Welcome to Gaia! ::

im i good or am i good

good 0.46666666666667 46.7% [ 7 ]
..........dang it, ok good .... 0.53333333333333 53.3% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]
1 2 >

24Emily24's avatar chi-freya1700's avatar tifa_099's avatar oOAznGurlOo's avatar HOT_PINK_CURL's avatar Mrs  Sakura  Way's avatar
burning_eyes burning_eyes from my research and the info givving by the readers this might be true this isn't 100 % but maybe it's 40% true if everything runs smoothly no problems they might put an open beta maybe in or after october, then it might put it out in january and probably they will make it like runescape be adding thing's to it every other month or so don't ask where i got the info cuz it's probably not true k burning_eyes burning_eyes
None of that it fact.
u'll think that just wait
How about some proof to back up you claims or why you think that.
There might NOT be a beta, but merely the whole GBS comes out during the Halloween event (KICKASS!) Then we fight the Vonpires to the death.
yeah that would be cool
I don't think it'll come out on Halloween(this one or the next) because too many things can go wrong. Plus the opening of the BS will be an event in and of itself.
took info from wherever they have any info on the gaia battle system throughout the web and srrsly there's barely any just maybe three fansites then the thing's that are writting in this forum and sommarized it in that short paragraph and killing vamps to the death would be freaking awwwsome!!!
If you didn't get it from Gaia it can't be considered as fact. Just like the Wikipedia article can't be.
commenting for gold
it's called getting info from places comparing the most writting and the nearest to the fact thats wat some ppl like me call common sense
Where did you get your "info" from? I'd like to check it out myself.
www.search.com and put in gaia new battle system............................. i think or somthing close to it
Wow. This guy amuses me. He thinks he knows what hes talking about. xD
It is entertaining.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas