Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark
Out of Character Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 117 118 119 120 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:08 pm
PupSage

I didn't use Divine Mettle on you this turn since you made your save. If you get immobilized again, I'll use it to free you up.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:23 pm
Rain Yupa
PupSage

I didn't use Divine Mettle on you this turn since you made your save. If you get immobilized again, I'll use it to free you up.

Yeah, it was on my next save though right? So this turn that I just had because I failed both last time and I went before you?  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:41 pm
PupSage
Rain Yupa
PupSage

Yeah, it was on my next save though right? So this turn that I just had because I failed both last time and I went before you?

Divine Mettle will grant you a saving throw on my minor action at +5. My next turn hadn't come up yet when I mentioned it yesterday. Do you need me to still grant it then? I didn't use my minor this turn.

I was also not expecting to be prone stare  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:03 am
Rain Yupa
PupSage
Rain Yupa
PupSage

Divine Mettle will grant you a saving throw on my minor action at +5. My next turn hadn't come up yet when I mentioned it yesterday. Do you need me to still grant it then? I didn't use my minor this turn.

Yeah ... then I failed again.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:21 pm
PupSage
Rain Yupa
PupSage
Rain Yupa
PupSage

Yeah ... then I failed again.

Edited. You can now make another saving throw, this one has the +5. 3nodding

Sorry it's never come up until now. It's all been "1 round status effect" monsters! crying My second at-will has basically been useless because it's "make a saving throw before your attack roll". Boots of free movement is +2 to immobilize saves and the intent is to make sure I can be adjacent to the enemies I mark to retain it/keep their focus. But since I haven't had to make a saving throw for immobilize until this combat, it's never come up sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:43 pm
Kowsauni

For me to get the full effect of my Enfeebling Moonstrike at-will (-2 to AC, -2 to hit), I need to have the Fomorian marked. Ilikan making it after I take my action is fine. All marking before my turn does, is forces me to remark it to give it the full penalties.

I'll use this turn to second wind, but it would behoove the party if Ilikan held his actions next round until after Revenge goes.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:37 pm
Rain Yupa

(I'm not sure why the angels are now +3?)

Armor and feat support. It is a power kuori used that is causing healing. So +1 to it from the armor, +2 from her implement via feat.

Though I did just see the errata on that armor after posting, so it doesn't apply as it only adds to "powers that let allies spend a surge"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:58 pm
Sorry Kuori and Valac if my angry shouting in Elven is giving rise to any concerns...  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:26 am
This is what I found for hiring NPC's, though this in 5th. 4ed has no such rules as far as I can tell.

Quote:
The Player's Handbook has very barebones rules for hiring NPCs. An unskilled hireling costs 2 sp per day, while a skilled hireling (one with proficiency in a marketable tool or skill) costs 2 gp per day.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:20 pm
cool, a baseline

Will fixed my post  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:16 pm
I just wanted to let you guys know you can roll diplomacy checks on Lydia. I'm not going to punish if you roll a bad check so you have nothing to lose. You are currently trying to get her to part with information without anything but vague promises of some reward in the future.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:48 pm
I know, I was hoping some else would help. So, it doesn't constantly feel like I should've been a bard, or I am going against what the party wants. sweatdrop  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:08 pm
I don't want to give the wrong info.

Does Shadow Fox have the Soul thingy? I went back though, the 2nd arc and found mention of it. Then it switches topics to a cure petrification wand that needed a dragon plant heart. I thought, we were missing something Aria had.

I am reading on a phone, so it is possible that I am missing something.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:51 am
As a heads up, I'm currently dealing with a bad domestic situation on my end. I'm not sure if I'll be capable of posting until it's resolved (which should be by early October). I'll try, but I can't promise it.

Sorry :  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:33 pm
I hope eveything works out for ok.  
[D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 117 118 119 120 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games