Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply My Little Phony
[ORP] HALLOWEEN 2016 COSTUME BALL Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:57 pm
Before Totoro could check the cheese out, Confetti Daze had already beaten her to the punchline.

With.

A.

Strawberry.

Out of Orbit stuck her tongue out in mild disgust. Cheese was good. Strawberries were good (though she had to be careful since berry juice on her pelt was never a good combo). However, the two together did not sound appealing.

Totoro was able to recover quickly, and soon enough she was also munching down on her chip. With both Phonies deeming the melted cheese "safe," it left little room for the filly to hesitate.

With a strong CRUNCH, Out of Orbit was also able to get a taste.

And it was good. With a small smile, she gathered up more chips and began to scoop up gooey cheese for the express purpose of snacking!

Fea Line

Alanna the Pirate Queen
Cheeseberry? surprised

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:20 pm
Rocky's eyes widened, his jaw slightly agape, drawing in a breath that he forgot to let go. He was, for lack of better term, gobsmacked; the smile, that fondness, that small lowering of the pirate's shield disarmed the draft entirely.

And he joked. The cowboy would have dropped the cigar between his teeth if it wasn't holstered, his expression one of finding the rarest pearl only spoken of in hushed tones. He wouldn't be surprised if the Captain's crew hadn't even seen such an expression on his face.

The words came to him as a distant echo, and suddenly, his confident flirting notions felt a long ways away. For a moment, he could have sworn their positions changed. "I can swim," he drawled in a sort of disconnected manner as he finally let go of his held breath, like his mouth was moving without his brain attached. "Just don't be mad if I come back sopping wet. You've got some sort of siren call."

Ruriska

Chrystali
Crew

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:58 pm
"Really? Guess I jus' haven't seen you around. Usually I'm too busy beating old high scores to concentrate on much else," he bragged proudly.

"What?!" Boss Skill gaped at Hook Slash. "Why not?! Those are the only kind o' games worth playin'! Well, maybe not the only kind, but they're pretty darn important. And fun."

He shook his head adamantly at the mention of hide-and-seek. "That doesn't count! You have to play real games. Hide-and-seek's too easy. Besides, you could end up waiting for hours and never get found. There's no score to keep; it's boring. You can't even really compete with that. What kinds of actual games do you like? Strategy? Shooting? Puzzles?"

Freaksrus

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:00 am
His smile retreated, expression shifting back to contemplative confusion, as if Rocky Road was a complicated puzzle he was still trying to work out. Jolly Roger turned his head aside, putting the eye patch between himself and the reverence on the cowboy’s face. It was the sort of look that made your knees weak and heart flutter. It was enough to make even a stoic pirate feel special.

“Nay,” he said in response to the last words, his voice soft. “That’d be you.”

And with that Jolly Roger knew that he couldn’t take him back to his ship because a simple tour would not be enough. He was just about ready to throw himself off the precipice and into unknown territory as it was. A conveniently placed bunk would only make matters worse.

Chrystali

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

Freaksrus

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:22 am
Kitomyx
"Really? Guess I jus' haven't seen you around. Usually I'm too busy beating old high scores to concentrate on much else," he bragged proudly.

"What?!" Boss Skill gaped at Hook Slash. "Why not?! Those are the only kind o' games worth playin'! Well, maybe not the only kind, but they're pretty darn important. And fun."

He shook his head adamantly at the mention of hide-and-seek. "That doesn't count! You have to play real games. Hide-and-seek's too easy. Besides, you could end up waiting for hours and never get found. There's no score to keep; it's boring. You can't even really compete with that. What kinds of actual games do you like? Strategy? Shooting? Puzzles?"

Hook Slash looked utterly confused. I have no idea what you mean by these words... Those are the only games I know..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:27 pm
iStoleYurVamps

"I'm sure i can make some time for you, sweet thing." Error winked. She certainly would. The mare wouldn't mind diving into the lake and getting tangled up in sea weed to see such a fine specimen. Of course, Bubble coming to see her was even better. The ease of not having to leave her house to see someone pretty was far preferable to trying to find the other mer in the unfamiliar muck. They could even spend some time in her pool.

"I could even teach you a thing or two," she grinned. "How familiar are you with video games?"

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Chrystali
Crew

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:25 pm
"Me?" His tone was incredulous, surprised -- and then quiet, all inflected in the drawn out shock of the one word. Rocky blinked in a slow way, the simple words spoken by the pirate making his chest feel funny and his legs restless. Like he needed to run a marathon or dance or...

With the eyepatch blocking Jolly Roger's view, the draft shamelessly sidled up against his side, drawing his nose to the other's cheek. "If I was a siren, we'd already be out of here," he started in, partially teasing. "I'm just a fella that's taken a hell of a shine to you, and...you haven't turned me away, so I figure, I'd like to keep you company til you can't stand the thought of me." He didn't like putting an out into words, but he was honest, if nothing else. Rocky wasn't going to be a thorn in his side. Not yet, anyway.

"How long are you in port?" The question was mostly harmless, albeit sudden. He was a construction worker that fixed potholes and worked in restoration and carpentry...all very labor intensive and very stationary things. Pirates tended to be a bit of the seafaring variety, certainly less stationary, as it were. "The night is young, as you said, but Halloween is just one night."

Ruriska

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:46 pm
Little Out of Orbit knew that her pelt had a tendency to get messy. At first, she had been really careful about eating her chips and cheese carefully. However, the further along she got, it seemed the less she cared about the potential mess. Soon enough, she had a full tummy and what seemed like an orange-cheese-lipstick circling her mouth.

Knowing that if she ate any more, she would probably burst into some sort of kid-friendly form of candy-and-chip confetti (and definitely not blood and guts), she paused to look at the nearby Phonies at the big bucket of water filled with floating apples. It looked like an easy game, but if she was expected to eat the apple at the end, it would not end well.

Fea Line
Enjoy the filler! Hope you got lots of rest <3

Alanna the Pirate Queen
Enjoy the filler! Hope your weekend has been kind to you!

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:22 pm
Boss Skill stared at Hook Slash like his head had fallen off. "What, arcade games and hide-and-seek?" He made a face. "Well, how many arcade games have you played? You must'a played more than one, right? Was it a one-player game, or two-player? Two-player means you can play with someone else."

He held up his Master Chief helmet. "This is the helmet of a character from a famous shooter video game called Halo. It can be one-player or two-player. Sometimes there are puzzle games where you have to solve problems, but usually those are jus' one-player. I don' think they're as fun."

Tapping his hoof against his chin, he said, "In Halo, you can kinda use hide-and-seek as a strategy to beat bad guys 'cause you hide from 'em when they're tryin' to shoot you, but then you go seek 'em out to kill 'em before they kill you first. But there're also other competitive games that are two-player like racin' or fightin' games. Make sense?"

Freaksrus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:46 am
Caramell had continued in silence fora bit, filling up on the cheesey chip goodness before coming to a conclusion. "I need a cheese fountain at home." she nodded, lightly stomping a pawed hoof, her hoodie bodding over her forehead yet again.

Grinning and licking her lips, she blew some chip salt off her paw and inspected herself ot make sure she hadn't gotten any cheese on her costume. Not that she couldn't wash it, since she had made it more like wearable winter clothes but still. She didn't want to be a cheesey Totoro!

"All full?" she giggled, turning to see the little cheese ring around Orbit's mouth. Smiling, she reached over and grabbed a napkin, holding it up for the little one before turning to see where Confetti had run off too. Hopefully not dipping more fruit into cheese. However, she noted the filly's gaze and followed it towards the apple bobbing barrel. "Do you wanna check that out next now that we've conquered the cheese fountain?" she grinned, sticking her tongue out to one side in a silly manner.

LizzyMoo
I live aaaahhhh! Ty bby <3

Alanna the Pirate Queen
Tags should be much easier now xD

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:55 am
Letting him lead her to the dance floor, Cotton smiled. "No no, I hope I don't step on your hooves." she added, laughing softly as she glanced down to make extra sure she wasn't. She didn't often dance much, at least not like this. More like silly little jumping fits in her home whenever a good song came on or something exciting happened. "I apologize if I am not a dance partner fit for a captain!" she laughed again, her ears perking to his mention of a saxophone.

"My, you play too! Why Captain, you are a man of many talents! Someday you must let me hear you play!" she gently demanded, nodding firmly before letting herself fall back into character for his next question. She giggled, bringing a free hoof up to her muzzle. "Oh, not as often as I would like. I'm either fighting the forces of evil or.... well sleeping and eating are also nice!" she giggled.

Kitomyx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:34 pm
"A cheese fountain in the forest?!" It was quite the mental picture for the filly (even though she was acutely aware of the fact that "Totoro" didn't really live in the forest).

The napkin being held up to her by her forest guardian friend was a pretty good sign that Out of Orbit might be in need of some tidying up. With mild embarrassment and a light blushing of the cheeks, she leaned in, carefully rubbing her mouth off. Once she backed away, she could see the offending ring of cheese, now smeared out against the napkin. How did that all get on her face?!

When the apple-game was mentioned, the filly had to ask "...so...um... what are the rules of the game?"

Fea Line
LITTLE PHONY DOESN'T GET THE GAMES!!! D;

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:48 pm
Macaron managed to regain his composure as the group began to warm to the idea of dancing. His face reddened at the thought of wearing a fruit hat, but thankfully he was saved from responding by the music drawing phonies onto the dance floor. He stared at Sprinkles, silently imploring her to behave herself before he backed away, bumping his rump into the table and jumping about a foot into the air.

Good food or not, coming here was one of his less than good ideas. Obviously this were more his siblings styles. He carefully slunk toward the exit, where he could not so carefully buzz away to the nearest bar for the stiffest whisky-coke he could buy.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:33 pm
"Are you kidding? Here I am in the presence of royalty and you're apologizing for not being an adequate dance partner? I think that's my line," he chuckled, feeling her laughter was contagious. As nervous as he was, her demeanor put him at ease a great deal more than if it had been another phony. This surprised him, especially when he considered he hadn't met her before tonight.

Hearing her compliment him yet again, Swing quickly shook his head, though he was unable to keep the grin off his face. "I guess I could be described as something of a 'Jack-of-all-trades', but that also makes me a master of none. That's why - er, as a civilian - I go by Swing; because I 'swing' from hobby to hobby." He shrugged a little awkwardly as they dance. "Mostly I think it's fun to try different things with foals just figuring out their purposes in life."

"How about you? Do you have a favorite pastime when you're not 'moonlighting' as a superheroine?" The moment he said the pun, he regretted it, but he supposed it wasn't so bad compared to the hundreds of other ways he could have embarrassed himself due to nerves. "I know you said sleeping and eating are nice and I whole-heartedly agree," Swing said, smiling at the sound of her giggles, "but you don't have any other passions?"

Fea Line

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:08 pm
Jolly Roger’s body stiffened as the cowboy pressed against his side, nose against his cheek. He sucked in a startled press and stood rigidly, as if afraid to move. There was no desire to move away but he wasn’t sure he if should lean into it like he wanted to. It was nice to be told that he was wanted, that somebody liked him.

He relaxed slightly, focusing on the question and not the rapid beating of his heart. "A few days," he murmured in reply. Not that there were many placed his ship could go, it was just a lagoon after all and the best places to lay anchor were usually the same. Still, they did like to mix it up now and then.

Just one night could become many nights, that was the promise. If he wanted it.

"We can discuss other nights." Jolly Roger steadied himself, put a small distance between them with a slight shift. "If you be willing. I've-" He paused, embarrassment colouring his cheeks. "Taken a shine to you as well, matey."

Chrystali

My Little Phony

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces