Welcome to Gaia! ::

-Shiny_Tsukkomi-
@title: See post 4

I'm working on a general map of DMS from the entrance to Kamila because it's the only dang corner of zOMG that hasn't been mapped yet (as far as I know). Unfortunately, there is no way to construct a perfect "map" of DMS because the instance randomly generates a unique maze every time a crew enters.

Besides the overall map, I'm also trying chart all of the different types of rooms that the mazes are comprised of; I'll be keeping track of them in this thread.
I really want to know exactly how many rooms are... ^^"

Who knows...someone might figure out a secret or two about how the mazes generate themselves.
Though I highly doubt it...methinks the random maze is random~

Notes:
--Beware of spoilers. There are no plot spoilers, but if you consider the picture of the final boss' form a "spoiler", then this map does have a "spoiler".
--The term "Yellow Rooms" is synonymous with the term "Yellow Maze" because the "maze" is made up of "rooms". Same applies to the Green Rooms/Green Maze.
--The Yellow Rooms/Green Rooms are NOT comprised of only that single room pictured in the overall map. Placing all 20somethin' rooms into this map would be impractical...D:

User Image

how do you get from the yellow rooms to the green rooms?

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
I'll help you with anything you need emotion_kirakira
Just use the good ol' Gaia Snail Mail or something. Or quote me. I love green rooms 3nodding

Perfect Pitcher

Siyu Yang
-Shiny_Tsukkomi-

Simply navigate your way through the yellow rooms and find the exit. If you pick the door that leads to the exit, then you'll be automatically warped to the green rooms after a brief loading screen.

Next time, don't quote the first post...you'll cause inconvenient page stretching. ^^"
-Shiny_Tsukkomi-
Siyu Yang
-Shiny_Tsukkomi-

Simply navigate your way through the yellow rooms and find the exit. If you pick the door that leads to the exit, then you'll be automatically warped to the green rooms after a brief loading screen.

Next time, don't quote the first post...you'll cause inconvenient page stretching. ^^"

Is the door that leads to the green room different than the others?

Perfect Pitcher

Siyu Yang
-Shiny_Tsukkomi-
Siyu Yang
-Shiny_Tsukkomi-

Nope, it isn't any particular, distinguishable door. You won't know whether or not the door leads to another Yellow Room or to the first Green room until you click it.
-Shiny_Tsukkomi-
Siyu Yang
-Shiny_Tsukkomi-
Siyu Yang
-Shiny_Tsukkomi-

Nope, it isn't any particular, distinguishable door. You won't know whether or not the door leads to another Yellow Room or to the first Green room until you click it.

and do you have to be at least level 11.4 to enter green rooms?

Tenacious Sage

Siyu Yang
-Shiny_Tsukkomi-
Siyu Yang
-Shiny_Tsukkomi-
Siyu Yang
-Shiny_Tsukkomi-

and do you have to be at least level 11.4 to enter green rooms?

Nope, you can hit them at any time at any level, nothing will stop you from going there though yo may get dazed quite quickly if you're below 11 or so.

Familiar Pal

7,875 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tipsy 100
Wow, this is extremely helpful!
I've been looking for a map like this for a long time.
Thanks! (:

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Dumbass here,

Wouldn't it be 41 times total number of rooms?

(Ex. 41 x 13 x 12 x 11, etc....assuimg there are 13 rooms total for the example)

ninja

Perfect Pitcher

A Random Act of Terror
Dumbass here,

Wouldn't it be 41 times total number of rooms?

(Ex. 41 x 13 x 12 x 11, etc....assuimg there are 13 rooms total for the example)

ninja

I guess the 41 came from Yellow rooms plus Green rooms? :O

I know that the factorial of the total number of rooms would equal the number of permutations possible if it was a linear maze, but since there's loops and multiple paths, that can't be true... ><

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300

Devout Smoker

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
A Random Act of Terror
1-way room #5 actually has the potential to be a 2-way or even a 3-way (going up on the ledge, then far left)*

*has only happened to me once, and we never took it.

*le necro*

YM two-way one is also a 3 way ninja
Have a great Thanksgiving, zOMGians! If only I could summon a feast!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff