Welcome to Gaia! ::

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
With that announcement about submitting EI stories/ideas, I decided to go ahead and submit some zOMG stories. Fun right? Yep. Definitely.

If anyone likes to write stories too and there be a chance it can be picked up to be an EI, sounds even cooler. This is a great chance to show more love for zOMG and it gives a win-win to us the zOMGaians and HQ. I mean, how can you deny how awesome the idea is to flesh out the characters and enemies in zOMG?

Post away your ideas here in this thread if you want to work out some ideas or even share the stories you submitted. The thread to submit is here.

As for me, the first story I submitted is about Marshall. Yep. Fitting.

My story about him here

And what characters/beings you want to see as an EI?

Generous Rogue

10,900 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
How about Z! Mad Libs...?

ninja

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Iraxi_Reelay

ninja

would i be laughed at if i don't know what mad libs are? sweatdrop

Generous Rogue

10,900 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
scullylam
Iraxi_Reelay

ninja

Mad Libs

We could do a chain-letter type of story -- Each user writes a paragraph, so no one knows what's coming next.

3nodding

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Iraxi_Reelay
scullylam
Iraxi_Reelay

ninja

Mad Libs

We could do a chain-letter type of story -- Each user writes a paragraph, so no one knows what's coming next.

3nodding

hmmmmm... that sounds like fun. i don't know if i could keep up but if others come here to this thread and want to join in then go for it. and if people just want to submit a link to their story idea they can quote me so then the mad lib can keep going. that be fine?

Newbie Noob

scullylam
Iraxi_Reelay

ninja

no, but you did leave out half of your link. 3nodding

this part is missing: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/project- mrgreen

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
baby_kitty_258
scullylam
Iraxi_Reelay

ninja

thanks. i been getting too many notices tonight that i didn't realize it was missing. it should be fixed now.

Newbie Noob

scullylam
baby_kitty_258
scullylam
Iraxi_Reelay

ninja

thanks. i been getting too many notices tonight that i didn't realize it was missing. it should be fixed now.
yep, it is now. it took me a while to figure out what was going on. lol. neways, i read your marshall/pirate queen theory (can't be proven, since it was never observed..lulz, but eh) and i thought the evolution of fluffs was a fantastic idea as well.. haha... great input.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
baby_kitty_258
scullylam
baby_kitty_258
scullylam
Iraxi_Reelay

ninja

yep, it is now. it took me a while to figure out what was going on. lol. neways, i read your marshall/pirate queen theory (can't be proven, since it was never observed..lulz, but eh) and i thought the evolution of fluffs was a fantastic idea as well.. haha... great input.

thanks! i actually went back into zomg and jesse talks about the pirate queen and mentioned her name. he also says blaze is the daughter of her. it was said at a dev meet that marshall and pirate queen were a "thing" so i thought i might as well make a story about it. i added different theories as alternates in case it didn't flow right. but at least it is something that gives a better vibe about marshall. and who doesn't want some more pirate stuff? xd

i just want more backstory, even if it is ideas out of my head and not cannon. there is a need for character development and stories to breathe more life in this site. anyway, right now i am writing a story about a gnome courier. it is bad. *lol*

Newbie Noob

scullylam
baby_kitty_258
scullylam
baby_kitty_258
scullylam
Iraxi_Reelay

ninja

thanks! i actually went back into zomg and jesse talks about the pirate queen and mentioned her name. he also says blaze is the daughter of her. it was said at a dev meet that marshall and pirate queen were a "thing" so i thought i might as well make a story about it. i added different theories as alternates in case it didn't flow right. but at least it is something that gives a better vibe about marshall. and who doesn't want some more pirate stuff? xd

i just want more backstory, even if it is ideas out of my head and not cannon. there is a need for character development and stories to breathe more life in this site. anyway, right now i am writing a story about a gnome courier. it is bad. *lol*
ha. that is interesting. i need to go back and re-read those lines. i was new to all this stuff (solongagoamgamgamg) and i just kinda tried to finish up the quests asap. thanks for the info. //srsly thought all the marshall/lorelei stuff was just some lonely hearts wishlist..lol xd

Vicious Prophet

I saw this thread and at first I thought it was going to be about reverse-engineering zOMG!. gonk

Anyway, good luck! I don't have anything to contribute.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
baby_kitty_258
scullylam
baby_kitty_258
scullylam
baby_kitty_258

ha. that is interesting. i need to go back and re-read those lines. i was new to all this stuff (solongagoamgamgamg) and i just kinda tried to finish up the quests asap. thanks for the info. //srsly thought all the marshall/lorelei stuff was just some lonely hearts wishlist..lol xd

i forgot about that one. the whole lorelei x marshall thing. i did one time write a story where i ended up trading marshall to kamila. it was a good day for me. emotion_awesome

Newbie Noob

scullylam
baby_kitty_258
scullylam
baby_kitty_258
scullylam
baby_kitty_258

i forgot about that one. the whole lorelei x marshall thing. i did one time write a story where i ended up trading marshall to kamila. it was a good day for me. emotion_awesome

ewww, this conversation just got real...lol jk. those things that cannot be unseen, has just made another burning_eyes ...... *needs another year to scrub the brain* //y?!?

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
baby_kitty_258
scullylam
baby_kitty_258
scullylam
baby_kitty_258

ewww, this conversation just got real...lol jk. those things that cannot be unseen, has just made another burning_eyes ...... *needs another year to scrub the brain* //y?!?

sorry i didn't mean to kill your brain. i never understood stuff or heard all the stories. but i think marshall is one of those dead skeletons in kamila's place. or should be. xd btw i will write that "lawl scully went to jail" story later. gotta finish this gnome one and go to bed.

Retro Punk

scullylam
With that announcement about submitting EI stories/ideas, I decided to go ahead and submit some zOMG stories. Fun right? Yep. Definitely.

If anyone likes to write stories too and there be a chance it can be picked up to be an EI, sounds even cooler. This is a great chance to show more love for zOMG and it gives a win-win to us the zOMGaians and HQ. I mean, how can you deny how awesome the idea is to flesh out the characters and enemies in zOMG?

Post away your ideas here in this thread if you want to work out some ideas or even share the stories you submitted. The thread to submit is here.

As for me, the first story I submitted is about Marshall. Yep. Fitting.

My story about him here

And what characters/beings you want to see as an EI?

this was my suggestion :

My EI Post

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas