Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Glitch

From what I can tell he sure loves giving boxes for items. Though this is my first time getting a can of zurg from him. I might change. I dunno.

He's definately determined to complete his mission. 3nodding

@animeemperor: I've seen that cartoon. Making fun of anime gets boring after a couple of episodes. The ridiculous what is it Heat hands or something like that? Solar hands!

But I have to admit. It was/is a cute cartoon.

Kumacchiato's Prince

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
dragonmonkey
From what I can tell he sure loves giving boxes for items. Though this is my first time getting a can of zurg from him. I might change. I dunno.

@animeemperor: I've seen that cartoon. Making fun of anime gets boring after a couple of episodes. The ridiculous what is it Heat hands or something like that? Solar hands!

IT DID NOT SUCK UNTIL THE FINAL SEASON SO YOU GO TO HELL, YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!! XO

....and don't call it a cartoon. =.=

Fluffy Glitch

AnimeEmperor
dragonmonkey

IT DID NOT SUCK UNTIL THE FINAL SEASON SO YOU GO TO HELL, YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!! XO emo emo emo

....and don't call it a cartoon. =.=
Excuse me for having an opinion. And last time I checked I did not say it sucked. I did not in any way use the word Suck. And I can call it whatever I like. So get your head out of your a** and get your facts straight before accusing people of something.

Fluffy Glitch

And yes, I do realize you were trying to be "funny" or "cute." But telling someone to die is no way to do that.

You should just straight up shoot them. *aims bazooka, fires with amazing accuracy*

xp

Kumacchiato's Prince

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU -dodges it with amazing evasion-

And there is no "opinion" when it comes to Yakitate Japan, there is only awesomeness to be found in it. User Image
Yay! I see this thread is alive and well 4laugh

Sorry I didn't get on last night... We lost Power in a wind storm that was going on T.T

Aaannnddd... I most likely won't be able to get on tonight... Which makes me sad T.T

Fluffy Glitch

AnimeEmperor

And there is no "opinion" when it comes to Yakitate Japan, there is only awesomeness to be found in it. User Image

Obviously your minuscule thoughts have confined you. For there is an opinion with everything.

Dangerous Conversationalist

5,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Tycoon 200
dragonmonkey
AnimeEmperor

Obviously your minuscule thoughts have confined you. For there is an opinion with everything.

My opinion is!... line please...
Deadly Seduction

Sorry I didn't get on last night... We lost Power in a wind storm that was going on T.T

Aaannnddd... I most likely won't be able to get on tonight... Which makes me sad T.T

crying I know what you mean! We had power outages ALL night long.

I hope you'll be able to get on anyhow! whee
Triskellion
dragonmonkey
AnimeEmperor

*mechanical robotic voice* "My opinion is one of profoundeness and intelectuality, one that would consume your thoughts and activate your nightly insomnia, so most unfortunately I cannot at this time reveal what exactly my 'opinion' is. That will be all *sputter, buzz*".

Fluffy Glitch

Saeina
Triskellion

*mechanical robotic voice* "My opinion is one of profoundeness and intelectuality, one that would consume your thoughts and activate your nightly insomnia, so most unfortunately I cannot at this time reveal what exactly my 'opinion' is. That will be all *sputter, buzz*".
GO Saeina!

Kumacchiato's Prince

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Deadly Seduction

That makes me more sad. T.T

Kumacchiato's Prince

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Saeina
Triskellion
dragonmonkey
AnimeEmperor

Ooooo, I like that. New topic, we're all robots.

-moves like a robot-
Beep boop, beep beep boop, beep boop, bee bee bee beep boop. ROBOT

Fluffy Glitch

AnimeEmperor

-moves like a robot-
Let's not be and say we are.

Kumacchiato's Prince

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
dragonmonkey
AnimeEmperor

-moves like a robot-
Let's not be and say we are.
THAT'S EVEN BETTER!!! =O

.....-cough-......I....am a robot. u.u

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items