Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Sex Symbol

Ren Orenji Doragon
Up! heart

Also: it seems like the Photobucket thing wrecked the newbie guide by Nespin. emo Does anyone have contacts with him? Or should someone just throw together a new one? sweatdrop

Edit: u wot? Apparently the Adblocking guide link redirects to a thread made by GamesTesterJan, and not Owlie's thread??? emotion_donotwant

Edit 2: go fix that. V:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.79829447/

I must have deleted the wrong link when I was updating that post- thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Unfortunately, I have no idea how to get in touch with Nespin. I've made a note in the thread's entry for now, and hopefully someone can get in touch with him, or has the images to remake the thread.

Thanks for all your help with keeping this thread going. Heaven knows what I'd do without you.

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250

Bashful Sex Symbol

Legal bump.

Bashful Sex Symbol

Legal bump.

Bashful Sex Symbol

Legal bump.

Bashful Sex Symbol

Legal bump.

Bashful Sex Symbol

Legal bump.

Bashful Sex Symbol

Subscribed. Thanks for such a useful thread.

Bashful Sex Symbol

MagicalTower
Subscribed. Thanks for such a useful thread.

You're quite welcome. ^^

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Rise! heart

Bashful Sex Symbol

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Thanks for the guides! Been a while since I played zOMG.

Any opinions on the best ring set to solo? I'm leaning towards the Chef ring set.

Bashful Sex Symbol

teh F L A M I N G O fairy
Thanks for the guides! Been a while since I played zOMG.

Any opinions on the best ring set to solo? I'm leaning towards the Chef ring set.

My default setup is mantis/hack/slash/bandage/coyote spirit/divinity/improbability sphere/healing halo. I'll swap out attacks and buffs as needed (taking iron will instead of coyote spirit to otami because masks, or hot foot instead of mantis when soloing shallow seas because luring), but the amount of each never varies, and I always have bandage, and that seems to serve me okay.

Beyond that, though, I'm not sure what to tell ya. I'm a career soloer, but I've never claimed to be a very good one, so I'm not really the best person to ask for advice. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff