Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitors

+1 1 100.0% [ 173 ]
Total Votes:[ 173 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 126 127 128 > >> >>> »|

Mystical Dreamer

DarkRybrin
Dreylen
~grins a bit~ Well, part of it was wanting to scare you, but yeah, I wasn't expecting the sword. I really need to look before pranking people. ~pokes the hole a bit bigger~ Actually, I made this to sleep in. It's surprisingly warm. Who knew that snow insulates?

*nodded sagely* The best advice is often given by one's self to one's self.
I knew. I live in a typically very snowy place. As long as there isn't a strong wind, and you can get yourself totally submerged...
I take it you're not enjoying the nippy weather? We can build an underground fort...
Cold is okay, but only if you have the necessary garb for it. I don't. ~grins a bit~ Oooh, that sounds like fun! You wanna help? I've already got like two rooms down here. And a couple of tunnels.

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Dreylen
Cold is okay, but only if you have the necessary garb for it. I don't. ~grins a bit~ Oooh, that sounds like fun! You wanna help? I've already got like two rooms down here. And a couple of tunnels.

I noticed you're all wrapped up the wrong way, actually...Maybe we should quest for you to get warm clothing?
I would love to help! How did you fix the problem of people walking on the roof?

Mystical Dreamer

DarkRybrin
Dreylen

I noticed you're all wrapped up the wrong way, actually...Maybe we should quest for you to get warm clothing?
I would love to help! How did you fix the problem of people walking on the roof?

~blushes~ Uhh...yeah, that'd probably help. ~glances at the roof of the undersnow room and grins~ Oh, that? I fixed that problem up with ice. Not sure how thick it is, but it's thick enough to hold up a person.

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Dreylen
~blushes~ Uhh...yeah, that'd probably help. ~glances at the roof of the undersnow room and grins~ Oh, that? I fixed that problem up with ice. Not sure how thick it is, but it's thick enough to hold up a person.

*chuckled* Well, I could mention that half the fun is unwrapping all that paper...but I'll be back with some warmer clothing.
*a while later, she returned with a thermos of cocoa, and several wool pieces of clothing* Drey?

Mystical Dreamer

DarkRybrin
Dreylen

*chuckled* Well, I could mention that half the fun is unwrapping all that paper...but I'll be back with some warmer clothing.
*a while later, she returned with a thermos of cocoa, and several wool pieces of clothing* Drey?
~blushes brightly and ducks back in to dig some more until Robin returns~ Mm? ~shoves snow out of the opening and pokes head out~ Oh hey, you're back. I started on another tunnel. Who else do you think we should invite in? I'm definitely showing Vron, when he turns up, cause he's awesome and my buddy.

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Dreylen
~blushes brightly and ducks back in to dig some more until Robin returns~ Mm? ~shoves snow out of the opening and pokes head out~ Oh hey, you're back. I started on another tunnel. Who else do you think we should invite in? I'm definitely showing Vron, when he turns up, cause he's awesome and my buddy.

I have a soft spot for Ai, when she rejoins us. I wonder how big an underground room we can make.

Mystical Dreamer

DarkRybrin
Dreylen

I have a soft spot for Ai, when she rejoins us. I wonder how big an underground room we can make.
Ai? You mean Ash? ~ducks back into the room and looks around~ Probably not that big. Any bigger than this one, and we'll start to need a real support structure.

Punctual Hellraiser

Ah, a Wolfy thread.
One thing you can always count on during an event
XD

Punctual Hellraiser

I am not 100% sure how this snowball event works.
I can throw at some people and not others?
Haha, whatevs.

Punctual Hellraiser

Yup. My hours still seem to be the opposite of the regulars I am used to seeing.
XD

Punctual Hellraiser

Naughty Phantom

It happens and well gimme till tomorrow and Ill be on to talk more. Finishing up one last final XD

Punctual Hellraiser

Ugh, finals.
Lemme tell you, I do not miss those.

D:

Good luck!

Battle-ready Brawler

//zombies her way through the thread
//woke up with a fever and chest congestion this morning
//waves weakly and zombies back to bed

Cuddly Cutesmasher

Afternoon lovelies.

How are you all?