Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Explorer

9,375 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Hi z!F

I removed my Corrections thread. It not appropriate for me to leave it up. But I want you all to know that everything you said was heard! I'm continually amazed by the support you all give and the passion you show. You're an amazing community. But at this point, it's better if we cool off a bit. For me and for a lot of others, emotions have been running high and we all need to chill things a bit to fix this and move forward. We're sorting things out for the best of everyone involved; and hopefully you'll hear more tomorrow!

And thank you all for the pirate show today! <3

Yaarrrrrrr
-Swarf

VSC_Heartz's Wife

Divine Defender

30,225 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Awwww. I miss your thread already. But we did need a small pick-up to know /someone/ cared. I'm glad it was one of our own devs.

Wheezing Fatcat

8,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Survivor 150
Understandable. I'm just glad you stood up and corrected those "facts" for us.

I'm sure there's enough screencaps to go around for future reference, anyhow. emotion_awesome

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

Thanks as always swarf. I think that it's certainly given us some food for thought anyway. Thanks for your incredible passion for this fabulous game!

Yarr.

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...

Shameless Nerd

13,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
Completely understandable as to why you removed it. You've always been one of the most hardworking and honest devs here, and hope what we hear tomorrow is good news,

Shameless Stalker

We understand. ^_^ Thanks for spending the time to type that up though! And sorry for not being able to attend the pirate show. I blame school. ninja

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
My blood is boiling though. If I shut that off I'll have a seizure.

King Monster

25,775 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
..... Did Gaia HQ make you take it down? I bet they did. neutral

Popular Friend

:>

Go Swarf!

I also forgot to buy that pirate hat thingy :<

Cheery Bunny

15,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
Blitz Jax

So much of this.
Well here's to tomorrow then.

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
I understand the need to let things cool down a lot, but you can understand though why some people may not calm down though. This is REAL money we spent on zOMG and we all thought it might have been helping the game when in reality it wasn't. So you can see why some people will not let it just calm down.

5,200 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Blitz Jax

I can't blame anyone feeling this.way because it DOES make you think and wonder.
After all what's happen dealing with gaia. It's hard not to think about it but still
Swarf could say it ain't so, but users would still feel like they are being decieved not by him but by gaia themselves because something can be fishy when gaia is involved. I wouldn't say that's the case. But really who knows?

Tipsy Explorer

9,375 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Blitz Jax

No, it was my idea. It's the right thing to do right now. Don't worry. And remember that Gaia HQ includes me as well! We're all working for the same company.

Marytanna's Husband

Perfect Elocutionist

swarf
hopefully you'll hear more tomorrow

Looking forward =)
Blitz Jax

It's a good bet. Not sure he'd come out and say it if that were the case, since he'd already be on thin ice.

...I'm a bit pissed, because it breaks a lot of links. But it was a dangerous thread.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff