Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[I/T] Mizani'Ulimwengu (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you excited that we will soon be official?
  YES
  Hell YES
  BEST NEWS OF 2015!
  SITH RULE JEDI DROOL
View Results

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:39 pm
heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:55 pm
Hello everyone <3 I have the weekend off (though I will be working on moving *ack*) I'll be getting some rp done for the pride. I have a very important announcement to make though!

There is an I/T Pride for the Sith.

The split between Jedi and Sith is happening earlier then expected.

IC Majanga's group's numbers were increasing in size. For the time being he will be leaving the jedi be. His focus is to strengthen the group and prepare themselves to fight against the Jedi.

If you do have a Sith please post in the I/T thread with your rank and any other info you want to provide.

As always thoughts and suggestions are always loved <3  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:47 am
YAY!!!
I promise I haven't forgotten the symbol re-do. Ive just been super busy since we spoke. >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:49 am
Avid_RPer18

Here is the RP for Kamau and Ru. Let me know if I need to alter the text color if it's too light. I shall try to respond to Yosun's RP tonight or tomorrow. For now I must go to bed. I have a long day of work ahead of me today. ^^;

Tag in this one! (Forgot to tag you when I did it.. lol )  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:11 pm
heart Bumparino heart

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:05 pm
YARRR!!! pirate  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:30 am
Don't know if you need it, but here is a jedi rp for count if required
Destiny calls (Kamau x Yosun)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:26 am
Thanks Tan!

Small update: I've started a new job. I'll be working on rps and such. I'm sorry that I haven't been crazy active lately. I'm still open for jedi rp, I'll just be a tad slow.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:33 am
And another. ^_^
Preperations (Yosun x Kamau)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:39 pm
I am going to buckle down and get the rps out for the pride. I'm sorry for taking so long on this
If you would like to do some jedi rps with me, I would love you 5 evers. Getting the 5 rps done before the month's end will be my main focus.

I'll be double checking the member list, if anything needs to be updated feel free to poke me.

You guys are amazing!  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:58 am
R4gn0r0k IV
I am going to buckle down and get the rps out for the pride. I'm sorry for taking so long on this
If you would like to do some jedi rps with me, I would love you 5 evers. Getting the 5 rps done before the month's end will be my main focus.

I'll be double checking the member list, if anything needs to be updated feel free to poke me.

You guys are amazing!

Ive had our jedi rps in my list waiting on replies.. so sorry!!! If we finished them, would they count towards the 5?

I was also wondering if we could do back-dated rp with my jedi girl and your sith lord? Maybe like, one when she is a cub and he plays wiht her or gives her a gift or something... one as a juve, then as an adol, basically him grooming her and encouraging her to question her pride...?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:06 pm
Tanakako
R4gn0r0k IV

You guys are amazing!

Ive had our jedi rps in my list waiting on replies.. so sorry!!! If we finished them, would they count towards the 5?

I was also wondering if we could do back-dated rp with my jedi girl and your sith lord? Maybe like, one when she is a cub and he plays wiht her or gives her a gift or something... one as a juve, then as an adol, basically him grooming her and encouraging her to question her pride...?

They would count. biggrin I have 3 srps done so I just need 2 more rps then we are all set!

YES for sure.

For the adol one we could have her on one of the padawan quest and maybe he can help her out with that?  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:07 pm
R4gn0r0k IV
Tanakako
R4gn0r0k IV

You guys are amazing!

They would count. biggrin I have 3 srps done so I just need 2 more rps then we are all set!

YES for sure.

For the adol one we could have her on one of the padawan quest and maybe he can help her out with that?

That would be Perfect!!! So by the time it came for her to switch sides, she is almost more sith than jedi. XD

Maybe her's could count towards the sith pride's application? XD  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:22 pm
Tanakako

That would be Perfect!!! So by the time it came for her to switch sides, she is almost more sith than jedi. XD

Maybe her's could count towards the sith pride's application? XD

xD Yeah!  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:10 pm
ITS GOING UP! THE PRIDE APP IS GOING UP!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff