Should this thread be a Sticky?

Yes 0.87429351003703 87.4% [ 8972 ]
No 0.12570648996297 12.6% [ 1290 ]
Total Votes:[ 10262 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 116 117 118 > >> »|

sweety_honey's Husband

well the omfgwtf just kicked my a**... lol

sweety_honey's Husband

im going to bed early tonight guys. please help bump and keep this thread at the top

Sparkling Sentai

Heen-san
well the omfgwtf just kicked my a**... lol

o3o btw you can poke me ingame or send me a PM if you need help with quests/killing stuff~~

Will get more map/spawn info to you soon x)~
Bump.

Finally got a bandwidth exceeded for the jewel eye. No idea what is it about. :/
Bump to the top.

Just read through the new updated parts, there should be four prizes for final boss, given at random, the null fluff plushie, crystal fluff plushie, mechlab bot or sinister scarf. Might also want to have the whole part concerning the final boss made into an image and shown as a link in your guide as some players do not like spoilers.

sweety_honey's Husband

h0mewreckaz
Bump to the top.

Just read through the new updated parts, there should be four prizes for final boss, given at random, the null fluff plushie, crystal fluff plushie, mechlab bot or sinister scarf. Might also want to have the whole part concerning the final boss made into an image and shown as a link in your guide as some players do not like spoilers.

well i'll add the other items later but i still dont even have a screen shot of the final boss so.... but thats a good idea and i can make that work once i get one
Partly a post to make it easy to find the topic again, but oh well...

Anyways, to those having a hard time with any 1 boss enemy...

Get a Scaredy Cat Ring, a Bandage Ring, and a Solar Rays Ring.

If the rings are good enough on thier own, then they should work for anything about thier CL. (so getting each of these to CL 10 will benefit you in the long run)

Scaredy Cat buys time to regenerate from any beatings you are taking, and Solar Rays will hit the helpless boss while he/she/it is off in a corner somewhere (for some, like OMGWTF, get on a side that will push the boss into a corner on the same screen, otherwise they might run onto a different screen) and Bandage will heal you while you also have time to kneel to recover SP quicker.

(Works on most enemies that don't come with lackeys, so She Wolf can't be soloed because of the pups (I tried, several times at CL 5.5), unless you have a CL of 10 or whatnot...)

Sparkling Sentai

sweety_honey's Husband

new maps and monsters coming soon thanks to T i r a e l
yay
bump exclaim
this thread is worthy to be on top
thank for all the tips and info on the game it can be really frustrating at times esp for simple stuff.
feels like i'm banging my head sometimes
Bump. Bandwidth exceeded kinda taken over this guide too, all the drops for me at least, i can only see the animated and maps now.

sweety_honey's Husband

h0mewreckaz
Bump. Bandwidth exceeded kinda taken over this guide too, all the drops for me at least, i can only see the animated and maps now.

yea the monsters and maps i moved to a different photobucket account which is why it works. the original account that still have the items and stuff wont be visible until the 26th when the bandwidth resets. hopefully it wont be an issue after that...

Sparkling Sentai

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces