Welcome to Gaia! ::

If Angel and jzmajor were to get in a two on one fight with Landshark, who would win?

Angel and jzmajor 0.20967741935484 21.0% [ 26 ]
The Above Option 0.096774193548387 9.7% [ 12 ]
This Poll is Bias 0.40322580645161 40.3% [ 50 ]
Poll Whore! 0.29032258064516 29.0% [ 36 ]
Total Votes:[ 124 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 >

game posponed, we need more players
I can be a contest helper for everything but the Race, as I don't have fleet feet. Also, I'm only a 4.9, so I can do Barton, VG, BR, ZG, and BL, but that's it.
POisOnOus_MushrOOm
I can be a contest helper for everything but the Race, as I don't have fleet feet. Also, I'm only a 4.9, so I can do Barton, VG, BR, ZG, and BL, but that's it.

Hmm...that may work for some of the contests, so send in the times you are able to participate in the contests to me or one of the creators.

3,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
At least I posted before the hundreds.. ; A ;
xXHotty_ChickXx
At least I posted before the hundreds.. ; A ;

I don't think we'll get that big!!! O_O

3,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
You never know D: For goodness sakes over five thousand people play zOMG ;D *cough* buh.....like...one thousand people view the forum. e - e I came here on a link :'D
xXHotty_ChickXx
You never know D: For goodness sakes over five thousand people play zOMG ;D *cough* buh.....like...one thousand people view the forum. e - e I came here on a link :'D

WOO!!

3,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
LOL, yes WOO!! I'm having a BBQ today and HAPPY FORTH OF JULY!!! *Fireworks shot from sky* WOOOT WOOOOOOT~
xXHotty_ChickXx
LOL, yes WOO!! I'm having a BBQ today and HAPPY FORTH OF JULY!!! *Fireworks shot from sky* WOOOT WOOOOOOT~

I live in New Zealand. Today is just another 4th of July!

3,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
dude I had the most SCARIEST thing happen like 4 secs ago i was just out side, my dad lit a firework and put two other ones he put them right next to each other *BAD* and he lit one, it went off, the other one got lit, went off, and the last one....fell...., went off, exploded on sidewalk and my hearing SUCKS NOW.
xXHotty_ChickXx
dude I had the most SCARIEST thing happen like 4 secs ago i was just out side, my dad lit a firework and put two other ones he put them right next to each other *BAD* and he lit one, it went off, the other one got lit, went off, and the last one....fell...., went off, exploded on sidewalk and my hearing SUCKS NOW.

HAHHAHAHA!!! That sucks a lot!!!

3,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Duuude D: Not funny Dx stressed My hearing back to normal now but....
*Legal Bump*
animeprincess411
*Legal Bump*

YAY!!!
jzmajor
animeprincess411
*Legal Bump*

YAY!!!

^^ Happy Saturday!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items