• Bunny Spotter 50
gaia_diamond gaia_gaiagold 584 gaia_gaiagold gaia_diamond

Divine Gatekeeper

22,965 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divine Allies 250
The Drunken Jester

I know the feeling. We actually live 80 miles from the nearest chain electronics store, aside from a dinky Radio Shack that's run by this really old guy.
I live in an itty bitty town in New Mexico. Our biggest store is a crappy Walmart.

Amazing! We have the same problem! xd The Walmart Supercenter here is also about the biggest chain retailer in town that isn't strictly a grocery store. We do have a Target, but it's nothing great and we don't shop there very often. Personally I'm really fed up with Walmart. Seems like every person I know who works for Walmart is trying to get away from there, and former employees I've met urge people not to work there. It's pretty sad. I've even heard that if you are a manager at Walmart and then try to get hired at other retailers like Target, they flat out won't hire you because they don't want to waster time trying to undo the indoctrination Walmart has done for their manager training. I'm not sure if this is true, but if so, super sad.

Barton Pumpkin

19,075 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
Betsey-chan
Celelorien
Betsey-chan
VanVor
Betsey-chan

FELLOW PINK FAFNIR O 7O

Bubblegum brethren!!!

They have not fixed the save avatar error to let me become a gray fafnir, I hope to become a gray one soon when they sort out these saving errors.
I was going to be a Pearlescent Faffles, but it wouldn't work so I gave up and just Faffle-vatared instead. XD

That one made me seem a brighter blue, I was hoping to use Curse of the Gray Wizard to become gray.
Huh. Sounds neat though. :> May have to investigate anyhow, if Gaia ever stops panicking, lol.
Morhidia kanibul
Madness is not a state of mind.

Madness is a Place.

❥ •

" O.O wow sweet avi and thank you "

Lets go there shall we?

Go to wonderland . . .

Aze Combat
Morhidia kanibul
Madness is not a state of mind.

Madness is a Place.

❥ •

" how do u find the links D: lucky"

Lets go there shall we?

Go to wonderland . . .

lorelei_8
Get your snowflake charm!
Here, have another one!

(expires 12-18 20:43:10)
10:43 PM EST

--- ---"If I had a heart, I would love you..."
--- --- ---♫ ♪ ♥ ♪♫ ♪ ♥ ♪♫ ♪ ♥ ♪♫

--- --- ---♥ [[ You can find them in Fafnir's post history found here. ]] ♥
(Fafnir looks directly at you, almost longingly. Flattery will get you everywhere, including his stomach.)[akey]0hTNBdLGXixOtoDMKCK7u0FKPZXkoX[/akey]

Team Lionheart

19,275 Points
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
calypso reborn
gaia_diamond gaia_gaiagold 584 gaia_gaiagold gaia_diamond
(Fafnir looks directly at you, almost longingly. Flattery will get you everywhere, including his stomach.)[akey]0hTNBdLGXixOtoDMKCK7u0FKPZXkoX[/akey]
Goodness... I didn't realize that the double grant wasn't being given by Gaia itself... sad I wish I would have known that. That worries me.

Cosmic Character

Morhidia kanibul
--- ---"If I had a heart, I would love you..."
--- --- ---♫ ♪ ♥ ♪♫ ♪ ♥ ♪♫ ♪ ♥ ♪♫

--- --- ---♥ [[ It is quite lovely, yeah? Hehehe. It took me a few days to get it down pat, but I think I hit this nail on the head. =) ]] ♥

Green Star

dark magic godess
v-Vox
dark magic godess
v-Vox
dark magic godess
v-Vox

why are you so silent little dragon? whee

Multitasking mostly. emotion_dowant

And also everyone looks so delicious! gonk

ohh ok
Pssstt don't make me shift into my dragon form >.> blaugh

Never trust a dragon. So if you have a dragon form, then you're lying about having a dragon form, because dragons can't be trusted. But if you don't have a dragon form, then you can be trusted... I confused myself. emotion_puke

your logic seems interesting, if I don't you trust, if I do you don't hmmmm. Be careful dragon not all humans can be trusted!!!

Good point! You don't have a dragon form. 3nodding

Jeez.
I take a day or two off and suddenly this thread's so big even Leon stopped by. X3.

v-Vox
Lucas the Helper
v-Vox
My family's made up of dragons, so I have to. lol

You live a harsh life. Runaway first chance you get. Survival is top priority.

Isn't that the truth. lol

My brother once burnt down the local village for fun (they often gave us food) and then said that I did it. The remaining villagers tried to kill me for it. gonk
(Fafnir thinks you would be very tasty with the right condiments.)[akey]0hTNBdLGXixOtoDMKCK7u0FKPZXkoX[/akey]

Sugary Gaian

• we can do this!

No GO

34,700 Points
  • Rolling Stone 100
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
Kuyusi

Aww, it's not so bad! Worst thing that can happen is you lose 10k so...not much risk there. XD

That or some nasty comment. But i see your point~
Maybe next week i'll give it a shot. c;

Team Lionheart

19,275 Points
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Vindictive Shifter
Goodness... I didn't realize that the double grant wasn't being given by Gaia itself... sad I wish I would have known that. That worries me.

What double grant ?? Do you mean how people post the link more than once?

Durem Mage

59,325 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
gaia_diamond

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers