Welcome to Gaia! ::

If Angel and jzmajor were to get in a two on one fight with Landshark, who would win?

Angel and jzmajor 0.20967741935484 21.0% [ 26 ]
The Above Option 0.096774193548387 9.7% [ 12 ]
This Poll is Bias 0.40322580645161 40.3% [ 50 ]
Poll Whore! 0.29032258064516 29.0% [ 36 ]
Total Votes:[ 124 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 > >>

looks awesome
When does it start? Im probably just being really blind because I can't see a date XD
crazy__kiwi
looks awesome
When does it start? Im probably just being really blind because I can't see a date XD

Hehehe, that is a question many people act, and the answer is that we'll start when we have enough people.

Captain Adventurer

11,650 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Erm.... Do I have to contact someone to particpate in the "Map Clear" contest? sweatdrop
Sounds awesome 8D
Dancing Mia
Erm.... Do I have to contact someone to particpate in the "Map Clear" contest? sweatdrop

Make sure you have/meet all the requirements, and then you could also contact a creator or mod for more information.
Lady to Her Lord
Sounds awesome 8D

Thank you! Will you be joining us?

Captain Adventurer

11,650 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
@Anime: Ah.
Well i'm C.L10.0 ( I'm assuming what rings I have exactly is irrelevant ) I have a nice mix of rings.
I can be punctual depending. ( I got an ongoing problem with parents and their timing of things )
Dancing Mia
@Anime: Ah.
Well i'm C.L10.0 ( I'm assuming what rings I have exactly is irrelevant ) I have a nice mix of rings.
I can be punctual depending. ( I got an ongoing problem with parents and their timing of things )

Well, would you like to participate as a contestant, help/mod, or both? The optional software is on the 1st pade for free, if you do not want a deduction from the prizes.

Captain Adventurer

11,650 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
I don't mind the deduction, I just want in for the fun. I mean thats what this all comes down to basically: Having a great time. Right?
I'll just participate as a Contestant for now. I'm not sure if i'm cut out to be a mod. But I may help on an occasion or two.
Dancing Mia
I don't mind the deduction, I just want in for the fun. I mean thats what this all comes down to basically: Having a great time. Right?
I'll just participate as a Contestant for now. I'm not sure if i'm cut out to be a mod. But I may help on an occasion or two.

Hahaha, okay! I'll get you into the games, and you should stick around for more updates.

Captain Adventurer

11,650 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
All righty then. I'll check back periodically. ^^
Oh and one other thing that should be known.
After tomorrow I won't be on for the majority of the day until thursday due to school. But after Wednsday ( or however you want to spell that word ) I'll be officially out of school for several long weeks.

And thank you very much Ma'am.
Dancing Mia
All righty then. I'll check back periodically. ^^
Oh and one other thing that should be known.
After tomorrow I won't be on for the majority of the day until thursday due to school. But after Wednsday ( or however you want to spell that word ) I'll be officially out of school for several long weeks.

And thank you very much Ma'am.

You're welcome, and I hope you know that we will be trying to adapt the games to a convient time for as many people as possible.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff