Total Votes:[ 126 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 108 109 110 > >> >>> »|

Fashionable Streaker

13,900 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Dreylen
Yup. ~kicks at Fafnir~ He seems to like us a lot.
Ya but he is just a hatchling trying to puff his chest and think he is more powerful then what he is...

Also Vron can help out with at least getting those in your dex Vron has them he might have the all but the mew to spare but Vron will have to take a look at his games and get back to you when he can.

elementalphantomthief
Ah thats a shame *hugs* I hope it gets better vron and we all get a nap!

NAPS FOR EVERY ONE! also Vron now wants tea =w=

Otherworldly Witch

gaia_nitemareleft emotion_bigheart gaia_nitemareright
elementalphantomthief
Someone kill this dragon so he leaves the thread alone

Fashionable Streaker

13,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Well why Ash and Fate are away... *ganks all rule breaking souls* =w=

Filipino Marshmallow

53,500 Points
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • ⋆⋆⋆ Proud to be Pinoy! ⋆⋆⋆ 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500

Mystical Dreamer

Darth Vron
Dreylen
Ya but he is just a hatchling trying to puff his chest and think he is more powerful then what he is...

Also Vron can help out with at least getting those in your dex Vron has them he might have the all but the mew to spare but Vron will have to take a look at his games and get back to you when he can.
I'm more concerned about the Hoenn trio, my friend should be able to help me with the Lugia, when he shows up again. And the Mew is hard to find anyhow, so. ~shrugs~

Fashionable Streaker

13,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Dreylen
Darth Vron
Dreylen

I'm more concerned about the Hoenn trio, my friend should be able to help me with the Lugia, when he shows up again. And the Mew is hard to find anyhow, so. ~shrugs~

Vron has all of them so he can get a mew on your dex he will just need it back the others he might just beable to give to you. He can get another mew but that would require getting about a 1000 pokemon of any type on diamond or pearl to transfer them to that pokemon ranch and Vron dos not have the patience for that again.

Mystical Dreamer

Darth Vron
Dreylen
Darth Vron
Dreylen

Vron has all of them so he can get a mew on your dex he will just need it back the others he might just beable to give to you. He can get another mew but that would require getting about a 1000 pokemon of any type on diamond or pearl to transfer them to that pokemon ranch and Vron dos not have the patience for that again.
surprised ! I'm fine with just the data! ....can I have a Ho-oh to keep? That's my favorite legendary.

Merry Lunatic

Pfff, J, I just have to look at your achievements and feel jealous I didn't have the time to participate in those events. I:<

Otherworldly Witch

Halloween was bringing out my best themed avatars, but I sure love Christmastime. I feel at home in rich greens. I do like the more frosty items, though, too.

Otherworldly Witch

BOMB4Y

I get so excited when I see your avi, BOMB4Y. You always do these awesome cosplays here. whee

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

Philippa May Regnard
BOMB4Y

I get so excited when I see your avi, BOMB4Y. You always do these awesome cosplays here. whee
aww ur too nice redface i love cosplays
ppl should do tehm hehehehe whee lotsa jacks out this christmas

Naughty Phantom

Oh blast I cant get past level 8 of switchem

Fashionable Streaker

13,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Dreylen
Darth Vron
Dreylen
Darth Vron
Dreylen

surprised ! I'm fine with just the data! ....can I have a Ho-oh to keep? That's my favorite legendary.

Vron has the hoenn rares at the moment got to see what i did with his spare johto rares

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff