Welcome to Gaia! ::

[NPC] alien_ufo_11
[.Britt.]
11 may I ask how 02, 12 and 09 are doing.. I'm very worried. </3

02 is doing fine. 12 is in trouble with Mother and... well, I do not wish to discuss about 09.

I had a very nice time chatting with you tonight.

It's getting a bit late where I am so I have to get to bed.

Feel free to PM me about that group date. wink

I'll drop in again tomorrow.

Get well -hug- heart

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
[NPC] alien_ufo_11
Eryphil
[NPC] alien_ufo_11

Perhaps I must go on some "dates."
I have no experience in this matter. How do I go about it? *cough*

Group dates are fun and don't put much pressure on one.
You choose someone to go with, along with your friends and their date and do some fun activities.

such as Gaia fishing, Jigsaw or randomly toddling about in towns. smile

Then if you find you are more interested in one person you start dating the person selectively until it is just a date between you and your date.

Very well. I will ask some of you to go on a group date with me. redface *cough*

Maybe after I get better. *cough*

Eryphil would be a good choice...

XD

So cute!

Never done group dating... but it would help prevent getting indigestion or diarrehea because one on one dating is too nerve-wracking...

But then I wouldn't know... I have a phobia around too many people...I get stomach cramps...
[NPC] alien_ufo_11
[.Britt.]

02 is doing fine. 12 is in trouble with Mother and... well, I do not wish to discuss about 09.

Thank you for the good news about 02... and I hope everything turns out okay.

I was worried about 02.
Hey UFO 11, Are you feeling any better yet?

Dapper Genius

1,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
D: Sigh, I give up. 11, I know you are very busy but a simple decline of my asking would be better than being ignored.

Edit: I don't mean to sound mean at all. >.<
Lintra
Lintra
Lintra
He ignoured my PM telling him to go to mom for treatment.... he should go there instead of fiddling around here. Maybe we should create a sickbay forum in Mom, who's with me? Then he can be all looking for a bride in Mom and get the help he needs for his sickeness!
WE CAN SET UP DATES IN MOM'S SICK BAY! Come on, what do you think? You can get nursed back to health and try the whol dating thing!
Please go get help? Then you can invite any of your prospects there to see you and help nurse you back to health... PLEASE?
COME ON PEOPLE! ENCOURAGE HIM TO START A TOPIC THERE! He'll get nursed by Mom and you guys can try and help him on his quest!
[NPC] alien_ufo_11
[.Britt.]

Why not, it might help us understand why you want to be like him - fall in love and get a wife?

Screeching Citizen

51,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • 20000 High Score 500
[NPC] alien_ufo_11
[.Britt.]

Why is 12 in trouble with Mother?
Is it because of Dagger confessing her love for him? D: She didn't mean to do any harm.
11, could you come to towns??
I'm there... at 1 1919 barton...
PLEASE!!!!
[NPC] alien_ufo_11
Eryphil
[NPC] alien_ufo_11

Perhaps I must go on some "dates."
I have no experience in this matter. How do I go about it? *cough*

Group dates are fun and don't put much pressure on one.
You choose someone to go with, along with your friends and their date and do some fun activities.

such as Gaia fishing, Jigsaw or randomly toddling about in towns. smile

Then if you find you are more interested in one person you start dating the person selectively until it is just a date between you and your date.

Very well. I will ask some of you to go on a group date with me. redface *cough*

Maybe after I get better. *cough*

smile You should get some sleep and get rid of that cough then ! I am sure many prospects would want to date you as soon as possible. ^_^
Cough or no cough. xD
Lady Wulf
[steve-irwin]
Forbidden Toast
11 can go on a double date with Shlerp and I XD;

LOL i hate you believers look wat you did to 11 you shall die now *shoots the believers*
Welcome to my ignored list, Steve.

good just because i dont like the believers right now, 11 didnt either and your fine with him if you ignore me it shows your weak! you weakling! I will fight the Believers till the day i die!
11, the top three alien related organizations are present at the meeting at
1 Barton 1919.
And we wish you to come.
Song_of_fire
*starts making tea again*

*gives song_of_fire a batch of the special herbal medicinal tea so she can make it for 11 whenever he needs it*
[NPC] alien_ufo_11
[.Britt.]

What did 12 do to be in trouble?
Diehard_Dreamer
D: Sigh, I give up. 11, I know you are very busy but a simple decline of my asking would be better than being ignored.

I am sorry. I'm not feeling well. I think I will go rest now. *cough*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces