new suggestions (please post) 0.072186836518047 7.2% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 1413 ]

Devout Lunatic

25,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
[ JK ]

We should totally add an epic dragon in zOMG! (think I know where to add it too)... how cool would that be?

I know none of us expect less from you xd (we may know, or not, about where you think you will add it to? ninja )

Quote finished.

I somehow don't care about talking dragons, it's odd for me to see a dragon talk but if the character and the story is great, it's more than ok for me. But for example Sephira, through telepaty. It's kind of reasonable to me. Yet it's more sublime like Elliot or Shrek's, about emotions, feelings, no telepathy wiht voiced thoughts.

Wow... pokemons... I forgot about charizard!!! Long time I don't watch them. Never played the card games, just played as I got gifted Pokemon Red by my cousin who did not wanted it anymore and I got gifted too by my younger brother the second game boy as well. xp May look for the latest pokedex this weekend.

Oh well, I must continue again with The Silmarillion soon and then finally buy and read The Hobbit.

Familiar Lunatic

Stone Coatl is epic enough to me xP
burning_eyes this is what smaug does to you! nd tolkien's smaug was the most epic dragon on that list lol, dragon's are expose to be all powerful creatures nd according to tolkien they were very intelegent but just greedy for shiny objects, so logical they could at least talk wink

Fashionable Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
JK how are you gonna put an dragon in since it's about ANIMATED objects? Maybe a dragon made of animated flesh? ZOMBIE DRAGON. Lol put a Transformer in Durem or Aekea or wherever there is high technology.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Cexil
JK how are you gonna put an dragon in since it's about ANIMATED objects? Maybe a dragon made of animated flesh? ZOMBIE DRAGON. Lol put a Transformer in Durem or Aekea or wherever there is high technology.

How do you miss the fact that there are mutated lifeforms all over the place?

A dragon could fit rather nicely, actually.

Eloquent Tycoon

9,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
DeathWyrmNexus
Cexil

Could also be a dragon made from animated objects.
Similar to how the coatl works.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
DeathWyrmNexus
Cexil

But a dragon isn't really mutated... well it would depend on the dragon *looks at your avatar*. But I think we should have like a Final Fantasy Alexander Boss. An animated castle with high defenses that can kill us! biggrin But I don't know how to put that in zOMG... I just love the idea of animated building. Like Howl's Moving Castle! biggrin

Sparkly Defender

I'm a dragonFLY, does this count?

Dangerous Genius

[ JK ]
We should totally add an epic dragon in zOMG! (think I know where to add it too)... how cool would that be?
*Takes a wild guess*

Animated Magma Dragon living in the depths of Durem Mines?
It would be extremely cool (and yet somehow uncool at the same time)

Sparkly Phantom

8,050 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Chokin

And Spyro.
I wasted so much money on those games back in the day.
User Image

Spyro! gonk *has horrible flashbacks*

What about one of those Chinese parade Dragons, or something similar? Oh wait, that would be more fitting for Zen.. ._. Giant dragon statues coming to life as an instance, like Landy?

Sparkly Spotter

9,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Flamethrower.x
I'm a dragonFLY, does this count?

we wont judge :3 we know ppl have item restrictions
its a mighty fine dragonfly u got there though! XD

ClearWillow

What about one of those Chinese parade Dragons, or something similar? Oh wait, that would be more fitting for Zen.. ._. Giant dragon statues coming to life as an instance, like Landy?

i just thought of fire crackers for some reason o__o
i do like where ur headed with the statue idea though :3

Benevolent Codger

Thard_Verad
[ JK ]
*Takes a wild guess*

Animated Magma Dragon living in the depths of Durem Mines?
It would be extremely cool (and yet somehow uncool at the same time)

Please. Pleeeeeease.

I can't think of any better way to implement a dragon in the game, in all honesty... 3nodding

Unforgiving Gaian

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
I didn't want to just go an "I am" pose so I made me a Bio-Dragon avatar. =3 Hope to see ya all there!

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Chokin

Could also be a dragon made from animated objects.
Similar to how the coatl works.

Very possible, I am sure there are more Oriental places like Zen Gardens or that it is bigger than we saw. Very simple, Dragon Statue, bam, instant dragon thingie.

Cexil
But a dragon isn't really mutated... well it would depend on the dragon *looks at your avatar*. But I think we should have like a Final Fantasy Alexander Boss. An animated castle with high defenses that can kill us! biggrin But I don't know how to put that in zOMG... I just love the idea of animated building. Like Howl's Moving Castle! biggrin

Doesn't have to be though why not? A dragon, if wise enough, could steal the energy to improve itself. On the other hand, it might be animated fossils from another era.

Beloved Sex Symbol

What about Bahamut or whatever it's called? e_e

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas