Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Junior

what do you mean by rings?????

Distinct Warlord

ryuuchi_saito
what do you mean by rings?????

Rings.
Think to them as normal ability. You equip 8 ability and use them. This is MUCH rough, try to read stickies to get a better idea.
i still have no clue what rings are
Jordanland

Rings are thin bands of metal commonly worn on someone's finger. They are usually made of silver or gold and sometimes copper or platinum. They can be adorned with various designs created from the same metal of the ring, a different metal, and with various precious stones (Diamonds, rubies, emeralds, sapphires, topazs, etc).

Note: Rings also come in forms not meant to be worn on the finger. Such as nose rings, earrings (which I count as a ring) and toe rings.

In the MMO this forum is about these rings have been imbued with magical powers, allowing the user to summon magical and physical forces (read, fireballs and swords) to aid them in the destruction of their foes.

Distinct Warlord

Jordanland

Ring is a thing that you've to put it in your finger. domokun

In MMO, Rings will be the way to attack: This mean that you WONT use weapons. Rings can have various effect and play the part of attack or defense (Or another special category)

They let you to full personalize your avi without having to change it for every area in the MMO.

Was I clear?
Ungoliath
Jordanland

Ring is a thing that you've to put it in your finger. domokun

In MMO, Rings will be the way to attack: This mean that you WONT use weapons. Rings can have various effect and play the part of attack or defense (Or another special category)

They let you to full personalize your avi without having to change it for every area in the MMO.

Was I clear?

Well you're splitting hairs with the 'wont use weapons' thing. In the MMO we won't be using 'traditional' weapons, but rings still foot the bill as a weapon smile

Distinct Warlord

3 min later, damn.
Syaoran Moeroo
Well you're splitting hairs with the 'wont use weapons' thing. In the MMO we won't be using 'traditional' weapons, but rings still foot the bill as a weapon smile

You're right, of course. But n00bs just don't get some things. Is better to be clair about that and don't put in the same sentence "Rings" and "Weapons". They get confused easily sad

Angelic Spirit

9,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

... I don't know why I keep coming to the Battle forum.

Captain Kat's Husband

Magical Girl Yossy

... I don't know why I keep coming to the Battle forum.

because like me deep down you want to help people, even if you have to wade neck deep in a sea of hate to do it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff