Welcome to Gaia! ::

L0cke
Hey all, Lanzer is working hard to bring zOMG back up.. Mavdoc, can you contact Lanzer and let him know you're still around and active? I think having someone whos taken a lead role in the current zOMG community to help organize things in the event of a relaunch would be super helpful! smile

Sure thing L0cke! 3nodding

Just yesterday I happened to contact JK to get Lanzer's e-mail addy, so I could ask him if he'd be able to attend a Dev Meat after zOMG! goes live, so everyone could express all their gratitude to Lanzer in person.

I'd be happy to help in any way with the prospect of a relaunch too, and I'll bring this up to Lanzer as well when I e-mail him! biggrin
Mavdoc
L0cke
Hey all, Lanzer is working hard to bring zOMG back up.. Mavdoc, can you contact Lanzer and let him know you're still around and active? I think having someone whos taken a lead role in the current zOMG community to help organize things in the event of a relaunch would be super helpful! smile

Sure thing L0cke! 3nodding

Just yesterday I happened to contact JK to get Lanzer's e-mail addy, so I could ask him if he'd be able to attend a Dev Meat after zOMG! goes live, so everyone could express all their gratitude to Lanzer in person.

I'd be happy to help in any way with the prospect of a relaunch too, and I'll bring this up to Lanzer as well when I e-mail him! biggrin

Thanks again for reaching out to me Mavdoc! I'll be sure to attend the next DevMeat, and I can't thank you enough for being awesome!

Moonlight Hunter

17,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
Mavdoc~ :p I didn't know a new thread was made here. I had just assumed the meeting this past Friday didn't happen. xD

Corosus's Partner In Crime

Lune Cultist

29,575 Points
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
  • Rabbit of the Moon 500
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
Mavdoc

User Image
He's been waiting.

Generous Decorator

13,075 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
Miss Hecate Aria
Mavdoc

User Image
He's been waiting.

I've been asking jonjon to make this item a reality. lol

Lune Cultist

29,575 Points
  • Rabbit of the Moon 500
The Thaumaturge

I've been asking jonjon to make this item a reality. lol

I saw it mentioned in the group, so I figured I'd bust out Photoshop. lol Ten minutes well spent.

Angelic Blob

Wow, what dedication.

Elemental Harmonizer

47,075 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Harmony of Elements 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
Oh dear, the sight of the anchor bugs makes me sick! x~x I wish there'd be other types of meat than bugs...

Hmm, where did I put my princess Zelda outfit? It's been long time, I'll have to do some digging up items in my inventory since I didn't save the outfit... @-@

4,075 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Just to clarify, those execs in the video you posted at the start of this thread... have been fired. Gaia is being run by the original founders right now, lanzer, bluecow, l0cke, CP, ect. smile rest assured we do not subscribe to any of the theories, research or strategy of the previous management.

Durem Lover

yoo, I wanna rally be there for the lanzer dev meat =_=
ive been busy but maybe i can pop in

Lune Cultist

29,575 Points
  • Rabbit of the Moon 500
L0cke
Just to clarify, those execs in the video you posted at the start of this thread... have been fired. Gaia is being run by the original founders right now, lanzer, bluecow, l0cke, CP, ect. smile rest assured we do not subscribe to any of the theories, research or strategy of the previous management.

I can't express how good it feels to hear that. I've been kicking around Gaia since '04 and I know for a fact that having the original team back with us again has given us a lot of hope for the future, especially those of us who remember what it was like back in ye olde times. emotion_awesome
You guys care about us, and it shows! heart Thank you for all you've done for us!

Enigmatic Menace

We love you, founder team! Thank you so much for pulling the site out of the dirt and brushing it off!

Fashionable Entrepreneur

With zomg coming back next monday can we hope to have dev meats again in zomg they where some of my favorite powows esp when at barton beach
Poyudi Hytori
Mavdoc~ :p I didn't know a new thread was made here. I had just assumed the meeting this past Friday didn't happen. xD

Yeah, this thread used to be a new one each week posted in this forum, but it's now just this one that gets updated every Friday.

It exists so people in the zOMG! Discussion (previously Memories) forum get the news about the Dev Meats, since the Dev Meat thread itself exists in the Friends Chat forum. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff