Ready for the new year?

Yes! 0.775 77.5% [ 31 ]
Not really. 0.225 22.5% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 30 31 32 > >>

Majikina's Wife

Green Darling

IXI-Dante-IXI
User Image -writing note- ...dear... Gaia... give... us.. more awkward items... to our... amusement... xDD

As for treats... usually, I bake cookies, but when it comes to candy related things, I always love peppermint bark. ^^ What about you?

Skeet Draconis
User Image xD Understandable.

SouI Reaver
User Image Ah alright. Have a nice holiday~! Feel free to stop by again sometime. ^^

Familiar Hunter

5,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
NiChangelo
User Image -writing note- ...dear... Gaia... give... us.. more awkward items... to our... amusement... xDD

As for treats... usually, I bake cookies, but when it comes to candy related things, I always love peppermint bark. ^^ What about you?

P.S....an animated item of a Christmas cracker would be welcome. smile
I like the usual sins: mine pies, marzipan (I eat more than what goes on the cake) icing, cookies, cashew nuts. The list is endless. emotion_omnomnom yum_cupcake

Majikina's Wife

Green Darling

IXI-Dante-IXI
User Image Heh heh, holiday stuff always seem to be the best. ^^

Majikina's Wife

Green Darling

Majikina's Wife

Green Darling

Majikina's Wife

Green Darling

Majikina's Wife

Green Darling

User Image Oh~! Thank you very much, WintersFrozenThorn for the lovely letter and gift~!

Majikina's Wife

Green Darling

User Image Oh... -blushes a bit- Thank you very much for the lovely letter and gift, -Fai D. Flourite-. It was very sweet. ^^

Majikina's Wife

Green Darling

User Image Thank you very much for the gift and lovely poem, Rhyme Scene Investigator~! You're a great writer! ^^

Jayden_Sweet's Husband

Married Wolf

10,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
To be honest, I am not the biggest fan of the holidays, not sure why but just haven't been lately.

Majikina's Wife

Green Darling

Wolf Spirit Child
To be honest, I am not the biggest fan of the holidays, not sure why but just haven't been lately.
User Image I actually get that way sometimes myself. I guess it depends on what's been going on lately. Like family stresses can be a real damper I've learned.

Jayden_Sweet's Husband

Married Wolf

10,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
NiChangelo
Wolf Spirit Child
User Image I actually get that way sometimes myself. I guess it depends on what's been going on lately. Like family stresses can be a real damper I've learned.

Oh it's not that for me, it's just that ever since my grandma passed away, Christmas has never really been the same for me. sweatdrop Plus I miss my adopted daughter -points to link in signature- for some reason they just bring up sad memories, all holidays do.

Majikina's Wife

Green Darling

Wolf Spirit Child
NiChangelo
Wolf Spirit Child

Oh it's not that for me, it's just that ever since my grandma passed away, Christmas has never really been the same for me. sweatdrop Plus I miss my adopted daughter -points to link in signature- for some reason they just bring up sad memories, all holidays do.
User Image Oh, gosh - I'm sorry to hear that. -Hugs-

My mother gets depressed during holidays too, honestly. Mostly because her mother died close to the holidays I believe.

Jayden_Sweet's Husband

Married Wolf

10,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
NiChangelo
Wolf Spirit Child
NiChangelo
Wolf Spirit Child

User Image Oh, gosh - I'm sorry to hear that. -Hugs-

My mother gets depressed during holidays too, honestly. Mostly because her mother died close to the holidays I believe.

Thanks. My grandma made the holidays a bit more fun up until she got sick than from there it went down hill. Plus am worried about a close friend of mine.

Majikina's Wife

Green Darling

Wolf Spirit Child
Thanks. My grandma made the holidays a bit more fun up until she got sick than from there it went down hill. Plus am worried about a close friend of mine.
User Image I hope your friend will be alright.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff