Welcome to Gaia! ::

If zOMG celebrated its birthday, what would it have to eat?

CAKE! 0.37908496732026 37.9% [ 58 ]
PIE!!!!! 0.15032679738562 15.0% [ 23 ]
BAWLZ!!!!!! 0.16993464052288 17.0% [ 26 ]
USERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 0.30065359477124 30.1% [ 46 ]
Total Votes:[ 153 ]
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Hi there fellow zOMGaians! biggrin

Have you ever realized you forgot to do something? Whether it is doing the laundry or even making sure to log on to zOMG everyday. Well, a long time ago, I said I would only do the last official EB run I need to earn my sinister scarf when zOMG was officially out of beta.

Time has passed since then. And things have changed. Sure SS may be more challenging and DMS is coming soon. So thinking about it, I think I will try to earn that scarf officially on zOMG's birthday.

zOMG's birthday is October 27th. To celebrate, I plan to use this thread to capture memories from the run and also from those of you who want to take on some challenges.

This thread is free for use by everyone. You can request crews in here if you want to do a full-on Boss Battle on the 27th. Take on all the bosses within zOMG and show your skills. Also, if DMS is open for the amulet holders, you can plan out your crews here as well. This is a free for all space. biggrin

You may also post your epic pictures from your battles that day here. Celebrate what challenges you will face and succeed on the 27th.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Who's gonna crew with me? sweatdrop

scully is: offline.
No boss runs at: 10am/3pm/9pm pacific time.
COMPLETE.challenge 1: gnome general. easy. each player in crew only wear 3 rings. for more zomg love, wear your original 3 rings you earned in game.

meet me at the vg null crystal on garlic server.

COMPLETE.DMP run is happening right now. sorry full crew. sad challenge 2: wear only 4 rings.

COMPLETE.challenge 3: set cl to 4 and defeat the doll.
challenge 5: bring all summons to she wolf. cl 4.
challenge 6: wear summons and 7 rings. cl 5. papa saw.

taking a break so won't be boss running till after the party. or if i can't get through them all, will try to work on them through the night? *shrug*

10/28. Alright guys. I not completed my goal so I am extending this through the weekend. But first, gotta get the strength from all that partying. *woooo!!!* That was a crazy party wasn't it? xd So make sure to check if I am online later. Or find me in zOMG. I will make sure to post what server I am on and where.

COMPLETE. CREW OF 4. LIKE A BOSS. emotion_dealwithit challenge 7: duneslam. be cl 5.5. all rings. but make sure the rings are those you don't wear on a daily basis. also no powerups/amps/revives. (ghost sheet run? i am run?) halloween themed.

challenge 8: otami throne room. hard mode. (can't remember cl) bring your summon pets. wear only 6 rings. xd limit revive use to 1 per player. (npc run)

challenge 9: the hive. cl 10. wear buffs and all rings. no summon pets. help me get the level 50 badge. razz (first user/zomg outfit run)

challenge 10: shallow seas. cl 10. no smeb/smob down there if you take this challenge. defeat all chests and mobs. bring lorelai green to you. no red lorelai please. yellow... iffy on that. make sure to bring duct tape or gumshoe. no scardy allowed. take pics of who has marshall and pose with him on the cliff. post screenies here in the thread. try to make this run take about 3 hours. if you complete this, please post about it here. biggrin

challenge 11: coliseum. cl 10. 3 parts. (crew size can vary)
part 1: protect the pole.... flag. >> complete all levels.
part 2: survival! complete all levels.
part 3: time trial. complete all levels.

let's see how far you can go! biggrin

*NOTE TO ALL PLAYERS: NO SMOB/SMEB/ENDLESS, FAST PACED BOSS RUNS PLEASE!!! I DON'T PLAY THAT WAY BECAUSE I AM OLD AND SLOW. SO IF YOU CREW ME AND I AM SLOW, THEN YEAH, WE'RE NOT GOING FAST AT ALL. ENJOY THE RUNS THE WAY THEY SHOULD BE. LET'S KICK IT OLD SCHOOL K?*

BOSS RUNS ARE ALL DAY. FEEL FREE TO CREW UP AND NOT WAIT ON ME IF I AM NOT AROUND. THIS IS A FREE-FOR-ALL FUN ACTIVITY SO MAKE NEW FRIENDS AND ENJOY THE RUNS!!! biggrin

RafiCat
SENIOR CITIZEN BOSS RUN!!!

zOMG! is not just for kids!

To participate in my run, you must be at least 40 years old! Equip your avi with grey/white hair, grab your cane/wheelchair/walker, and let's show them how it's done!

We'll be doing all bosses except EB. We'll start in VG and end with Duneslam. Possibly do coliseum after that.

Quote me to join this run, and tell me what time on Thursday the 27th is good for you.

Remember, you must be at least 40 years of age!

Participants:

RafiCat
beckygrendel

Quote:
Theme Runs!!!
Make a crew and have a particular theme!

"I am"
First zOMG! avatar worn/first Gaia avatar
zOMG only items

Any kind of theme works! *these only examples*

4 EB RUN WITH KaylaGalela!!!!!

Kayla wants you in her crew. She wants to defeat EB and show him she's all that and more! Help her succeed on the 27th.

KaylaGalela
hmmm... I hadn't really thought about a time. I think I'm pretty much open to any time after 7:00pm eastern (4:00pm pacific). So if other people have more specific time restraints, I can work within that.

Those with courage to face EB with Kayla:
Mockary
xXX-Corey111195-XXx (?)

*please quote one of kayla's posts here in the thread to claim a spot in her crew*

Boss Run Areas
Village Greens:
General Mayhem's Quarters easy/normal/hard
Bill's Ranch:
Deadman's Pass easy/normal/hard
*DMS*
Zen Gardens:
Shrine of the Doll easy/normal/hard
Bassken Lake:
Wolf Den easy/normal/hard
Saw Mill easy/normal/hard
Old Aqueduct:
The Hive
Otami Ruins:
Throne Room easy/normal/hard
Gold Beach:
Duneslam's Island easy/normal/hard
Shallow Seas easy/normal/hard

*BONUS*
Barton Town Coliseum

TBAScully's Official Last EB Recipe run:
Ren. (yay!)
gtsluvr/buggy
*waiting on 3 replies*
(level: unknown)

Any Boss run:
Silk Kanishk
Zzyli
Dalour
white_exile16
Judeau_the_Modest
Izumi Motou
RafiCat
Miyaka Hana
FF1 Red Mage
Mockary
Spifficate
purplexeyed
Jayce Reinhardt
Brinard the younger
ILOVENickels
Lord Vankenshu (6pm? what time zone?)
Master Drakontis (can do eb too)
RafiCat
8-Bit Revolution (eb too)
beckygrendel

Iffy but Interested:
plasmafire
TigerLilyChick

Photos and other stuff goes here. *booyah*

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
You should check out all the other awesome zOMG Bday threads too. mrgreen

Birthday Threads!!!

User Image

zOMG Birthday Cake & Raffle!!!

Happy Birthday zOMG: A Look Back.

User Image

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
OPEN!!!!! You may now post everyone. biggrin

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Sounds good to me. I'd like to get in a crew for at least one boss run! biggrin

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
i am thinking if i am not too busy that day, i will be doing runs all day. xd might as well have as much fun as possible. biggrin

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
scullylam
i am thinking if i am not too busy that day, i will be doing runs all day. xd might as well have as much fun as possible. biggrin

We could do an epic boss run! Start at the Gnome General & work through to EB. I know this has been done before, but could be fun!

I don't know where Hive slots in. Besides, my computer tends to freeze up after about the 40th wave. No 50 Waves badge for me!

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
i don't think i have the 50 wave badge either. xd but hive would be something to include too. biggrin

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Take a picture of each boss instance you do with the winning crew shouting "Happy Bday Zomg after each run. Would make a nice compilation! biggrin

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Silk Kanishk
Take a picture of each boss instance you do with the winning crew shouting "Happy Bday Zomg after each run. Would make a nice compilation! biggrin

WIN. EVERYONE SHOULD TRY TO DO THAT IT WOULD BE AMAZING!!!!!!! whee

Lonely Member

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
It sounds like fun, but I don't know if I'll be able to join in. May have to work that day/night.

*sighs* Wish I could join in, but I do have to work that night. And I won't have time to do much during the time I'm home before I have to leave for work that night. sad

I hope everyone else has fun though that day! wink
I'll crew with you then! blaugh

Dapper Citizen

Boss runs Marathon would be awesome emotion_awesome

Codebreaking Phantom

8,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
If I'm around at the time you plan your run I'll gladly help.
Can't promise anything though due to timezones (GMT +1 here)

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Trick or...

Boss run marathon sounds nice 8D Count me in emotion_yatta

TREAT!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out