Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
I shall inform you guys of what's going on at a later date, but know that I'm getting a lot of good news...!

See you all in a couple of weeks heart ~

-Ruike

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0

dun leave :<

EDIT: just read spoiler- whoever reported you was a d**k who had nothing better to do but troll people who were just trying to do the community some good. if you ever decide to come back, we'll be here for you to help you get back on your feet.

'til then, goodbye and good luck crying

EDIT 2: just watched the vid. i almost cried :<
emo don't leave. you're awesome.

i think i'll have to call the wahmbulance on the person that reported you...

Shirtless Flatterer

10,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
ill strive everyday to make sure you get your account back D< if anything i got my xbox 360 if you and hero are up for gaming...though i suck at fps <.<

Devout Lunatic

11,300 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
wtfs? scream
Thats not right. I'd fight that.
Gaia doesnt like me cause I complain too much, and when I do, I make sure to get answers.
But, srsly, if your acct is being banned for something you didnt do, I'd fight and ask for a second opinion, girl.

Just dont give in! crying

Perfect Saint

Running out of gingers on zOMG.

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
I know we haven't crewed a lot Ruike, but this is very unjust on the part of these so-called police force.

I'm no detective, no lawyer; however, my criminology knowledge background does basically serve its purpose in learning behaviours and understand a thorough background research on cases. Basically, I'm good at researching the nitty gritty of scums.

Don't give up just yet. You have many here who know very well gaia's TOS; whoever reported you does not have enough proof for the "true" mods to waste their time over. Hunny, just because these so called "police" are potential mods, does not mean mods don't get the boot for abuse of the rules.

Champion

I'm curious to know exactly what happened. If anyone has details and wouldn't mind sharing, PM me.

Sorry to hear you are leaving. I'll tell you this though, Gaia does believe in second chances and I was perma-banned on this account before but they unbanned me after I sent in a ticket explaining the situation.

Blessed Bilge rat

9,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Noooooooooooooooo

Ruike!
emotion_0A0
You have done so much for this community, It's really hard to accept this and why someone would do something this stupid.

I was there in the beginning part of the barbeque, up untill Hero took over, and everything seemed to be going well
Why
Why
Why

D:<

I refuse to acknowledge this ban

mad

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Myrielle
Running out of gingers on zOMG.

Natural brunette... o-o" LOL <3

Omnipresent Warlord

Sad to see you go.

Altruistic Giver

26,550 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Generous 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Awww,I'm sorry to see you go. And I'm sorry that happened to you,hope you feel better.
Good luck in future endeavors.

Invisible Phantom

9,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Champion 300
I need to vent out my rage somewhere. Where is a wall im pissed off now this is just unjust

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Everyone shut the ******** up.

Ruike, I forbid you to leave the z!Community.

Even if I have to drive up to Canadia myself and strap you down to your chair and do awkward things (like playing the harmonica redface ) to get you to stay, then damn it, I will! scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff