Welcome to Gaia! ::

AmyRoseHedge
anamayus
XD not many coments for a while. hay AmyRoseHedge it was actualy quight fun when you spamed. it made this about 5 pages biger. twisted maybe we could get the gray bunneies that 02 talked about. 11 seemed not to want 02 to talk and maybe its about thouse. maybe there part of his plan. twisted i cant wait to join. twisted

*scampers off to find teh bunnies*

*points* Lookeh! You think it's.....???

User Image
have you posted anything in 05 section anytime yesterday or said anything before yesterday about soup or which soup could come into?
anamayus
have you posted anything in 05 section anytime yesterday or said anything before yesterday about soup or which soup could come into?

I gave #05 a recepie for a Zurg "Brainstorm" bread. But no soup...
maybe. maybe the soup is to go with the bread. but i have no idea. oh and you know the gray rabits 02 was talking about. either he miss said it and ment to say green. or gray is the next step of grunny evolution. twisted
Or maybe I was a "bad girl" and he wants to "punish" me. redface heart
um this is an evil orginisation. surely your ment to be bad twisted
anamayus
um this is an evil orginisation. surely your ment to be bad twisted

But I wonder what makes him not giving me dinner...
i dont know. maybe its like that book. the kid asked for more soup. oliver twist. i dont know. maybe hes giving you soming beter?
Maybe...life is a mystery...

LORD #11, PLEASE TELL ME MORE!!! crying
Can i be in a line??? i like lines! don't know what they do....but PICK ME PICK ME!!!!!!
I posted some kick butt recipes in #05 Recipe thread. He should be pleased with those......
stare talk2hand mad
AmyRoseHedge
I posted some kick butt recipes in #05 Recipe thread. He should be pleased with those......

I gave a recepie to #05 too, but now Lord #11 is angry with me... emo
twisted i have a card now. xd im so happy. now for some evil plans.
anamayus
twisted i have a card now. xd im so happy. now for some evil plans.

Congratulations!!! Welcome to the Lord #11's armed forces.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff