Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Haven For Harry Potter Fanatics~

Back to Guilds

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Dumbledore's Army, Marauders, Magic 

Reply FanFiction and Poetry
Fan Fiction by us (Haven Guild Members) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Empress_Kat
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:17 pm
Forgotten_Death
Yeah, my fic sucks. sweatdrop

Anyone have any feedback? All feedback is loved heart

Well, I'm not usually fond of OFCs, as I've probably said before, but the story is very well-written! One thing:

Quote:
He handed the couple a box, which contained two smaller boxes inside. Both of the boxes inside were tied with green and gold ribbon on a black box.

Isn't gold a Gryffindor colour?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:37 pm
Mwahahaha! Yes, actually. Gold and red are Gryffindor colors while green and silver are Slytherin colors.  

Fuzziball Fai
Fezziwig Jr

Scrappy Pilot

Halloween Addict

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 6:30 am
Empress_Kat
Forgotten_Death
Yeah, my fic sucks. sweatdrop

Anyone have any feedback? All feedback is loved heart

Well, I'm not usually fond of OFCs, as I've probably said before, but the story is very well-written! One thing:

Quote:
He handed the couple a box, which contained two smaller boxes inside. Both of the boxes inside were tied with green and gold ribbon on a black box.

Isn't gold a Gryffindor colour?

sweatdrop yeah, that's what I thought, but I wasn't exactly sure. sweatdrop I was being slow the day I wrote it.... I'll change it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:15 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Sakura_kura
Vice Captain

Empress_Kat
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:44 pm
Sakura_kura
A Noise for all to Hear

So it was just a short little story. I thought it was good. Really trying for those house points there . . .

Hopefully you know who each chataracter is since none are named.

I liked it, except that it really could have used some paragraphs. It's hard to read things when they are all one big block of text.

Other then that, it was quite good! I liked it!

So, then, 5 points to Hufflepuff! (I've never actually done that before...)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:06 pm
Thank you! I'm so happy blaugh crying  

Sakura_kura
Vice Captain

Empress_Kat
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:12 pm
Sakura_kura

Hah, yeah except I think that puts Hufflepuff ahead of Slytherin too, now. Argh!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:21 pm
Empress_Kat
Sakura_kura

Hah, yeah except I think that puts Hufflepuff ahead of Slytherin too, now. Argh!

Don't feel sad about such small victories-for I'm sure they wouldn't last long.  

Sakura_kura
Vice Captain

Empress_Kat
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:34 pm
Sakura_kura
Empress_Kat
Sakura_kura

Don't feel sad about such small victories-for I'm sure they wouldn't last long.

Oh but they will. Especially the way you're posting, you're going to go up another year soon! (by soon I mean about 40-something posts... which isn't too soon, I guess...)
There are a ton of Slytherins, but none of them are very active...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:07 pm
I hate to cry over a few unactive members while-once again-I have none gonk ahahaha but look at all my art. I'm going to go crazy with all these pictures-is this why all artists are crazy?!!?!?  

Sakura_kura
Vice Captain

Gred and Forge

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:31 pm
Disclamer: I'm only saying this once, this all belongs to Jo, hail her. mad -Hails J.K.R.-

If you are offended by boyish flirting, do not go on. Sirius spends his summer with Remus at the end of their second year.

There he was, just sitting there on the train, his eleven-year-old fingers tracing the side of the frail page. He didn't notice me until I asked if I could sit with him, and he said yes, being the polite mannered boy he was. I asat across from him, and as he went on reading, I just stared at his light brown hair as he shook his head. I looked away when he looked up, blushing ever-so-slightly. A mousy looking boy came in, shaking out his equallily light(yet not as well kept) brown hair from his face, and asked if he could come in. Me and the boy sitting across from me(I hadn't learned his name yet) both nodded, and the boy came in. Just then, a tall boy for our age(five feet tall, maybe) stepped in, and took a seat without a word. We all talked, exchanging names. Remus Lupin, Sirius Black, James Potter, and Peter Pettigrew. We all seemed to get along very well, and I thought we may be friends forever, if we all got into the same house. That's another thing we discussed. We all wanted to be in Gryffendore. And, we were. Our first year together was fun, though Remus had to leave once a month for reasons that were different each time. The next year, we had a junk load of fun, and the tawney haired boy who I'd quickly become friends with on the train in out first year, he invited me to stay the summer with him. I quickly said yes, glad to stay away from my hell hole of a house.

Sirius Black slipped his leather-bound journal into his pocket, and stuffed his ink and quill into his messenger bag, avoiding the stares of his three friends.

"What?"

"Um, was that a DIARY, mate?" James held in a few childish giggles.

"Journal, you prat."

"Sure, Siri." Remus smiled mischeviously, and reached into his bag. He tossed each one of the other boys a bar of chocolate, and unwrapped on for himself haistily.

The other thee boys smiled, and ate theirs slowly.

Hogwarts Express pulled into Platform 9 3/4 sooner than they all expected, and they each grabbed their trunks, dragging them out. Remus and Sirius got off first and the thirteen year olds walked over to Remus's mother and father. Sirius shook their hands as he had the previous year when he'd met them.

They charged out onto Kings Cross, smiling at a gaurd, who looked at them suspiciously. Siriud and Remus talked and joked, all the way to Remus's house, which was in a neighborhood, a busy one, at that. The two boys scampered up the pathway, while Remus's parents dragged their luggage. Remus opened the door, and they walked in, removing their shoes, and running upstairs, into Remus's room.

"You're room is nifty, Rems."

"Thinks, Siri."

They went about turning away from eachother and changing into some muggle summer clothes, before jumping onto Remus's bed, and sitting cross-legged, while Remus scroundged up some chocolate. He tossed a chocolate from to Sirius and ate one himself, while grabbing a book. Sirius picked up a book from Remus's floor that looked mildly interesting. He lay on his stomach, his bare feet waving in the air, while he became more and more immersed in the book, when he turned a page.

"ARRRGH!" Sirius jumped up a foot in the air, as he saw what was printed on the next page.

Remus looked up, startled. "What?"

Sirius pointed at the book, whimpering, and Remus picked it up, his eyes rolling. "She lay on top of him after he's taken off her clothes, and they started to-"

"REMUS! I didn't know you like to read about hot, sweaty, SE-"

The brown haired boy had leaped over to where Sirius was, and clapped his hand over his mouth. "ShutuporIwon'ttakemyhandaway!" Remus said in one long word. He moved his hand.

"Do your parents know?"

"No."

"Well, I sure as HELL didn't want to know."

"Then forget it."

"Acctually, it's kind of sexy."

Remus turned back around, staring at Sirius(O_O). "WHAT?"

"Just kidding."

Remus sighed. "Good."

Sirius smiled nervously, sitting back on Remus's bed, where Remus was unplugging his alarm clock(just pretend they had them back then), and he closed the book, throwing it on the floor.

Remus sat up. "Not all my books are like that. Only about..." He fake-coughed, the word twenty-five in it.

"TWENTY FRIGGING FIVE?"

"Yes."

Sirius giggled. "Um, Remus..."

"Huh?"

"I have something to tell you." He blushed nervously.

"Hmm?"

"I erm... swing both ways."

Remus stared at him again, and gulped. "Uhm... so do I..." He blushed deeply.

Later that night, the two boys went downstairs, and ate dinner with Remus's parents. Sirius globbed mashed potaotos onto his empty plate, and squeezed on some lamb chops. They all ate fast, but the two boys finished first. They ran upstairs, and made Sirius's makeshift bed. They piled two matresses, and several blankets on the floor, making where Sirius was to sleep roughly the size of Remus's bed. Sirius got on, slipping off his shirt and pants, while Remus did the same.

"Hey, Rems..."

"Huh?"

"Where did you get those scars?" Sirius watched Remus on his makeshift bed.

"Just accidents."

The two boys fell asleep quite quickly, and only one woke early.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:04 pm
Slash fic! *loves you*  

Empress_Kat
Crew

Gred and Forge

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:01 pm
Empress_Kat
Slash fic! *loves you*

wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:50 pm
I'm awake, and looking at Remus. His brown hair shines by the light coming in through a window, and I can't help staring. Well, I guess I can, but I don't feel like turning my head. He's beutiful, and I say that in the most platonic way possible. I have to go now, Remus needs to be awakened.

Sirius shut his journal, standing up on his makeshift bed. He jumped on to Remus's bed, and got on Remus's back, straddling him, moving up on his back, then down, and poked Remus in the ribs.

Remus woke up, starteled, to Sirius riding on his back. "Sirius, that better be your wand poking me in the back..."

"It is." Sirius took out his wand, throwing it onto his bed, and rolling over next to Remus, on his back, and Remus rolled over onto his.

"Let's go have breakfast, Siri." The two boys got up at the same time, and ran down stairs, into the kitchen.

Sirius and Remus each took a seat at the table with Remus's parents, each quickly piling pancakes, sausages, bacon, and eggs onto their plates, and drizleing hot maple syrup over the stack of pancakes.

After the four ate, the boys got up, opening the front door, and bounding out. Remus led the way down the street to a small park, and they both ran stright for the two swings. Remus climbed onto the first one, and Sirius stood by the second one, which was the type of swing shaped like a diaper.

"Reeeemuuus!" Sirius whined, pointing at the diaper-swing, and Remus rolled his eyes, slipping off and getting on the baby swing, as Sirius stole onto Remus's abandoned swing.

The two boys swang for close to four hours before they got bored, and they jumped off, racing back to Remus's house. Sirius won; perhaps it was his dog-like manner that made in easy for him to bound fast enough to beat Remus, who also ran unexpectedly fast for his thin, frial demeanor.

Remus opened the door, and stepped in, collapsing on the sofa. Sirius ran in after him, falling on top of Remus, who made no attempt to push him off; Remus was rather enjoying Sirius's warm body pressing against his. He moved up on the couch farther, wrapping his arms around Sirius, whos eyes widened. Remus snapped out of it, and they sat next to eachother uncomfortably.

"So... It's, erm...really warm in here, eh, Remy...?"

"Er... Yeah."

Sirius nodded to Remus, and he slipped his shirt over his head, and Remus tensed up. His best friend just took off his shirt. He looked at Sirius, who looked awefully strong for a thirteen-year-old.

"C'mon, Rems, take off your shirt."

"Naw, I'm okay."

Before Remus knew it, Sirius had pinned him to the ground, pulling his shirt over his shoulders roughly. Remus, in compairasin to Sirius, was pale and unhealthy looking, and, although you couldn't quite see his ribs, he was quite thin.

"Sirius!" Remus smiled deviously, pushing off Sirius and pinning him down. "You asked for it."

Remus sat on Sirius's chest, and Sirius attempted to push him off, failing. Their game went on for hours before they both collapsed on the couch, panting.

Remus's parents came into the room, and Remus's mother, who had long beutiful brown hair which shined in the light, told them dinner was ready. The boys bounded into the kitchen, and sat at the table, quickly eating what was already piled onto their plates.

When they finished, they bounded upstairs, laying on their beds, and changing into their pajamas quickly.

"Sirius...?" Remus said as he flopped onto his back on his bed.

"Hmm?"

"Come here."

Sirius jumped up onto Remus's bed on all fours.

"We're going to play a game."

"What game, Remy?"

"Truth or Dare, Sireh."

"Mmm, 'kay."

"So, truth or dare." Remus smiled, and crossed his arms.

"Erm... Truth," Sirius said nervously, sitting crosslegged.

"Have you ever kissed a male?"

"Not even my father, Remus."

"Ouch."

"So, Rems, truth or dare?"

"Uh... Dare." Remus smiled nervously and Sirius smirked.

"I dare you to be my first."

"First w-what?"

"Kiss," Sirius said simply, still smirking.

"O-okay."

Remus scooted closer to Sirius, his arms snaking around Sirius's back, pulling him closer to Remus. He looked at the raven-haired smirking boy nervously, feeling his cheeksget redder.

"You know what happens if you don't follow through with a d-"

Sirius was cut off by Remus's lips pressing against his, while his hands explored Sirius's back, and his tongue, Sirius's mouth. He broke away, looking at the male sitting in front of him shyly.

Sirius couldn't talk. His eyes were as large a saucer plates, and his mouth hung open.

"Erm... Was I really that bad, Sirius?"

"Ggg... Gggggeerrgg"

"Er..."

"Grrrgggg... Gglaauuuggg."

"Sirius! Snap out of it!" Remus smack Sirius across the faxce, and Sirius shook his head."

"W-w-whoa."

Remus blushed, and opened his mouth to say something, but Sirius pinned him down, kissing him again. When he broke away, he slipped farther down Remus's thin frame, stopping around his abdomen.

"What are you-"

"Shush." Sirius cut Remus off quietly.

Sirius lifted Remus's shirt up to his chest, tracing the lines on his stomach lightly, as Remus smiled to himself, and tensed up. Sirius placed his lips onto his stomach, and heard a sharp intake of breath from Remus. He smirked, and extended hs tongue, tracing Remus's navel. Remus nearly moaned before sitting up and staring down at Sirius, smirking.

"Sirius Black, are you attempting to seduce me?"

"I learned a lot from those books of your, Remy." He cocked a brow, smirking himself, before pecking Remus on the lips and rolling onto his own bed. "Good night."

Gred and Forge

darkangeloflight14

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:17 pm
hm....very interesting...I'd like to read more to see what kind of literary taste it leaves.  
FanFiction and Poetry

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff