1 2 >

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
The main quest line is still broken.

Original bug thread

Still not fixed, confirmed by multiple people.

Stop letting your QA department release bug "fixes" that break the game further. Not cool.

Altruistic Giver

26,550 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Generous 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Yes please.
I'd rather this fixed than just left alone. emo

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

I want to see whatever small team we had back on zOMG! please. The fixes that have gone out have mostly become broken again in the same way or in an entirely new game-disruptive manner, even being worse than before.

Now that DMS is open to everyone who holds enough CL10 rings, it makes no sense why this problematic bug is still not fixed properly. It is Gaia's fault for letting zOMG! get this bad with how many glitches and bugs it contains, let alone its failure at bringing in the money they hoped it would.

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Unbeatable Tycoon

Environmental Unity
Yes please.
I'd rather this fixed than just left alone. emo

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
and soon enough, there will be plenty more people with glitched quests because dms is open to all. hope this can be fixed before things become worse.

Moonlight Hunter

17,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
Seriously. This glitch is as old as DMS, and it's a little annoying for the users who spent money on getting in early to STILL not be able to actually finish the area.

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

I know the broken quest has burned away my resolve to continue playing. I reached attunement and largely quit playing because I didn't want to ruin my chance of actually getting to complete the quest line.

... that was back in April emotion_facepalm

Unbeatable Tycoon

MistressMinako
I know the broken quest has burned away my resolve to continue playing. I reached attunement and largely quit playing because I didn't want to ruin my chance of actually getting to complete the quest line.

... that was back in April emotion_facepalm
Another legend returns o_0
Please fix the bugs asap

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
emotion_donotwant

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Yes, please.

Undead Enchantress

I hope I won't join this grouped of bugged players when the time comes for me to reach that part. sweatdrop

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Erynne
I hope I won't join this grouped of bugged players when the time comes for me to reach that part. sweatdrop

Don't accept Alastor's quest to kill Kamila. Once you have gotten attuned, only talk to Deva for the repeatable tissues quest.

Accepting his quest will glitch first form.

Undead Enchantress

Owlie
Erynne

Don't accept Alastor's quest to kill Kamila. Once you have gotten attuned, only talk to Deva for the repeatable tissues quest.

Cool. I've yet to be attuned, but thanks for the heads up.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Erynne
Owlie
Erynne

3nodding It's really nice when you get to first form to be like "I'm not glitched! I can activate Kamila so we can actually kill her!"

Thank god I didn't actually listen when it was said to be "fixed". rolleyes

I waited until other people checked. lol

Undead Enchantress

Owlie
Erynne
Owlie
Erynne

3nodding It's really nice when you get to first form to be like "I'm not glitched! I can activate Kamila so we can actually kill her!"

Thank god I didn't actually listen when it was said to be "fixed". rolleyes

I waited until other people checked. lol
I'm kinda that way too. I like to wait for things to be confirmed before doing stuff. For instance, I had a feeling DMS will be opening anyway so I never did get a bloodstone item and just played during the free days.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff