Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clan Home Clan Forum Clan Members Report Clan Join Clan
Fluff Eye Cult
Forum
Back To Clans
Reply Fluff Eye Cult
♥ Official Clan Meet Ups Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kokogik

Chatty Associate

21,490 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:57 am
WTF Micam
kokogik
WTF Micam
Hey, we're in the same time zone. Nice. biggrin

Cool! Where do you live? I saw you outside the gates at Bill's Ranch the other day, I guess you do a lot of YM now? I peeked on your level (;

I live in Germany.

Honestly I've never done YM. I'm still missing Teflon and Sphere, so I do PS, SMOB or help others and hope to get the rings. I'm also working on my Quests in Otami.

Oh, cool! I live in Sweden, so we're kinda close biggrin Ah, I see, well I hope you get the rings soon. I have a mule account where I will do the Otami quests soon, so if you need company, let me know 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:20 am
kokogik
This sounds so cool! I will be at a party that night, so I might not be able to log on. I live in Sweden, so for me it will be 2 am when the raid happens, but if I'm awake and not too drunk and the party isn't keeping me, I'll try to get there!

Hah, I live in Bulgaria, so that will be 3 am in the night for me... rolleyes And I will be on work the whole day before that so guess who is going to be dozing off on the chair often. xd
Otherwise, I hope we see each other. smile

Auriga La Shock

Just to ask - I don't think I have gold items in my inventory. But I do have the barnacle plush. So can I come with any avi but with the fluff? Just to know if that would be ok. smile  

Eien Ryuu

Eternal Dragon

kokogik

Chatty Associate

21,490 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:43 am
Eien Ryuu
kokogik
This sounds so cool! I will be at a party that night, so I might not be able to log on. I live in Sweden, so for me it will be 2 am when the raid happens, but if I'm awake and not too drunk and the party isn't keeping me, I'll try to get there!

Hah, I live in Bulgaria, so that will be 3 am in the night for me... rolleyes And I will be on work the whole day before that so guess who is going to be dozing off on the chair often. xd

Wait, you work on a Sunday? What do you work with? ;o Hope to see you too, I think we've been in dms together once! Or maybe it was ps, I can't remember, but I recognize you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:37 am
kokogik
Eien Ryuu
kokogik

Wait, you work on a Sunday? What do you work with? ;o Hope to see you too, I think we've been in dms together once! Or maybe it was ps, I can't remember, but I recognize you.

Umm, this should be the night against Sunday?! I mean Saturday against Sunday. Shouldn't it be the same for you?! This is what I meant.
And I don't actually work. I'm unemployed but I'm delivering newspapers. Sorta of a part-time job I think. I don't know how to explain it. And it's because it's right on Saturday that delivering.

And yeah, we might have probably DMS'ed. Because I am already cl 10, so PS is not of use for me anymore. Trying to get to that coveted cl 12. xd  

Eien Ryuu

Eternal Dragon

Auriga La Shock

Captain

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:58 am
Eien Ryuu

Just to ask - I don't think I have gold items in my inventory. But I do have the barnacle plush. So can I come with any avi but with the fluff? Just to know if that would be ok. smile

That would totally be fine ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:45 pm
Eien Ryuu
kokogik
Eien Ryuu
kokogik

Umm, this should be the night against Sunday?! I mean Saturday against Sunday. Shouldn't it be the same for you?! This is what I meant.
And I don't actually work. I'm unemployed but I'm delivering newspapers. Sorta of a part-time job I think. I don't know how to explain it. And it's because it's right on Saturday that delivering.

And yeah, we might have probably DMS'ed. Because I am already cl 10, so PS is not of use for me anymore. Trying to get to that coveted cl 12. xd

Oh wait, I read it wrong. I thought you meant you were gonna work the day AFTER. My bad, you're right about it being on Saturday, sorry to confuse you. And okay, I see what you meen, kinda.

That's that I thought. I think you were good for being a low-level, you paid attention and did exactly what one is supposed to in dms. I was impressed by you 3nodding Good luck on getting those shorbs!  

kokogik

Chatty Associate

21,490 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250

WTF Micam

Friendly Cultist

7,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:52 pm
kokogik
Oh, cool! I live in Sweden, so we're kinda close biggrin Ah, I see, well I hope you get the rings soon. I have a mule account where I will do the Otami quests soon, so if you need company, let me know 3nodding

That would be nice. biggrin
I can pick those rings when I finish Otami and then do SMEB. Unfortunately most are only up for SMOB, so it will be difficult to find a crew. And I'm not up for leading a crew yet because I know SMEB only from guides. I've never been past the Sub Commander.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:20 pm
I will try to be there.  

GuardianRocketRaccoon

Trash Panda

25,400 Points
  • Trash Panda 500
  • Solarpowered 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

kokogik

Chatty Associate

21,490 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:53 pm
WTF Micam
kokogik

I can pick those rings when I finish Otami and then do SMEB. Unfortunately most are only up for SMOB, so it will be difficult to find a crew. And I'm not up for leading a crew yet because I know SMEB only from guides. I've never been past the Sub Commander.

Right, but can you pick more than one ring? And tbh, when it comes to SMEB, you'll want someone experienced to lead that crew, because there are so many things you need to get right there, like not only do you need to kill all the mobs, you also gotta walk to some spots and click at the exact time together, which means whoever is sent to do it must pay attention. And then in the lab, it's important which parts you kill in one order, I've done it several times, but it's very hard. I wouldn't be able to lead a crew like that either, but maybe you can find someone in forums or in this clan who knows how to do it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:41 pm
kokogik
WTF Micam
kokogik

Right, but can you pick more than one ring? And tbh, when it comes to SMEB, you'll want someone experienced to lead that crew, because there are so many things you need to get right there, like not only do you need to kill all the mobs, you also gotta walk to some spots and click at the exact time together, which means whoever is sent to do it must pay attention. And then in the lab, it's important which parts you kill in one order, I've done it several times, but it's very hard. I wouldn't be able to lead a crew like that either, but maybe you can find someone in forums or in this clan who knows how to do it.

I can pick one from Blaze and one after defeating Endboss. This way I can get Teflon and Sphere.
Yeah, that's why I can't lead a SMEB crew... sweatdrop  

WTF Micam

Friendly Cultist

7,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100

kokogik

Chatty Associate

21,490 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:51 pm
WTF Micam
kokogik
WTF Micam
kokogik

I can pick one from Blaze and one after defeating Endboss. This way I can get Teflon and Sphere.
Yeah, that's why I can't lead a SMEB crew... sweatdrop

Ooh, neat! biggrin
Yeah, but hopefully there's still someone left on Gaia who knows how to do it, just ask around~ Also, I don't remember if you need amps in SMEB, I think you do, so you might also wanna buy amps before you do it. But maybe you should look in that guide before you do that, see if it mentions amps.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:12 am
I will try to be on later today, but no promises. Weekends are the hardest time to get on.  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

Toilet Paper Lord

Crew

Dangerous Humorist

11,165 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:52 am
I should be able to make it smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:26 am
Today's the day! It looks like the server will be Shockroach.  

Auriga La Shock

Captain

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500

GuardianRocketRaccoon

Trash Panda

25,400 Points
  • Trash Panda 500
  • Solarpowered 250