Welcome to Gaia! ::

11,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Threadmaster 200
TehCissnei
Da Firenze
Hottie yoko
I feel like fafnir is going to be quoting in this thread for the whole event. XD

I feel so too. Is he quoting most threads?

Yes...yes he is...constantly....I think its his thing...and there are no rewards from what I've seen so far.

Ohh ok. I had to remake this thread a few times since he kept quoting me before I was done setting up, and I was just like -.- .

Aged Sex Symbol

Da Firenze

That's very true. biggrin

I'm getting hungry, maybe we could slice him up and add him in our Christmas dinner.

11,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Slayernice
User Image
Do you want....

I've been alright, this is my finals week and once they are done, it,ll finally be winter break ^w^

BlOoD oN yOuR iCe CrEaM?!?!

Da Firenze

That's good. Finals tend to drain me every single year lol.
Da Firenze
TehCissnei
Da Firenze
Hottie yoko
I feel like fafnir is going to be quoting in this thread for the whole event. XD

Yes...yes he is...constantly....I think its his thing...and there are no rewards from what I've seen so far.

Ohh ok. I had to remake this thread a few times since he kept quoting me before I was done setting up, and I was just like -.- .
(Fafnir lets out a humble bellow that rattles your very bones. Smugly, he looks at you once more. He coughs, perhaps with mirth, as he readies a second outcry. His chest swells with a deep breath and he lets out a mighty ROAAAAAAARRRRR!!)[akey]lfUno89iiPpJFNIeU1j5[/akey]
Da Firenze
Slayernice
User Image
Do you want....

I've been alright, this is my finals week and once they are done, it,ll finally be winter break ^w^

Da Firenze

That's good. Finals tend to drain me every single year lol.
(Fafnir thinks you would be very tasty with the right condiments.)[akey]lfUno89iiPpJFNIeU1j5[/akey]

11,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Threadmaster 200
ET MOI
Da Firenze

I'm getting hungry, maybe we could slice him up and add him in our Christmas dinner.

Lets do it. emotion_omnomnom
TehCissnei
Da Firenze
Hottie yoko

(Fafnir cannot help but be intrigued by this discussion of glistening whatnots)[akey]lfUno89iiPpJFNIeU1j5[/akey]

Demonic Sex Symbol

User Image
Do you want....

Yeah, can't wait to be able to stay home and drink hot chocolat all day *q*

Da Firenze
ET MOI
Da Firenze

Versatile Muse

Da Firenze
Hottie yoko

Yeah. He apparently posts every 30 secs. (that could be mins...)

Midori Arai's Girlfriend

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
I'm half tempted to whip out the squirt bottle and spray Fanfir between the eyes.

Mad Cynic's Significant Otter

Star-Crossed Warrior

31,900 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Survivor 150
*Bonks Fafnir over the head with her flute thingy*

Sexy Bloodsucker

17,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
Da Firenze
TehCissnei
Da Firenze
Hottie yoko

Yeah...but you do so much good so it can't be all bad :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces