Welcome to Gaia! ::

[NPC] alien_ufo_11
The Goddess Keira
[NPC] alien_ufo_11
The Goddess Keira
[NPC] alien_ufo_11

I am sorry zerr0. I have been too harsh. Please accept my apology. *cough cough cough*

Eleven, have these feelings been...recent?

As in, have you been feeling them for the past few days - and never before?

I have witnessed what love can do. Yes, it can conquer everything. 09 showed me that anything was possible when it came to love.

At first, I was in denial. I did not want to accept it. However, recently Believers came to Zurg Nation and began showing affection.

I have never felt such emotion. I was afraid, but now I accept it. I need more of it. *cough cough*

This is why I am seeking love. The ultimate love... the bond between two people. *cough hack cough*

Eleven, last time you talked to nine - you disregarded him, right?

It was only after the affection from the Believers that you...came to change your ways? Was it after hey showed affection to you... physically?

I have seen his involvement with certain Gaian. I wish to experience the same thing. *cough*

I really think that you should begin to narrow down your search.

The Bachelor style. biggrin
icefactorx
Ron bruise's dna is in 11!!!!!!!!!!
he's not sick!!
He took over 11!!!!

If that were true, 11 would be going "WOOOOOO!" and jumping on couches stare
*gives 11 a cup of warm herbal tea*

Here, 11. This is a tea we drink to soothe symptoms such as yours.

Full disclosure on ingredients:

Willow bark -- soothes aching muscles and relieves fever.
Slipper elm and licorice -- soothes sore throat.
Chamomile -- relaxing
Mint -- in case your tummy is upset

it is sweetened with pure honey.

If these ingredients are unacceptable to you, I understand. just trying to help.

Dalvar
Sailor GCD
HERE IS THE ULTIMATE TEST TO SEE IF 11 HAS CHANGED~
Newzpop Reporta Tyro Bong

User Image

IT'S A PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY ID! YOUR THOUGHTS, 11? 4laugh

That even makes me gag!
I like it. whee
11, do you like my picture??
User Image
i drew that! ^_^
it's what you got angry at me about earlier... for posting it... crying
9 put ron bruise's cells in 11!!!!
Lady Wulf
christie lee
Lady Wulf
Perhaps the only cure for 11's illness... is love.

I should change into a Nurse outfit then. ninja heart
*laugh*

If he reacts, then I will. heart
11 ignores me... sweatdrop

I wish for him to un-ignore Sheshira...

That is my only request...

well and be nice to her...

Her cold is worsening...
[NPC] alien_ufo_11
The Goddess Keira
[NPC] alien_ufo_11
The Goddess Keira
[NPC] alien_ufo_11

I am sorry zerr0. I have been too harsh. Please accept my apology. *cough cough cough*

I have witnessed what love can do. Yes, it can conquer everything. 09 showed me that anything was possible when it came to love.

At first, I was in denial. I did not want to accept it. However, recently Believers came to Zurg Nation and began showing affection.

I have never felt such emotion. I was afraid, but now I accept it. I need more of it. *cough cough*

This is why I am seeking love. The ultimate love... the bond between two people. *cough hack cough*

It was only after the affection from the Believers that you...came to change your ways? Was it after hey showed affection to you... physically?

I have seen his involvement with certain Gaian. I wish to experience the same thing. *cough*
<---Yep it's goddess alright
o_____o;
Omg.
Because I hugged you.. you've changed...?
Lintra
Yoshaki
Lintra
Even if this is a ruse, let me explain.... Love is something you build through mutual respect. People have mutual interest. It's when you can enjoy eachother's company, even in silence. Saying poetry and sweet nothings can be fun, but it's not true love. It's when you do things you normally wouldn't do because you love someone, it's being there, showing respect, and being understanding. Of trying to help the one you love, but also realizing there faults. THAT IS LOVE.
Sounds good...but how far can we see other than the surface of his...thoughts.
Hence why I think he's doing a ruse
Heh its why I am watching...I'm waiting for a coming out party when more info appears.
[NPC] alien_ufo_11
The Goddess Keira
[NPC] alien_ufo_11
The Goddess Keira
[NPC] alien_ufo_11

Yeah, a lot on 09.

What ever happened to 09, anyway? His love was so pure and strong, where did he go? Did he take his Gaian with him?
[NPC] alien_ufo_11
The Goddess Keira
[NPC] alien_ufo_11
The Goddess Keira
[NPC] alien_ufo_11

AWWWW

whee
designergrl
*gives 11 a cup of warm herbal tea*

Here, 11. This is a tea we drink to soothe symptoms such as yours.

Full disclosure on ingredients:

Willow bark -- soothes aching muscles and relieves fever.
Slipper elm and licorice -- soothes sore throat.
Chamomile -- relaxing
Mint -- in case your tummy is upset

it is sweetened with pure honey.

If these ingredients are unacceptable to you, I understand. just trying to help.

STOP YOUR BELIEVERS STUFF PLEASE FOR 1 MIN AND GIVE ME THE LINK TO THE BELIEVERS PAGE I NEED TO HAVE A TALK WITH THE OWNER!!! ITS IMPORTANT THAT I TALK TO THEM!

Alien Traveler

25,950 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
Freelance Minion
icefactorx
Ron bruise's dna is in 11!!!!!!!!!!
he's not sick!!
He took over 11!!!!

If that were true, 11 would be going "WOOOOOO!" and jumping on couches stare
wow, that would be a sight D: