Whoops, forgot about it 0.13456464379947 13.5% [ 51 ]
Eh? These dev meets exist? Never knew about them 0.13720316622691 13.7% [ 52 ]
Not interested. 0.092348284960422 9.2% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 379 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 >

Perfect Pitcher

Mademoiselle Kit
I have no idea. O.o
I'm stalking the threads waiting for Jack to appear. Don't care about the gold, I just never fought Jack before and want to do it at least once.

He's so much fun! He had more HP than a Spirit Vase and had this mega lazor attack that turned people into Pumpkin Fluffs--real ones, not those "I am"s~
Though you might have already known this...^^"

I hope they nerf him. I hope he give no more than 40-50k for the sake of lag and greed... >.<
Thanks for the report as usual =)

Perfect Pitcher

*weekly RR1 defib*

Part A and Part B

He gave us some teaser pics which are too big to fit in one post. xP
Hope you guys are ready to work for those Epic Recipes.

Shameless Hoarder

16,700 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
-Shiny_Tsukkomi-
*weekly RR1 defib*

Part A and Part B

Thanks Shiny. smile

This meet was a little smaller than most I've attended, and, for me at least, I preferred it because I could actually follow most of what was being said and posted.

It still aggravates me a bit though when [JK] makes an apology for the Halloween "Event" and everybody says "No Problem! It was awesome!!", because in point of fact, actually IMHO, it wasn't and did little if anything to raise zOMG!'s profile within the larger Gaian Community.
I can't deny that the massive spawns in BB are fun for me and a lot of other older players, but they are totally out of reach for any newer players and that's who we need to be reaching out to if zOMG!'s appeal is going to expand.

I've been doing regular circuits around the Servers of late, and most places I go are literally empty of players.
Making activities that are only accessible to the already converted is not going to change that, and it would be nice if people would actually speak up and out when the opportunity to speak directly to one of the Devs is presented, rather than constantly blowing sunshine.

There, I feel better now. sweatdrop

Now to sit and await the blow back for my temerity.

-Keesune-'s Significant Otter

Dapper Stalker

Thanks for the summary! heart Missed some of it, so good to see the key details, like the Vampire Mafia boss <3

Also, I think you missed out this image, that he revealed. : )

Caring Sweetheart

13,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Survivor 150
These new concepts are awesome!!!!! Thanks for sharing <3

Perfect Pitcher

WideEyed
-Shiny_Tsukkomi-
*weekly RR1 defib*

Part A and Part B

Thanks Shiny. smile

This meet was a little smaller than most I've attended, and, for me at least, I preferred it because I could actually follow most of what was being said and posted.

It still aggravates me a bit though when [JK] makes an apology for the Halloween "Event" and everybody says "No Problem! It was awesome!!", because in point of fact, actually IMHO, it wasn't and did little if anything to raise zOMG!'s profile within the larger Gaian Community.
I can't deny that the massive spawns in BB are fun for me and a lot of other older players, but they are totally out of reach for any newer players and that's who we need to be reaching out to if zOMG!'s appeal is going to expand.

I've been doing regular circuits around the Servers of late, and most places I go are literally empty of players.
Making activities that are only accessible to the already converted is not going to change that, and it would be nice if people would actually speak up and out when the opportunity to speak directly to one of the Devs is presented, rather than constantly blowing sunshine.

There, I feel better now. sweatdrop

Now to sit and await the blow back for my temerity.

I think I pretty much agree with you.

Did you notice that this zOMG Halloween "event" was never announced to the whole site? It was only announced over Dev Alerts...God knows how many people are signed up to that...I'm sure that only a rather small population of Gaia is even aware of this event. I don't think this was meant to reel in any new zOMG players or raise zOMG awareness--that will be the job of DMS.

Of course everyone who attended this meet is going to praise this event. I'm gonna sound like a broken record for saying this, but It was something...we only get something, whether it be a KJ spawn, new pets, or balancing updates once a month or two. ^^" Expect this community (especially the ones that go to these meets) to get excited over anything out of the ordinary that happens, especially when we were supposed to get nothing.

It's enough excitement to make the "W00t, we got Jack!" seem to outweigh the "D'aw, no ghosts/Trick or Treat/Gold?" at the moment.

I enjoyed your "audacity" very much~ mrgreen

Perfect Pitcher

Beenz
Thanks for the summary! heart Missed some of it, so good to see the key details, like the Vampire Mafia boss <3

I totally missed that! Thanks! biggrin

That armor looks so cool...hope it becomes a recipe in the future.

Dapper Stalker

-Shiny_Tsukkomi-
Beenz

I was thinking the same thing! heart

I believe JK said that it would be available as an epic recipe. Definitely looking forward to it if they ever release her/ her area. :'D

Perfect Pitcher

Beenz
-Shiny_Tsukkomi-
Beenz

I was thinking the same thing! heart

I believe JK said that it would be available as an epic recipe. Definitely looking forward to it if they ever release her/ her area. :'D

I can imagine it now...

Cost:
x10,000 Sky Fluff Balls
x100 Otami Upper Armor
x200 Pumpkin Gummies

emotion_awesome

Dapper Stalker

-Shiny_Tsukkomi-

I can imagine it now...

Cost:
x10,000 Sky Fluff Balls
x100 Otami Upper Armor
x200 Pumpkin Gummies

emotion_awesome

Well... I'd be about 1/10,000th of the way there. Sounds good to me! xD

Lonely Member

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Too bad I missed that meet. I bet it was an interesting one. They always are.

Familiar Lunatic

Couldn't make it...

...let me guess ; A;

edit: oh wait. nvm. y u no bump? o3o

Perfect Pitcher

gataka
Couldn't make it...

...let me guess ; A;

edit: oh wait. nvm. y u no bump? o3o

Late for class. I just slapped a URL on the OP and ran. gonk
Why do I even bother? My professor doesn't even care about attendance... o_O

He left in the middle of the meet for about 20 min. He came back just as I logged off--dunno if anything interesting happened then.

Familiar Lunatic

-Shiny_Tsukkomi-

Why do I even bother? My professor doesn't even care about attendance... o_O
That's what he wants you to think ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items