Yes 0.87429351003703 87.4% [ 8972 ]
No 0.12570648996297 12.6% [ 1290 ]
Total Votes:[ 10262 ]

how do i get onto the bordwalk???

8,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
You have to buy a pass from the cash shop!

Ice-Cold Vegetarian

35,365 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Is the boardwalk worth it?

sweety_honey's Husband

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

i hear it is cause theres even monsters to fight but i have yet to visit it myself. supposedly there will be more to boardwalk if zomg sticks around

User Image
Complete Maps, Rings, Monsters, Items & More!

Shameless Exhibitionist

36,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Heen-san

i hear it is cause theres even monsters to fight but i have yet to visit it myself. supposedly there will be more to boardwalk if zomg sticks around

User Image

I amit, I find the idea of an area you have to pay real money to enter offends me.

sweety_honey's Husband

NecHocNecIllud
Heen-san

User Image

I amit, I find the idea of an area you have to pay real money to enter offends me.

youve got it all wrong and there is nothing offensive about having to buy one. in case you dont know, when zomg was first released to the public, initially the only way you could play was to buy a head start ticket. eventually zomg opened up to everyone, but for those that wanted to get in first, you had to pay. its the same thing with boardwalk. eventually it will open to everyone but for those that really want to enter, they will buy the ticket. like going to see a movie premiere before the rest of the public gets to see it. on top of that, zomg is in jeopardy if going away unless they generate more revenue. the zomg buddies and boardwalk ticket is one way they are trying to get that revenue.

Ruthless Phantom

37,675 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Heen-san
NecHocNecIllud
Heen-san

User Image

youve got it all wrong and there is nothing offensive about having to buy one. in case you dont know, when zomg was first released to the public, initially the only way you could play was to buy a head start ticket. eventually zomg opened up to everyone, but for those that wanted to get in first, you had to pay. its the same thing with boardwalk. eventually it will open to everyone but for those that really want to enter, they will buy the ticket. like going to see a movie premiere before the rest of the public gets to see it. on top of that, zomg is in jeopardy if going away unless they generate more revenue. the zomg buddies and boardwalk ticket is one way they are trying to get that revenue.

I do buy those little resurrection thingies and the heart shaped heal/mana refills. I'm not comfortable paying to get into new areas, but I didn't pay for head start tickets either.

sweety_honey's Husband

Artemesia_of_Persia
Heen-san
NecHocNecIllud
Heen-san

User Image

I do buy those little resurrection thingies and the heart shaped heal/mana refills. I'm not comfortable paying to get into new areas, but I didn't pay for head start tickets either.

i dont have the cash to buy it myself but i can always get one off the marketplace if i wanted with gold
hmm....i need to go to old aqueduct then...

User Image
I realize this may have been asked a thousand times. but where on earth do you get a Golden Egg? I can't find it anywhere (on the site). What/who do I have to kill to nick one?
please quote if anyone has an answer.

Shameless Exhibitionist

36,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
ProphetofRehat
I realize this may have been asked a thousand times. but where on earth do you get a Golden Egg? I can't find it anywhere (on the site). What/who do I have to kill to nick one?

It's an Easter item. Try all over ZOMG closer to Easter.
NecHocNecIllud
ProphetofRehat

It's an Easter item. Try all over ZOMG closer to Easter.
Ah, many thanks.

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
This is amazing very helpful Thank you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers