Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Tamer Forge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sinnoh Trainer John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:51 pm
Bump  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:25 am
Lazy Bump  

Sinnoh Trainer John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25

Sinnoh Trainer John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:20 pm
Random bump :u  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:23 pm
Congrats on Examon  

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Sinnoh Trainer John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:24 pm
Thanks  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

For the two-hundred post Examon will claim this post as he joins the rest of my group and be a big help for future contest.

Examon: So this shall be my new home huh?.. Alright so be it I will grant my power to this noble tamer and together we shall bring true power to this world and banish evil in the name of the Royal Knights!

Sinnoh Trainer John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:51 pm
Sinnoh Champion John

Craniamon: And what will you do after you have banished all evil my friend? Will you govern over it as a hero or as a dictator?

Ulti: I'm sure John wouldn't do anything like that, Craniamon. He's my friend just like how Examon is your friend or is it that you don't trust Examon, ay Mordred?

Craniamon: My name is Craniamon not Mordred! As a Royal Knight I refuse to take in a nickname and I refuse to answer that question for now.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:56 am

Towering over both Ulti and Craniamon Examon's eyes shift between the two before speaking with its proud and mighty voice.

Examon: When evil is removed from this world I shall return to my kingdom of the Dragon's roar as the Emperor and rule it with power and just for years to come. As for Craniamon and me being friends that is a flase statement as we have always had disagreements on some subjects and one that we do agree on is that we are no ones pets and we refuse to take any petty nicknames,

ultimatemk

Sinnoh Trainer John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:23 am
Sinnoh Champion John

Ulti: But you two look like such good buddies. I mean you both are the top in your fields, Craniamon in forging and you as a dragon. So why not be friends then you can be a force to be reckoned with.

Craniamon: Being the emperor of Dragon's Roar just gave him an ego bigger than his size or so I think. You can even see that with his talk of ridding evil. He believes that he holds true power where he is mistaken in that sense. Nothing can be true power for everyone has their limits and if anyone were to have it, it would be Alphamon.

Ulti: I think you have a bigger ego than he has Mordred. Just get along like how John and I get along. You can't even get along with any of my other digimon partners. Especially not with Zero and he's currently kicking a** in Dynasmon and Crusadermon's tournament alongside Wulfie's Moosemon.

Craniamon: If you call me Mordred one more time I swear that I'm just gonna leave your squad no matter how good you are in smiting weapons and armors.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:34 am

Examon: You speak down on me about power and ego when in fact you got shown up by a little kid who was able to disarm you with just a punch. That being said at lest with my ego I can back my power as I have been shown to be on pair with Omnimon and close to Alphamon as well so watch your tongue tin man before I turn you into scrap metal just like with the rest of your petty toys.

Forge is sitting a little ways off watching the augment with Omega by his side and a bag of popcorn in his lap.

ultimatemk

Sinnoh Trainer John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:21 am
Sinnoh Champion John

Ulti: He's got you there Cranium Head.

Craniamon: Be quiet kid. It is true that that kid disarmed me but he had quite an impressive strength for a human. Probably his punch could hurt even you or Omegamon since it managed to break through my shield which not even his digimon could break. Though enough of this. We are members of the Royal Knights as such I don't believe we should continue this childish conversation and apologies for starting it.

Ulti: Well nice job Cranium Head. So big Red, Winged Dragon guy, where is John?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:12 am
*Liger and Cupimon sit on ChaosGallantmon's Shoulder*

Seems like the "Forces of Good" are getting a much needed boost in power. It'll be fun to see what they do with it.

CGallantmon: We should crush them now!

Liger: No, no, no... that would be very unwise.

Fine...

Cupimon: Cu... CUpi!  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Sinnoh Trainer John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:39 pm
I think for the next contest it should be for the dark masters and name the contest return of the dark masters. What do you guys think about that?

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:37 am
voted yes  

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Tech Master Reaver

O.G. Businessman

3,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:35 am
I don't see why not, I remember when I watched the first digimon with these little fellows and Machinedramon was my most favorite at the time due to how he could control a army of machines and the city.

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff