Welcome to Gaia! ::

Before I begin, all original credit goes to ~CIDAMYSSY~ and his thread here~

The purpose of this thread is to remake that thread, since he seems to be inactive and his screenshots do not work anymore~
How to reset your zOMG user interface layout:

Note: Either method chosen does essentially the same thing; the 2nd method doesn't go through a simplified user interface though~

Method 1 (the easy way):

1) Close your zOMG window~

2) Visit this web page to manage your flash player settings with a user interface: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html

3) On this page, select "s.cdn.gaiaonline.com" (as shown in the image) and click "delete website"~

If you happen to see "s2.cdn.gaiaonline.com" and/or "s3.cdn.gaiaonline.com", you need to delete those too~

User Image

4) Now restart zOMG~

-----

Method 2 (more difficult, but does work all the same):

1) Close your zOMG window~

2a) In the search bar of your start menu, type the following (note that the "your windows username" means your whatever your actual windows username is~):

**For Windows XP Users, click the start menu button and click the "run" command... then type the following~

Note: Use the other slash key instead of "/" when typing this address; gaia won't let me keep the slash key above enter in my text~

C:/Users/(your windows username)/AppData/Roaming/Macromedia/FlashPlayer/#SharedObjects

2b) Alternatively, if you are using windows vista, you can go to your control panel, (in classic view) double click the folder options icon, click the "view" tab, and click to button to show hidden files folders~ Then, you can navigate to this folder by clicking the folders that have the names in this computer address~

3) Anyway, you should end up at something that looks like this:

User Image

Regardless of the letters/numbers of that folder, go into it and look for "s.cdn.gaiaonline.com" (or as before, s2/s3.cdn.gaiaonline.com). Go into that folder, then into "images", then "Gaia_Flash".

Delete the "zOMG" folder:

User Image

4) Restart zOMG~
If the above didn't work for whatever reason, try this method instead; do solution 1~

If the screenshot instructions aren't 100% clear, here's some text to aid it~

1) In zOMG, right click and click "settings"~

2) Click the middle tab that looks like a folder~

3) Move that slider all the way left; it should warn you it will delete all data stored for "s.cdn.gaiaonline.com". Click okay~

4) Now close and reload zOMG, and follow steps 1 & 2 to get back to that~

5) Set the slider to a nonzero value (10kb works for me; there are some cases where setting it all the way right fixes other problems with the game~)

In theory, these should both have the same effect... but for whatever reason, they don't~
Reserved post 1~
Reserved post 2~
Reserved post 3~
Oh this is awesome!
Nice guide, the pictures help to. xD
Congrats, *subscribed*.
Bump i guess~

Fashionable Vampire

This worked!Thank you so much!
None of these worked for me D:

Probably because I have my firefox settings to not save like anything when I close it.... Even the one with the right clicking in zOMG didn't work I only saw a mic, a web cam, and a computer tab. User Image
You wouldn't happen to know how to play zOMG on ps3 would you?

3,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dapper Dabbler

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
thx so much-worked first try!

Desirable Lunatic

5,950 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
it worked!! i was so happy when people didint kick me out of crew because i couldnt do anything 3nodding smile biggrin mrgreen ninja whee surprised razz pirate ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff