• Battle: Rogue 100
  • Millionaire 200
siskataya

- Sisky

* Username: gingiberisan
* Name of entry: The Lag Master
* Contest # -2
*Medium- MSPaint (the computer program)
* Brief description of your entry - Nobody knows where she came from, only that she first appeared when zOMG was in its early days. She shows not preference in her victims, attacking level 10's in Deadmans Shadow and lowly level 1's in the Village Greens alike. At the ends of her medusa like hair are hands, which she can remove and send after her unsuspecting prey. These hands can turn themselves invisible, freeze time, and hold gaians in a single spot for minutes at a time before releasing them. She can appear anywhere, at any time, on any server so you better watch out.

User Image

Familiar Lunatic

Send reward to Krissim Klaw: that pumpkin's unfreakinbelieveable! xD
Quote:
Username: gataka
Name of entry: LAG!? AGAIN!!? Y U---
Contest #2
Medium: MS Paint v6.1 + Mouse
User Image
Brief description:
The ever annoying Lag monster digi-rubber strappin' Gaians.
Poor, halpless, frustrated Gaians ; A;

And yes, Lag is just a floating blue ball :U

Last minute-ish as usual. Doubt I can use an awesome face but it's waaaaaaaaaay too accurate to pass up.
Not sure I can take part in this contest either but wtv. Not like I'd win with a simple ball anyway xP

It was supposed to be a ball of rubber bands but...anyway.
At least I entered emotion_awesome
Happy Halloweennnnn!!!!!!!!!!!

Shirtless Flatterer

10,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
siskataya
Digitalgod17
siskataya

I hope it okay if we can still submit entries i just started my new job at nintendo and i finished carving last night but couldnt put the finishing touches on.

Yep! You have until the end of today biggrin Congrats on the new job btw! ^^

Digitalgod17
Contest # 1
The lighthouse keeper
The lighthouse keeper doesn't get a great deal of attention in zomg and i thought he deserved some. He guards the beaches. Trys to keep them safe but really he just sits with his dog by the lighthouse. razz
plus my mom threw out my pumpkin fluff so i did this one instead smile
The lighthouse keeper

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
Noooo! I forgot to participate! My OMG plushie...! crying

Wolf McNugget generated a random number between 1 and 500 ... 98!

Destitute Lunatic

Good luck to all!
User Image

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
siskataya
OpaniFare
Did I enter mine wrong? I don't see it on the list. ;u;

I'm so sorry, looks like I forgot to add it in! My apologies. Not to worry, I've added it in now, and I'll be going through the thread again after the contest is over and double-checking to make sure all entries are added to the first post biggrin

missing my first two pumpkin entries. here is the links so it be easier on you sisky. biggrin

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/zomg-gaia-s-mmo/zomg-2k12-halloween-contests-have-fun-win-prizes/t.82802001_550/#550

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/zomg-gaia-s-mmo/zomg-2k12-halloween-contests-have-fun-win-prizes/t.82802001_551/#551

pumpkin carving contest for both.
... almost.. done with it... SO CLOSE TO TIME.
Username: Krissim Klaw
Name of entry: Angry mantis Goddess
Contest #: 2 Lag Monster
Medium: Pen on paper plus some computer effects to mirror the image
Brief description of your entry: You know how there is no adorable cute mantis companion item on this site? Well it makes The Great Clawed Mantis Goddess very angry. What does this mean for you mere mortals? Revenge lag. Lots and lots of revenge lag in zOMG until The Great Clawed Mantis Goddess is appeased with an adorable cute mantis sacrifice companion item. It better have an I am pose too! All you zOMGders should start a petition so the artists will hear your pleas. It is the only way to stop the lag. wink

User Image
TWO ENTRIES! [I believe it counts as two, though I DID use the same pumpkin.]

* Username: burnskate
* Contest # 1
* Name of entry: Carved Pumpkin fluff.
* Brief description of your entry - Well it's just as it says.. a carved pumpkin fluff. I spent far too long on this. I used a Sompass (thinkg that draws circles) and a steak knife on a pumpkin. Baha. Then I went together and carved it. Simple enough. It's not so pretty in the light. But I was going for when it's lit up to look awesome. I tried to even to shade it.. Sort of.. making some parts thicker to make it "fuffy". And to make the eyes almost follow you moving to the sides. i think it came out looking really good in the dark. 8D
pic one
pic two
pic three

* Username: burnskate
* Contest # 1
* Name of entry: IRL Pumpkin fluff. 8D
* Brief description of your entry - Well this is more.. IRL.
I tore apart a pillow to use the fluff.. but that fluff didn't work. so I went with cotten balls instead.
Basically what I did was DEFACE that last pumpkin.. then fill the gap with cottonballs.
Then I used paper to cut out the shapes for the eyes and other facial parts.
And colored them with blue paint. 8D
Then I hot-glued the pieces to the cotton.

pic one
pic two
pic three

Aged Nerd

* Username - beckygrendel
* Title of image - Alone, again, in DMS
* Description of what is going on in the screenshot - Once again beckygrendel has become lost. Is this her final adventure?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
That second one.. I wish it were day time.. I would go outside and take the pic in the daytime... setting him in the grass.... Instead.. he was on the table. xD
gingiberisan
OH HO.
I like the medusa idea.
Like freezing the servers. xD
And/or making it slow.

/clapclap

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
scullylam
siskataya
OpaniFare
Did I enter mine wrong? I don't see it on the list. ;u;

I'm so sorry, looks like I forgot to add it in! My apologies. Not to worry, I've added it in now, and I'll be going through the thread again after the contest is over and double-checking to make sure all entries are added to the first post biggrin

missing my first two pumpkin entries. here is the links so it be easier on you sisky. biggrin

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/zomg-gaia-s-mmo/zomg-2k12-halloween-contests-have-fun-win-prizes/t.82802001_550/#550

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/zomg-gaia-s-mmo/zomg-2k12-halloween-contests-have-fun-win-prizes/t.82802001_551/#551

pumpkin carving contest for both.

Awesome - thanks Scully! Sorry I missed them - there are so many entries! eek I've added them in now ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff