artwork blooming below their feet.

'In the beginning, Mother Nature was alone on a desolate world. Brought to tears by the barren world she inhabited, she shed a single tear which impacted the ashes at her feet. There, a change was made-- brought on by her loneliness and sorrow... a single flower grew. Mother Nature was so enraptured by her first creation, a gorgeous prism of color that cut the harsh browns and grays of the landscape around it. It glowed from within with a light, her own light.. and she knew that she could make something beautiful...

As a beautiful came together, filled with a cornucopia of color, people began to finally take notice. Sonyo's art as it sat was beautiful, a picture of a large foliage-covered woman sitting alone surrounded by rocks and ash. She held her face in her hand, weeping for the nothing that surrounded her. The next photo was of giant vine covered hands shielding a beautiful flower of every color from the winds whipping around it, and the woman's face was that of a mother-- utterly enraptured by her own creation.

'She began her quest to make the world in to something beautiful, something alive. She created many things, trees and animals and everything her mind could dream of. She created all things equal-- trees, plants, animals, they communicated with each other with their own language. Everything understood another, but something was missing.

A beautiful picture of spanning flora and fauna poured from Sonyo's fingertips. The young woman blew a strand of hair from her face, and when that didn't work, she used the back of her hand to brush it out of the way, smudging several colors of chalk across her face. Her sleeves, once pristine, were also covered by chalk dust from her work. By now she had gathered quite the crowd, people had stopped their busy daily routine to watch this wonderfully crazy girl draw out her story for the world to see.

Nothing died, so nothing truly lived. Soon sorrow overtook her creations, and once again the Mother was broken. She had given life to many things, spread her energy to them all, and she was weak now. Too weak to do anything to help her children, for she was withering away from the bottom up. All of the animals gathered around the Mother as she fell in to a deep slumber and couldn't be awoken. The sky became gray once again, and the trees and plants-- the beings she had put the most of her energy in to --began to wither and die. Cold, ash like precipitation fell from the sky.. frozen rain, the signal of something bad. Without the plants to sustain them, some animals turned to eating eachother. Death ravaged the world, and the Mother could do nothing.'

The next part that Sonyo hand drawn was heart-wrenching. Weeping animals surrounded the beautiful giant from before, who now laid on the ground in beautiful shades of red and brown and orange-- dead. The next scene was of animals turning against each other, brother against brother, child against mother. She hated this part of the story the most, the feeling of hopelessness that filled it. It reminded her of the times now, of people fighting people-- scared, cornered, unsure of the future. She heard mummers and knew that others in the crowd felt the same, felt this in their lives.

'But each death returned strength back to her, and soon her warm hues turned back to their beautiful greens. As she regained her strength, the plants and vegetation came back to life! And once the Mother awoke, those animals that had turned to eat others wept at her feet for forgiveness. The Mother gave it to them, proud of their resilience to survive and thanking them for giving her back the strength she needed. The Mother kneed to the ground, shaping a being that looked similar to her, and gave it life with her love. The first human, filled to the brim with her energy. She made more, making sure to not overexert herself again. These humans were meant to be protectors, guardians, a thing of balance.

Sonyo drew a scene of animals looking at trees and plants in surprise as their leaves grew again and they rose from the snow. Then a scene of the mother standing tall with predatory animals at her feet weeping in sorrow and a motherly look on her face. Sonyo's arm shook as she drew, exhaustion beginning to set in. She drew an image of a human woman curled up in the Mother's hands, and the animals looking at her in wonder.

The Mother raised the humans, and taught them of her ways. But as the humans bred and spread, they forgot about the mother. They chopped down the trees they were supposed to protect, killed the animals they were supposed to shelter. The Mother wept again, for how could she go so wrong once more? Through her tears, she saw that a few had not forgotten her. And they promised that even when the rest of the world trudged along and ruined all that there was, they would be there. To protect the weak, the defenseless. To be her voice, her guardian.

Scenes of destruction and war spread in front of her, humans burning trees and forests. Shinobi destroying expanses of lands in ridiculous fights. The murmur from the crowd sent a knot in her throat. This was a normality for civilians now, giant larger-than-life fights with massive collateral damage. These normal people didn't know how to protect themselves against something they couldn't fight. They empathized, and she wished they didn't have to. The last image she drew was of the Mother cupping her hands around a group of people, men and women, who each held a flower much like the first flower the Mother had made. She sat back on her heels to look at her grand work, a giant chalk mural spanning almost the entire plaza.

User Image

[ β…° ] chakra : : 00 // 00 tab [ β…°β…° ] stamina : : 00 // 00 tab tab tab
                                                [ I ] Jinchuriki tab [ II ] Follower of Evergreen tab [ III ] Med / Blood tab tab tab

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:30 pm

User Image
      Koutetsu arrived at the Market and immediately set to work looking for stalls selling Fruits and vegetables. He focused more on leafy vegetables but did find a few berries that would go over well with the Warren. He wasn't sure what he could get for Dot, given her size, but Koutetsu hoped a Watermelon might be a good offer. After purchasing his supplies, Koutetsu headed to the Gates.

[enter from Housing]
[Exit to Gates]

Relevant Details
Character Core
Name: Koutetsu Kajibamaru
Village: Uzushiogakure
Body Rank: C
Title Rank: Genin
Classes: Bukijutsu/Worker
Bloodline: Koton
Link to Profile:[x]

Class Disciplines
First Class: Bukijutsu
β–±β–°β–± Juggernaut: β†’ The user suffers no drawbacks of any kind when wearing very light and light armor at D-Rank, medium armor at C-Rank, heavy armor at B-Rank, and all other armors at A-Rank. They receive one free custom weapon or armor upon creation and gain a moderate boost to strength and fortitude. Additionally, they start with the following four techniques, rather than the six most ninja do: Bushi Ken no Jutsu [ Samurai Sabre Technique ], Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ], Kai [ Release ], and Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ].

Second Class: Worker
β–±β–°β–± Balanced Master: β†’ The user gains one extra bukijutsu style every other rank. The user also receives a moderate boost in two DR stats of the user choice. The user cannot double upon the same stat to receive a supreme boost with this discipline.
Personal Attributes
β€’ Iron Lord: The user is able to give the Black Steel properties to all Doton techniques they perform, giving them the appearance of black steel upon creation. Those earth release techniques lose their elemental weaknesses and strengths.
β€’ Forged for Battle: May convert Bukijutsu Styles for Tai Styles 1:1
β€’ Kagu-tsuchi: Gain Katon.
β€’ Academy PA: An Opened Mind: +10 Ninjutsu slots
Equipment
Armor:
Quote:

Weapon:
Quote:

Kunai: 0/0
Shuriken: 0/0
Chakra and Stamina
Chakra: 410/410
Stamina: 435/435
Chakra Element: Doton/Suiton/Koton
Chakra Color: Dark Grey
Chakra Materialization: Dark Grey Samurai armor overlay
Jutsu used or Learned
Physical:
Quote:

Elemental:
Quote:

Mental:
Quote:
Descriptive Stats

β€’ Strength β–Ί 8
β†’β†’ Juggernaut, Basai Bagua, Shigure Souen
β€’ Speed β–Ί 8
β†’β†’ Balanced Master, Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi
β€’ Reflex β–Ί 6
β†’β†’ Balanced Master, Basai Bagua
β€’ Fortitude β–Ί 5
β†’β†’ Juggernaut, Shigure Souen
Mission Details
Mission:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sonyo got up and dusted herself-- mostly --off, then headed towards either the academy or the dojo, hoping to run in to a decent amount of people.

[ Exeunt ]

User Image

[ β…° ] chakra : : 00 // 00 tab [ β…°β…° ] stamina : : 00 // 00 tab tab tab
                                                [ I ] Jinchuriki tab [ II ] Follower of Evergreen tab [ III ] Med / Blood tab tab tab

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:17 pm
User Image
||JoΕ«nin|Puppeteer Specialist|B - Rank|Chakra|745/745||Stamina|355/355|Raiton & Suiton|AC| 27,925 |Ryo|3,850||

{{ Enter from Academy }}

Sadayo really wasn't sure how to hide her wings but once she got outside it looked like she wasn't the only one causing trouble. The streets were less active than usual, that is, on the particular path she took. The student said Sadayo she was just like "them" and should mean that there are others with "fangs and claws" running around.

She still very much had to move quickly to get wherever it was she could go to recuperate. Sadayo was afraid of what this was and how others had so far perceived her. At times, she looked up the red moon in the sky above her to try to figure out why or how it got there. It must be trick. In the air, however, came a breeze that was one to stirr a flickering memory. A treat. The image of a yellow flower on a prickly cactus which always was pleasant in bloom. The image in her mind came with the memories of daylight making the little flower seem to glow. It was a pretty thought and a thought she didn't want to shake. But why the breeze carried that memory to her was a mystery.

Her goal was primarily to get out of the more active places of the village. Now, an additional goal was to find out what was so significant about that yellow cactus flower and apparently resolve why she was so flip-flopping hungry! Alas, a bite of curry bread didn't feel like it was going to sate her appetite. Sadayo carried on by food through the village trying to be as discreet as anyone could with wonky wings coming out of their back. The more jounin kept moving, winding through street after street, the closer she felt she was getting to some sort of temporary resolve.

{{ Exit to... }}

∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴⟑ 𝕄π•ͺ 𝕣𝕠𝕠π•₯𝕀 𝕝𝕒π•₯𝕔𝕙 π•šπ•Ÿ 𝕓𝕖π•₯π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•Šπ•’π•Ÿπ•• π•₯π•™π•’π•Ÿ π•šπ•Ÿ π•€π• π•šπ• ⟑ 𝕀 π•’π•ž 𝕒 𝕔𝕒𝕔π•₯𝕦𝕀, 𝕒𝕗π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕝𝕝 Ψ⟑

Quote:

Quote:

⟑ Chakra Used: ┇#┇Stamina Used ┇#┇
⟑ Remaining┆Chakra:┇#┇Stamina┇#┇
Ξ¨β—―βŸ‘Ξ¨β—―βŸ‘Ξ¨β—―βŸ‘Ξ¨β—―βŸ‘Ξ¨β—―βŸ‘Ξ¨β—―βŸ‘Ξ¨β—―βŸ‘Ξ¨β—―βŸ‘
ΞΞ Event Information ::
(-100 Chakra) for ability to fly with wings
Access to Blood Release at D rank and under only.
+1 to all DR's. Everything is 1 for Sadayo. Everything.
β€’ Complete Night Vision
ΞΞ Passives, Attributes, and Trainings ΞΞ
β—ˆ Passives

• Conductive by Nature: Metal components on puppets, within close to mid-range, are susceptible to conducting Sadayo's electrical ninjutsu during actions (electrical conductance).
  • Efficient Fingers: Chakra cost for Kugutsu C Rank and above is reduced by 10 points.
  • Part of the Act: Chakra regain is increased by [10]. Increasing regeneration rate up to [15] chakra and maintaining stamina regain at [5] (applies to During Combat situations)

• Totally NOT Poisoned: Can hide hazards stripping them of common indicators i.e color, scent, and taste {Hazards PA (B-rank)}
    β—ˆ Attributes

• Architect: "...the gears of the puppet are able to scale one additional rank, meaning that instead of scaling only three ranks, your puppet's gears can scale four..."

Ξ⟑ Combat Activity⟑ Ξ
    4 Kawarami no Jutsu and 3 Shunshin Available

⟑ Acitvations This Post!

〓Activation
      ⟑ Source :: Sup/Off:: {Sadayo, Puppet}
      οΉ’Information
      〓Activation
      οΉ’ Information
      〓Activation
      οΉ’ Information

⟑ Puppet Activity Spread

• [0/1 Activation :: Lh :: Puppet]*
    • [0/1 Activation :: Rh :: Puppet]*

⟑ Lingering Jutsu

〓Activation
      οΉ’Information

ΞΞ Other Information ΞΞ

ΞΞ Puppet Summary ΞΞ

{YΕ«utsu 憂鬱} : Status: Inactive

{Nirami 睨み}: Status: Inactive

{Hohoemi ほほえみ}: Status: Inactive

{Gishin η–‘εΏƒ }: Status: Inactive
        -
        -

{Senzankou センアンコウ}: Status: Inactive

-
        -
        -
        -

•  
    PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:39 pm
    User ImageUser Image
    Chie arrived at the market place. The streets were eerie in their silence. The curse of vampirism must have struck harshly her village. Even still, she had to try and save it. Her natural chakra protected her from the influence of its corruption. However, there was also a timer in which how long she could maintain this form. It was for that reason that she had to act fast. Chakra formed by her hands which created two incantation circles. Her voice echoed literally throughout her village at her location. "Hello everyone! This is your Uzukage with a stunning revelation. Apparently, the majority of you have succumbed succumbed to the influence of corrupted natural chakra. If you want a cure, then come to my location in the Nekomichi market. Or, if you want to feast on the blood of someone not yet converted, that's another good reason to bring your blood stained teeth to my location. But know this, whoever is listening. As long as you are a citizen of Uzushiogakure, I, Chie Saegahara, will do everything in my power to save you. So come on down to my spot and square up! I'll either bring your a** back to light or die trying." Chie cut off broadcast and kept her eyes alert. Her knees were slightly bent as though she was ready for an attack at any moment. After all, she did just paint a giant bullseye onto her back. Still though, it was the only way to save her village. And if she wasn't willing to risk her life for it, then she wasn't fit to lead.

〖×〗【TITLE: Uzukage】○【RANK: A-Rank】○【STRENGTH: 12 || 】○【SPEED: 12 || 】○【REFLEX: 12 ||】○【FORTITUDE: 12 ||】○【CHAKRA: 1,870 || 1,960】○【STAMINA: 1,650 || 1,675】○【NATURE: 240 || 1,150】

Technique(s) Used:

_β˜† [ Rank ]
    ____β˜…
    _β˜† [ Rank ]
    ____β˜…
    ____β˜…_
    β˜† [ Rank ]
    ____β˜… Description Goes Here

Technique(s) Active:

_β˜† [ Rank ] Sage Mode
    ____β˜… 1/5
    _β˜† [ Rank ] Shadow Clone
    ____β˜… At the office
    _β˜† [ Rank ]
    ____β˜…

All jutsu learned are available to teach.

Passive Effects:
    _β˜† Korabo S-ranked
    ___β—‹ Able to use Korabo up to A-ranked with herself.
    _β˜† Electric Resistance Training
    ___β—‹ Negates harm from own lightning ninjutsu
    _β˜† Ninjutsu Alchemy
    ___β—‹ This technique allows Chie to passively Korabo two jutsu together. The limitations of this are as such. First of all, the technique works passively only up to one rank below Chie's current Korabo level. This means that if Chie's Korabo level is A-ranked then it can only be used at a B-ranked potential, which means that Chie can only Korabo two B-ranked techniques to use the korabo skill at A-ranked. This assures that this benefit does not allow the user to passively perform techniques one rank higher than they can usually. Second of all, this technique only applies when Chie korabo's with herself. If she korabos with an ally or a clone then this benefit is non-applicable. Finally, an additional charge of 10 chakra per rank of the final product technique is required to be paid. So if the user Korabo two B-ranked techniques, (the user must also pay for each individual skill), then the final technique would be an A-ranked skill, and thus would cost 50 more chakra to perform this way. Overall this technique's only purpose is to make Chie more cool by utilizing all of her elements and having them combine into super cool ways like a wizard should.
    _β˜† Hidden Mist Vision
    ___β—‹ Sees clearly during hidden mist technique, or mist in general.
    _β˜† Fire Resistance Training
    ___β—‹ Negates harm from own fire ninjutsu
    _β˜† True Belief
    ___β—‹ The user has meditated and trained long enough in this monk art to understand how important true belief is. By understanding the power of the spirit over the mind, and the mind over the body, the user has increased their stamina by sheer will power alone, as well as increased their toughness and durability. Increases Stamina by +25 for every style mastered.
    _β˜† Enlightenment
    ___β—‹ Meditation and spiritual exploration and understand yields interesting results. Due to the greater understanding of the self, the user is more aware of the connection between their mind, body and spirit, and how to utilize that connection. The user is now slightly more skilled at just about everything. Striking, blocking, moving, absorbing, and taking damage. The user's strength and fortitude is increased heavily.
    _β˜† Impact Resistance
    ___β—‹ The user acclimates to using the cestus in a battle setting by pounding away at a training dummy with the cestus. By analyzing the feedback of different forms of strikes, the user finds a way to minimize any damage they may take from their own strikes. Upon completing this training, the user suffers no recoil damage from techniques from any non-Rigorous Taijutsu or Bukijutsu Style up to either the highest trained rank in this Style or the highest trained rank in the Hard Physical Formless Style, whichever is lower, and does not suffer damage from striking anything harder than their fists.
    _β˜† Focal Point
    ___β—‹ The user meditates through combat, taking time to narrow their focus to their Chakra pathways. In so doing, they become innately aware of when they are being observed in combat, and can pinpoint the locations of anyone below their rank observing them within one meter.
    _β˜† Thread Walking
    ___β—‹ By using Chakra to focus the mind, the user becomes able to balance enough on thin platforms to use Bukijutsu techniques without any penalties. Covers only balancing on solid structures at least one inch wide, not moving or unstable structures. Also allows the user to balance and move on wires during its activation.
    _β˜† Advanced Thread Walking
    ___β—‹ he user is now able to both run and fight while balancing on threads and wires without penalties, though doing these things at the same time is widely regarded as infeasible.
    _β˜† Blessed Rain
    ___β—‹ The user's informed of the incoming costs of what is to come, and as such, must practice their chakra control through controlled bursts from various parts of their body. Their chakra pool is increased by +35.
    _β˜† Insight Rain
    ___β—‹ The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent in the immediate area. As to where, however, they cannot be sure.
    _β˜† Torrential Blessings
    ___β—‹ Having completed all that the user may learn, they have but one task left to complete: the user must practice controlling the flow of chakra, and be sure that their control is the finest that it can be. By doing so, they must repeat the exercise performed earlier with Blessed Rain, all the while, they perform technique to the brink of exhaustion. This training receives no reductions. Chakra pool is increased by +65.
    _β˜† The Task of the Next Generation
    ___β—‹ Upon the master of the school of Shigure Souen Ryu, it's the user's responsibility to develop the next generation! The user is granted one [1] custom slot usable only for a personal Shigure Souen technique.
    _β˜† Basic Endurance Training
    ___β—‹ The user practices holding any stances they know in the most extreme weather of their region, as far from anyone else as is practical. After completing practice, the Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in this Style are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
    _β˜† Extreme Climate Resistance Training
    ___β—‹ The user spends a great deal of time completely immersed in the most intense weather the region has to offer. Following this training, the user does not suffer from adverse climate effects. Additionally, using one or more of the Pi, Qua, and Quan techniques in any combination increases the user's fortitude slightly for one post, to a max of one [1] descriptive rank per trained level in the Soft Physical Formless Style.
    _β˜† Advanced Endurance Training
    ___β—‹ The user practices holding any stances they know in the most extreme weather of their region, as far from anyone else as is practical. After completing practice, the Stamina costs of techniques in this Style are reduced by half if the practitioner has used the same technique at some point in the last two posts.
    _β˜† Pi Qua
    ___β—‹ By repeating the transition between the Pi and Qua techniques repeatedly, the user becomes able to perform them quickly enough that starting with one and transitioning into the other only consumes one action for the post, and also cannot be interrupted if the first hits.
    _β˜† Pi Qua Quan
    ___β—‹ After learning all other techniques in this Style, the practitioner runs through them all again, stringing them together in the longest combo they can. Following this training, the practitioner finds themselves capable of using all techniques in the Style up to the highest learned rank of the Soft Physical Formless Style for 10 less Stamina, to a minimum of 5 Stamina.
    _β˜† Acclimation
    ___β—‹ The user acclimates to moving in their armor by wearing it during normal daily activities. After completing this training, the user can move in any armor as though it were properly fitted for them personally. This provides one descriptive rank in strength and fortitude to techniques using the armor per stage learned in this Style.
    _β˜† Shifting Position
    ___β—‹ The user practices their art by moving across a shifting surface--such as sand or mud--with their armor. Following the completion of this training, the user becomes significantly harder to topple while armored; all incoming techniques that would move the user are treated as one rank lower in strength when determining of how far the user is moved, and the user can no longer be toppled by techniques lower in rank than their armor.
    _β˜† Knight's Blade
    ___β—‹ The user studies and acquaints themselves with the many different types of defensive armaments, from shields to armor to defensive items like the forehead protectors that Shinobi Villages use. In the process, they become able to apply any armor techniques to protective armaments and vice-versa.

**LEARNING - [ -Rank | JutsuTypeHere | / Posts ]
    [ ]
    [ ]

SBK5

___youwillknownihilism

Kumurai Kaicho

Hurrak

I Tortured Sleep I

Dexterous Prince

Kondo Kaicho

Evanescently Magnificent

D-Reiko Z

Regalina Kaicho

RobinBankz

NecroPlant

duckmasta

Novasse

Azeiel The Risen

Stumpleton

Somnus Aeternam

Mary Maree Mari

iSlay Bacon

JovianGrey11

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
    • Generous 100
    • Befriended 100
    • Somebody Likes You 100

Hurrak
    Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:51 pm
    User Image
    ||JoΕ«nin|Puppeteer Specialist|B - Rank|Chakra|745/745||Stamina|355/355|Raiton & Suiton|AC| 27,925 |Ryo|3,850||

{[ from the volcano springs}}
    Sadayo was truly retracing her steps. Well, she was retracing her path since in flight there are no actual footsteps taken. The journey back was taken at ground level with wings flapping enough to keep her airborne. To put it simple, the level Sadayo's feet were suspended at was where her head would have been should she have been normally standing. It was so weird how being aware of her flying ability made the task more difficult than when she initially woke up (already so easily in the air).

Her landing was clumsy with one foot landing and wings still pushing her forward. Sadayo found herself hopping, falling forward as she tried to keep her balance. When she was stable and still on the ground she couldn't help but feel embarrassed. Her lips pressed together and brows furrowed upon the awkward landing. For a time, Sadayo felt like she wouldn't be looking anyone in the eyes.

∴∡∴∡∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴∡∴⟑ 𝕄π•ͺ 𝕣𝕠𝕠π•₯𝕀 𝕝𝕒π•₯𝕔𝕙 π•šπ•Ÿ 𝕓𝕖π•₯π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•Šπ•’π•Ÿπ•• π•₯π•™π•’π•Ÿ π•šπ•Ÿ π•€π• π•šπ• ⟑ 𝕀 π•’π•ž 𝕒 𝕔𝕒𝕔π•₯𝕦𝕀, 𝕒𝕗π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕝𝕝 Ψ⟑

Mattysandwich

⟑ Chakra Used: ┇#┇Stamina Used ┇#┇
    ⟑ Remaining┆Chakra:┇#┇Stamina┇#┇
    Ξ¨β—―βŸ‘Ξ¨β—―βŸ‘Ξ¨β—―βŸ‘Ξ¨β—―βŸ‘Ξ¨β—―βŸ‘Ξ¨β—―βŸ‘Ξ¨β—―βŸ‘Ξ¨β—―βŸ‘
    ΞΞ Event Information ::
    (-100 Chakra) for ability to fly with wings
    Access to Blood Release at D rank and under only.
    +1 to all DR's. Everything is 1 for Sadayo. Everything.
    β€’ Complete Night Vision
    ΞΞ Passives, Attributes, and Trainings ΞΞ
    β—ˆ Passives

• Conductive by Nature: Metal components on puppets, within close to mid-range, are susceptible to conducting Sadayo's electrical ninjutsu during actions (electrical conductance).
    • Efficient Fingers: Chakra cost for Kugutsu C Rank and above is reduced by 10 points.
    • Part of the Act: Chakra regain is increased by [10]. Increasing regeneration rate up to [15] chakra and maintaining stamina regain at [5] (applies to During Combat situations)

• Totally NOT Poisoned: Can hide hazards stripping them of common indicators i.e color, scent, and taste {Hazards PA (B-rank)}
    β—ˆ Attributes

• Architect: "...the gears of the puppet are able to scale one additional rank, meaning that instead of scaling only three ranks, your puppet's gears can scale four..."

Ξ⟑ Combat Activity⟑ Ξ
    4 Kawarami no Jutsu and 3 Shunshin Available

⟑ Acitvations This Post!

〓Activation
      οΉ’Information
      〓Activation
      οΉ’ Information
      〓Activation
      οΉ’ Information