Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftable Consumables?

Sure! :D 0.91549295774648 91.5% [ 65 ]
No! D: 0.084507042253521 8.5% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 71 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Wheezing Warlord

Redforest
To craft attacks and give to pets I support, but I don't like the idea of a one use attack crafting, its like a glass bottle, I'd much rather use it to store water than use it as a silencer for one time.

Who says you craft attacks one-at-a-time?
              Power-ups have multiple charges.
              Craftable attacks would too, I'd think.

7,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
Then I would hope for the addition of more short cuts... the "9"+"0"+"-"+"=" buttons perhaps?

Friendly Elder

7,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
I like the ideas going on here. I like the idea of crafting rings but i already have all of the rings and alot of them are at 10.0 id find it a large waste of time to level up all new rings when i have a full set. I could go for being able to upgrade your rings though.
like having a limited set of exp points for a ring to up its attack power, range, duration, recharge rate, Health regain, accuracy buff, damage reduction, or a blocking power. thatd be a great help because itd give a large variablilty to the same ring but held by different people. and if not that at least we could go for an infusing idead. like giving rings a buffed up status for 30 mins. or anything like that

Wheezing Warlord

Hattachi Setoma
I like the ideas going on here. I like the idea of crafting rings but i already have all of the rings and alot of them are at 10.0 id find it a large waste of time to level up all new rings when i have a full set. I could go for being able to upgrade your rings though.
like having a limited set of exp points for a ring to up its attack power, range, duration, recharge rate, Health regain, accuracy buff, damage reduction, or a blocking power. thatd be a great help because itd give a large variablilty to the same ring but held by different people. and if not that at least we could go for an infusing idead. like giving rings a buffed up status for 30 mins. or anything like that

Waste of time?
              I'd view it as just the opposite.
              If I had some new rings to upgrade, I'd have some purpose for playing.
              Right now, with all 41 rings CL10, playing seems like a waste of time.

Friendly Elder

7,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
SykoCaster
Hattachi Setoma

Waste of time?

Yeah i can see what your going for but right now im playing for gold. farming as its most commonly called. Id rather have some equippable or addable addage to get more gold. which would be nice.... so very nice.

Wheezing Warlord

Hattachi Setoma
SykoCaster
Hattachi Setoma

Waste of time?

Yeah i can see what your going for but right now im playing for gold. farming as its most commonly called. Id rather have some equippable or addable addage to get more gold. which would be nice.... so very nice.

Well then you have no need for new rings right now, as what you have work for you.
              So you can just use the random orbs you get as you go.
              razz

7,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
I for one wish to use the mound of orbs I have for rings and not craft-able items.

Wheezing Warlord

I like the idea of using them for both, personally.

Ruthless Businessman

I have to admit I like the idea of having something that is consumable. This would help get rid of some of the extra loot items in my inventory and might even be a good little gold sink. Imagine if crafting such a thing cost say... 100 gold a pop and 1000 of the items were crafted. That would be 100k gone from the market at the drop of the hat and they would need to be continued to be crafted since they would get used up rather quickly.

Wheezing Warlord

My thoughts exactly.
              3nodding

Ruthless Businessman

They could be so minor too say... a small attack that does damage based on your CL at the time of use. Something small that has its own cool down time but it would be nice for those emergency situations when one is down on stamina. It wouldnt take away from the existing power ups

7,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
Wait... A loop hole around the use of stamina!? lovely. ninja

Wheezing Warlord

Or, because they're limited use, they could be things like guaranteed CC moves like Fear or Rooting.

Ruthless Businessman

Redforest
Wait... A loop hole around the use of stamina!? lovely. ninja

Probably not considering the cool down time would probably be too long to repeat quickly enough to save yourself form having to use stamina

7,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
If you had enough, and you could use a crafted attack independent of other crafted attacks... carry around 30 different crafter attacks and let your mouse fly!

and I never said you wouldn't need to carry an attack ring, perhaps bring with you something like Hack...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff