Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Fairy

Hi, I'm interested in getting some romance stories about my couple of mathematicians with a huge age difference, in a fantasyish setting

User Image

Information:
The guy's name is Rill Amarestys, he's 46, he's a mathematics professor who refers to himself as a mad scientist. He's very extroverted and cheerful, he loves making people laugh but can take things seriously when he needs to. He loves sweets and loud music. He's very proficient with magic and can visit other worlds, he's the only known person with those kind of powers (there are more, but they keep it in secret). He's a very likely candidate to succeed the current Leader of the Elite (the Elite is the university/research center - like place where he works, which is also quite important politically speaking in their world). He has some intimacy issues and used to have a very bitter view of relationships. The only people he feels that he can truly be honest to are Chwip and Roc. Chwip's parents, Roc and Shae, were the ones that encouraged Rill to study when he was younger, otherwise he'd definitively wouldn't have been a professor. He lives at the Elite, in a comfortable house.
Appearance: 1.78m, with very, very curly and messy brown hair, amber eyes, and a big confident smile at most times. Loves capes, that are kind of common in their world (mainly because he likes how capes look when someone is flying, and he's almost always at least floating).

The girl's name is Chwip Faunel, she's 16 years old, she's a mathematician at the Elite. She has never been Rill's student, they first met because Chwip's dad Roc was close friends with Rill and Rill would visit their house often. She looks shy and weak but she actually has a very strong personality and wouldn't be afraid of defending her dreams and beliefs with her life. She's a perfectionist, which often makes her frustrated at herself. She's a very hard worker and has always loved mathematics, which she isn't even sure if it has something to do with the fact that she has always liked Rill. She always smiles but she can be quite cold. She's almost unable to say a lie. She used to have a bad relationship with her father Roc but currently they're on very good terms and they visit each other often. She lives at the Elite, in students' dorms. She works as professor Issel Vitrinov's assistant. The professor is a completely brilliant man, but very strict, kind of scary looking and sightly sadistic as a teacher, but secretly he does care for Chwip (Issel and Rill dislike each other, but for absolutely petty reasons)
Appearance: 1.92m, thin, with long pale blonde hair in a braid most of the time, light green eyes, childish face. Always wears girly clothes and loves jewelry and cute accesories.

The other character is Roc Sirkinaki, he's 48, he's Chwip's father and Roc's best friend since childhood. He's quiet and a hard worker, like Chwip, but unlike her he's actually quite insecure but definitively more guided by reason than by emotion in general. He used to be a member of the Elite, a scholar of the humanities, but he decided to leave after the incidents related to his wife Shae's murder, so he lives at the Capital and works at a candy store, but writes novels and essays in his spare time. He has gotten over the pain of losing Shae. Roc is a genuinely kind person, who really cares about others. He has healing magic, which is quite rare, and helps with the candy sales.
Appearance: 2.12m, somewhat muscular, long auburn hair, light green eyes, big forehead, somewhat melancholic expression most of the time, ample clothes.

Golden Fairy

dramallama

Golden Fairy

dramallama

Golden Fairy

cheese_whine

Golden Fairy

dramallama

Golden Fairy

Golden Fairy

dramallama

Witty Nerd

... Was it the math part that scared people away? |DD
I might be willing to do this ( I have an idea in the back of my mind for how I want it to go ), do you have any min. or max. word length requirements before I start?

Golden Fairy

LIBRAtion
... Was it the math part that scared people away? |DD
I might be willing to do this ( I have an idea in the back of my mind for how I want it to go ), do you have any min. or max. word length requirements before I start?

I don't really have length requirements whee

Fashionable Informer

I'm willing to try this out.
Here's a sample

Meanwhile, Rome and Germania had moved away from the party and were standing in the front of the house. The older man had thanked Annabeth for allowing them to stay at her home, but now it was time them to retire, and for the best. Rome had in his mouth a cigarette, a rare sight but with what all had happened that evening he needed it. Germania was off in the shadows, sulking it seemed. The man looked at him briefly, put out his smoke, and then beckoned for the blonde man to step forward out of the shadows. Without hesitating, the blonde man pulled himself from his thoughts and approached Rome. But nothing good was going to come out of it and he knew it. As soon as he got close to the other man, he was punched in the jaw, knocking him back onto the ground. He felt the warmth of blood start to drip from his mouth, but he didn't dare spit it out. Instead, he let it pool out of his lip as he stared at the concert.

"Stand up," Rome said coldly and immediately Germania knew it wasn't going to end peacefully. Yet, he did what he was told and stood up, straightening his back like a warrior as he was punched again, sending him once more to the ground. That one he should have seen coming.

"I said stand up," the man order again and Germania did as he was told. This time though Rome didn't hit him. He stared at him for a quick moment before gripping his chin harshly and jerking it to look him in the eyes, digging his nails deep into the man's skin. He stared with no emotion into the blue depths of Germania's and squeezed his face aggressively. Then, as if for no reason, he kissed the man harshly, catching his lips between his teeth and biting down hard enough to draw blood. He pulled away and spit Germania's blood on the ground and then roughly pushed his face away, leaving deep claw marks on his chin and cheek. This was the real nature of their relationship. Slave and master, Germania always being harmed by the other man. Most of the scars Francis had seen on his body were due to Rome and his sadistic nature. After a moment of silence, Rome pulled out another cigarette and spoke softly as he exhaled a puff of smoke.

"You slept with my son," he said. There was no answer from the Germanic man. Rome already knew the answer. "Answer me Germania or I will treat you like the dog you are."

"Yes."

"Behind my back?" He didn't want to answer that. If he said yes he knew for sure he'd pay for it later. He didn't want to pay for it later, he just wanted to be free of the Roman.

"Yes," he said softly and as soon as the word left his lips he was slapped across the face. How much longer was this going to go on?

"I could kill you for that. For harming my child. For making his wedding a mess," he said and Germania simply stayed there, blood pooling from several wounds that were inflicted upon him. When he was done with it, Rome stomped out the cigarette like before and looked at Germania. He grabbed the man's chin again, this time without the pressure of before, and brought his lips once more to the other's.

And this was the other thing he had to deal with. For some reason, Rome had an obsession with him. Despite the fact that he had slept around with countless women during the day, and even parts of the night, when it all came down to it Germania was the b***h left to get his remainder of lust. Though, instead of the normal pushy and demanding cravings that came with Rome's advances, this one was soft and gentle. It was so unlike the harsh man who had conquered the world so long before. Even though part of him screamed not to, Germania found himself responding back, habit from what he had to do before. But soon it was all over and Rome was pulling back to lick the blood on Germania's lips and chin. The man couldn't think, he was too much in pain and longing. All he knew was that he wished to be with Francis and to be away from this man who had tortured him for so long. At least with Francis he could love and be loved gently. He wouldn't have to be harmed or abused before he was caressed, and even then it was not in a gentle loving way. Lost in his own thoughts, he was completely unaware of the fact that Rome was kissing his neck, making love bites to prove who he belonged to. He felt numb and lifeless, and he wished it would just all end.

"Ti amo," the man whispered softly, and startled, Germania pulled away as fast as he could. It was the first time he had ever moved away from Rome and his tactics and he prepared himself for another blow. But when it didn't come he was confused. Instead, with a dull look, Rome stared at him.

"I just said I love you. Don't you have anything to say?" he said but all Germania could do was glare at him. Under normal circumstances he wouldn't dare glare at the man, not if he wanted to live. But he no longer cared.

"Why? All you do is beat me. You love my body and the power you have over me," he said curtly.

"Yes, I do love those things. But I love you. I'm jealous of Francis. Of course I'd never hurt him, but I'm jealous of him. How he can be the sole center of your desire and love," he said as he took a step forward to close the gap between him and Germania, which the man took a step back. He waited for another blow, but once again it didn't come. But what came next caught him completely off guard.

Rome quickly stepped forward and wrapped his arms around Germania, pulling him in for another kiss. And instead of fighting, Germania gave in. He was tired, he was in pain, and most of all he was in shambles. His emotions, the ones he kept deep inside him, where all worked up and with the physical attention Rome was giving him, he couldn't deny it. When Rome pulled back to allow Germania to breath, he realized the man was slightly flushed. He smiled to himself and took his hand in his own.

"Come. We'll go back to the hotel. And I'll show you just how much I truly love you," he said and without complaint, Germania followed behind like he always had.

My rate is 15k per paragraph or 20k per 1,500 words.

Golden Fairy

CrzyAlterEgo

Ok, I'd like 1500 words

Fashionable Informer

Sidereus Nuncius
CrzyAlterEgo

Ok, I'd like 1500 words

Alright.
If I go over, will you be able to pay the 2k per 100 word count?
If so, just send a trade and the date you want me to have your writing done.

Golden Fairy

CrzyAlterEgo

lol, just write as many words as you think would make the story work better, I'll send a trade for 30k for some extra freedom, but I can send more later depending on how it goes

EDIT: As for deadline, just as soon as you can have it, message me if any problem could make it take too long

Fashionable Informer

Sidereus Nuncius
Is there anyway you want it to end?
Like, they get together, or Rill accepts her feelings?

Golden Fairy

CrzyAlterEgo
Sidereus Nuncius
Is there anyway you want it to end?
Like, they get together, or Rill accepts her feelings?

That's up to you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces