We should do more runs!

Yes! 0.53858024691358 53.9% [ 349 ]
Yes! 0.12808641975309 12.8% [ 83 ]
NO U 0.095679012345679 9.6% [ 62 ]
Bawlz 0.23765432098765 23.8% [ 154 ]
Total Votes:[ 648 ]

Genius

Invigorating Silence
Does anybody know the quickest way to get to level ten in Zomg. I'm level 7.1 and it feels like i've come to a complete standstill. I can't do anymore quest because i need to finish old aduct or whatever and the boss there is too strong for me to beat alone. (Btw, nobody else is there it'll be me and one other person if im lucky) Thanks for reading, please help.
Duneslam gets a lot of orbs. People from this thread used to crew with me to help me get orbs :3
The Ghost of Verda
ninja

Hey Verda. What's up? What're you doing with yourself these days? biggrin

Lonely Sex Symbol

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Infinite Secrets
Invigorating Silence
Does anybody know the quickest way to get to level ten in Zomg. I'm level 7.1 and it feels like i've come to a complete standstill. I can't do anymore quest because i need to finish old aduct or whatever and the boss there is too strong for me to beat alone. (Btw, nobody else is there it'll be me and one other person if im lucky) Thanks for reading, please help.
Duneslam gets a lot of orbs. People from this thread used to crew with me to help me get orbs :3

Thanks i accaully have a mission too be him.. I think you get more orbs after you get nerfed too.

Fluffy Bunny

22,650 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
*Peeks into the thread after her travels into the realm of the Alchemy Forum*

I wonder who's still kicking around these parts. o.o
Infinite Secrets
Invigorating Silence

And how are you coming along? What are you up to these days? smile

Genius

Kaniskion
Infinite Secrets
Invigorating Silence

Doing very well~ Slowly but surely getting my rings to level 12. Soon I'll learn how to aggro biggrin

I only play on vacation though, so it's been slow~ xD
Infinite Secrets
Kaniskion
Infinite Secrets
Invigorating Silence

Doing very well~ Slowly but surely getting my rings to level 12. Soon I'll learn how to aggro biggrin

That's awesome. Have you beaten Kamila and BL yet then? surprised

Dark Light Doom's One That Got Away

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
Phoenixfire Lune Soleil
*Peeks into the thread after her travels into the realm of the Alchemy Forum*

I wonder who's still kicking around these parts. o.o

I see a Lune! biggrin

Fluffy Bunny

22,650 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Darkened Fay

I see a Lune! biggrin

Hello there! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It's been quite a while, hasn't it? How are you?

halo mom

26,325 Points
  • Stormy the Halo Mom 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Budding Witch 250
so...i need my kam cherry popped sometime soon. I have 10 days with no kiddo around. anyone wanna help?

Genius

Kaniskion
Infinite Secrets
Kaniskion
Infinite Secrets
Invigorating Silence

Once! I only wanted to do GR but ended up going all the way to BL xD
Infinite Secrets
Kaniskion
Infinite Secrets
Kaniskion
Infinite Secrets
Invigorating Silence

Ah! good. I only did BL enough times to get all the recipes and then I was done with the place. xp

Genius

Kaniskion
Infinite Secrets
Kaniskion
Infinite Secrets
Kaniskion

Ah! good. I only did BL enough times to get all the recipes and then I was done with the place. xp
Ohh, what recipes?

Obsessed Marshall

71,375 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • Marshall's Love 500
  • Conventioneer 300
/peeks in ninja
/runs off

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff