Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hello there~

My name is Onyx, and I am currently looking for a story- or even poetry- about my OC, Roxxi (the angry looking one on the left...). It need not be long- even a drabble about her or something. Anyone whom offers will also get their post tipped. Pick your price- I have gotten authors who do 10 Gold a word, so I guess that's a suggestion price- not necessary, however. Just pick your price ^w^

I was hoping that the story could be based around a follow-up of this bio, and her experiences in a psychotic, torturous- and slightly experimental- asylum that rings true to the sadistic values of one based in the Victorian era, as though it were completely cut off from the modern world. As Roxxi deals with the asylum, she must also deal with her "cellmate", Demetrius- an equally troubled and socially naive male whom she forms a friendship with as they try to prove to themselves and the doctors that they are not actually insane... Remember, despite the dark story, obey the ToS.

Gore, Victorian aspects, dark humour, and Emilie Autumn, Green Day, My Chemical Romance, and Avenged Sevenfold references are wonderful for me. As well, you are more than free to ask me anything than pertains to the story- via comment or PM. Please leave me samples- merci. If you don't like my plot, please don't bother trolling or flaming. I love insanity and Victorian themes in writing. I revel in the works of Poe, and the music of Emilie Autumn.

I'm sorry this is such a long post, and that his request may seem similar, but it may because it is- I have also requested the story in misc. shoppes under a different account, For Many Centauries. Even PM her and ask if I stole the idea- t'is me XD

Hired Writers:
Styhx- 315k for a 30k word story
Kuaiko- 40k for a forty page story
I Used To Be A Whale- 300k + 20-ish-k tip for 6k short story
KairiWillSwantonYou- 400k for 16k word story
TwilightGambit- 100k for 10k word story
Rawraphobic Dinosaur- 100k for a 25k word story
emmiegal25- Pay-as-I-wish for 10k word story
hilo-lilo- 50k for a 5k word story
jonny683- 10k for a oneshot Complete
PvtZydrate- 5k for a Shakespearean Sonnet
Omnoxide- 150k for a 10ishk word story
The Chibi Queen- 50k for a 5k word story

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hullo, I'll give it a shot for 50 gold a word if you're interested? ^-^

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Do you have any samples, by chance?

I Used To Be A Whale
Alice WR Ashdown
Do you have any samples, by chance?

I Used To Be A Whale

Yes, but they're all long x3 Would you like excerpts from them or something? :3

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I Used To Be A Whale

Could I see an excerpt of an average paragraph, if that's okay?
Alice WR Ashdown
I Used To Be A Whale

Could I see an excerpt of an average paragraph, if that's okay?

“There are things in this world they won’t believe, son.” The flap of his black wings sounded out as they hit the air. I can make it happen. “Things they won’t accept.” Thwump. Thwump. Twump. I can make it work. “Things they will shun, push away, and run from.” His heart beat quickened. I can do this. “You are one of those things.” His eyes grew wide. No, dad, you’re wrong! I can be just like them!
Beep! Beep! Be-Beep! Beep! He hit the alarm as he fell off of his bed. A large thomp! was heard as he hit the floor and grunted, stretching big before he stood up, shaking his head as the snow white hair shook into place, pulling on his black low neck shirt as he walked into the bathroom. He slipped his fingers into the hair gel on the bathroom counter and fixed his hair in the normal fashion for him: Shorter layers teased upwards and bottoms layers teased out and down. He picked up his mass of necklaces and sorted them out before slipping them on.
Sighing, he walked into the kitchen of his apartment and looked around for something to eat. There wasn’t much that he kept around, and nothing looked good. He finally decided to go without food and turned around, grabbing his bag, and walked out the door to go look around in some shops. He already felt off today, so why not stray a bit from the usual grind?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's an excerpt from my latest personal story I'm working on. emotion_yatta

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I Used To Be A Whale

I rather like your style... How does 300k Gold for a 6k word short story sound to you, dear? Granted, I will give you roughly 20k as a tip after I read it, as well. ^^
Alice WR Ashdown
I Used To Be A Whale

I rather like your style... How does 300k Gold for a 6k word short story sound to you, dear? Granted, I will give you roughly 20k as a tip after I read it, as well. ^^

That sounds great, actually~ :3

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I Used To Be A Whale
That sounds great, actually~ :3

All right, I'm going to send the 300k trade now, and will finish it off when I get the story- and will send the tip trade after I read it. I tend to submit them in advance so I don't get everything mixed up. Better safe than sorry. ^^;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff