Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Tamer Forge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:41 am
Shadow of Miracles
Ogudomon is super ultimate, doesn't that already make him stronger than them? Also have you read his description? None of the demon lords would be able to defeat him even if they tried.

Regardless of why you made not obtainable doesn't change the fact that I am the only one who owns him. You even told me I couldn't dedigivolve him or mutate him because he was like the sovereign digimon, untouched.

I didn't say you couldn't de-digivivolve him because he's untouched or sovereign (I wouldn't dare build someone up mentally like that). I said he couldn't be touched because he wasn't yours to keep. He is a temporary bragging rights that is supposed to be passed down with each Rise of the Demon Lords event... unfortunately I wasn't present this time around to enact that contest. And if we're going by Descriptions, he isn't even related to the demon lords other than being some fusion of any of them should they decide to work together. If Anything, it's on the same level as any other Super Ultimate, including Daemon Super Ultimate.

All I'm getting at is that you shouldn't allow yourself to be overly puffed up because of a rare (and temporary) digimon. Especially if you're going to go around saying it's "sovereign-level"... which it is not. stare

dragonianflame
and im just sitting here thinking I have a few good digimon. I feel very out classed. good show

I'm sorry... it wasn't supposed to go this far. Don't feel outclassed, All of the digimon we're flaunting are temporary (Even my god-digimon). If I stop being a Vice-Captain I lose rights to have Baihumon as my avatar and Ogudomon passes hands (or is supposed to) pass hands with each passing Demon Lord Event.

They're in no way as legit as your digimon are. Be proud of what you have, I'm sure you worked really hard to get them. And unlike ours, they can't be taken away from you. 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:44 am
As much as I love to see disagreement I rather it not be cluttering up my profile so any future crap please be posted somewhere else.  

Sinnoh Champion John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Knight 100

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:53 am
This is exactly what you told me >.> otherwise I would not be saying the things I say regarding Ogudomon. When I came to ask you about him, you told me he was sovereign-like, where do you think I got this information from? You never corrected me nor did you attempt to better explain.

And if the digimon is bragging rights then I am with in my right to brag about Ogudomon. I worked hard to get him and I plan on continuing to fight for that right to keep him. If me talking about him is a problem to you then that's a you problem. But keep in mind that I got my information from YOU because I did not make this up, everything I said about Ogudomon was what you told me when I acquired him.

EDIT

Sorry, John this will be the last thing I say about this matter.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
I didn't say you couldn't de-digivivolve him because he's untouched or sovereign (I wouldn't dare build someone up mentally like that). I said he couldn't be touched because he wasn't yours to keep. He is a temporary bragging rights that is supposed to be passed down with each Rise of the Demon Lords event... unfortunately I wasn't present this time around to enact that contest. And if we're going by Descriptions, he isn't even related to the demon lords other than being some fusion of any of them should they decide to work together. If Anything, it's on the same level as any other Super Ultimate, including Daemon Super Ultimate.

All I'm getting at is that you shouldn't allow yourself to be overly puffed up because of a rare (and temporary) digimon. Especially if you're going to go around saying it's "sovereign-level"... which it is not. stare

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:21 pm
Shadow of Miracles

That's not cool, why do you get the last say in the matter?
Not cool at all, mister lamepants. gonk

-Baihumon rolls his eyes

But also, for my last say on the matter before moving on. Though I do not recall such conversation (makes no sense to me why I would tell someone that), I can see myself making that mistake for a need to make everyone feel awesome and important in their endeavors and accomplishments. Either way, I apologize for telling you falsely information. Ogudomon is not sovereign class, he is simply a rare seasonal digimon that I would like to keep rare by limiting the ways that he can be obtained. The same goes for the likes of Shakamon and whatever the heck else Digimon may pop out that has such interesting potential. Done, the end.

@John: Lol, well it's better than just a bunch of meaningless bumps. I apologize... sort of. rofl  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Sinnoh Champion John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:05 am
*Blows the dust off the castle and profile.*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:59 am
Sinnoh Champion John
*Blows the dust off the castle and profile.*
#

Hey dude! It's been a while. How ya been?  

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

Sinnoh Champion John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:22 am
Not long enough and I am fine.

Kazu Matsumoto

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:27 am
Sinnoh Champion John
Not long enough and I am fine.

Kazu Matsumoto

Out of curiosity, if you have not been gone for long enough then why are you back?  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Sinnoh Champion John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:47 am
Who said I left in the first place?

Zadok the 28th

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:54 am
Sinnoh Champion John

Zadok the 28th

It was kinda implied when you dusted things off, that on top of the fact that we haven't seen you in a while. I'm sure that's why there is that assumption.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:25 pm
Sinnoh Champion John

Zadok the 28th

Not being atound. General lack of contact. I would call that leaving.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:10 pm
Log on everyday, just nothing interesting to do anymore.  

Sinnoh Champion John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:37 pm
Sinnoh Champion John
Log on everyday, just nothing interesting to do anymore.

You could join the RP, it's pretty much settled down and become a secure thing. 3nodding

Also, I know you're not your brother's keeper, but whatever happened to Monty? After he quit, I haven't heard or seen him in quite some time. gonk

Also, it's good to see you. 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:46 pm
Like me he logs on everyday but does not post in anything really since everything we seen has became slowed or non interesting.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Sinnoh Champion John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:47 pm
Sinnoh Champion John
Like me he logs on everyday but does not post in anything really since everything we seen has became slowed or non interesting.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Mkay, good to know.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas