Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thirteenth Prophet

10,150 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Wow, sooo many years on Gaia and I never knew such things as writer shops existed. and here I've been spending all of my time goofing around in the role play forum.

Well, I guess I'm gonna open up a writing shop because I really need to start writing stuff again. It helps pass the time and take my mind off of other things. It also really helps when you got some major writer's block.

I guess post whatever you'd like to have written. If it's a fandom check with me first. I'm pretty familiar with most animes so that won't be problem also pretty familiar with most superheroes whether they be DC, Dark Horse, or Marvel. Oh, and t.v. series, If it's on netflix I've most likely seen it and know it. But, if you give me enough background info I'd be more than happy to write stuff for your OC's as well. I really don't have any limits to what I won't write but, I'm not really fond of smut. Don't get me wrong, I've written it before and it is shamelessly hidden away in a drawer whose location will remain undisclosed. >_>

Anyway, I have no clue what people are charging for this stuff. It seems to vary from store to store so, if I accept you, you pay me whatever you feel like. Sound fair?

One more thing, don't rush me. You'll get your stories but I am a Linguistics major in college and have my own workload. Time will depend on what exactly you want versus what's going on in my life but, I'm pretty good at balancing it out.

If you want some examples of my writing style here are some rough examples from my role plays:
Note: These aren't fully edited as your stuff will be.
Another example - I am both Lost_n_Thought and Q
An Excerpt of the final draft of a book I'm working on.

Update: Things might be a little slow moving this week, with Finals but once they're over I'll knock these out real fast.
And as of right now, I'm only going to be accepting two slots for the time being.

1. Psycho Ice - Rough Draft in progress - current word count: 385
2. Rheijima - Rough Draft in progress - current word count: 271

Waitlist ((These people will get the next available slots open))
1. What Penguins Do

Thirteenth Prophet

10,150 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Finished orders
Zeigeist

“I’m afraid, that that’s all I can tell you right now.” Mira had said quietly, her blank eyes betraying no other hint of any kind, leaving the two others in the tent to go by her words alone. When no one spoke up the diviner offered a sympathetic smile in Min’s direction, “I do truly wish I could do more for you but-“

“No,” Min raised a hand to cut her off even though the woman in front of her couldn’t see the gesture, “You’ve already been more than enough help. I can’t ask you to stick your neck out for us anymore.”

“Sure, you can.” Yasuh said speaking up from behind her, “She’s supposed to be this all knowing thing, right?” He got a slight glare from Min, telling him to back off but the man foolishly continued to press the matter, “Then, she should be able to give us more than, ‘head west towards the mountains.’ That’s about as vague as you can get. Which mountain, is there a cave, what are we even looking for?”

At that point, Min turned on him jabbing him in the chest with her finger as she spoke, “You! You should be grateful that she even agreed to meet with us. Mira has just as much riding on all of this as I do. Do you not think if she could help us more she would!” Catching her breath and turned back towards Mira, “Really, west to the mountains is enough. We will start there.” She closed the gap between them and wrapped Mira in a soft hug, “Stay safe, my friend.”

“You do the same,” Mira said in her soft-spoken voice. She leaned into the former goddess’ embrace until her chin rested just above the girl’s shoulder and she whispered into her ear, “Remember to stay west. Let nothing veer you from that path. If you stay true to course, you will find what you seek. And there will be a brighter future on all of our horizons.”

Min nodded in understanding and took a step back, finally breaking the hug. There was a lot riding on this one quest. She turned to Yasuh to announce they would be departing soon only to find him staring at the two of them. The look on his face confused her but she shrugged it off and gathered her belongings from the table. With her things in hand she nodded towards the opening of the tent, “We’re off. Yasuh, let’s go.” To her surprise there was no struggle or fight to get him to leave the tent. Nor were there any more pessimistic remarks about ‘heading west.’ After a few more moments of silence she couldn’t help but glance back over her shoulder. He was just too quiet. He was watching her, staring at her more than usual with that look on his face, she just couldn’t place it. Smug? No, that wasn’t quite it. Her blue eyes narrowed as she walked, was he judging her? For what? “What exactly are you smirking about back there?” She asked when she could no longer stand the feel of his smug grin on her back.

Yasuh shrugged, “Ahhh.. It’s nothing.” But the smirk on his face stayed all the same. After a few more quiet moments passed he spoke up once more, “I just didn’t realize how close you two were is all. You and Mira, that is.”

Min raised an eyebrow, that’s what he was smirking about, well that hardly made sense, “Yes, Mira is decent friend. We share a common problem. Things like that always bring people closer.”

“Oh really, How close?” He grinned, “Because you two seemed ‘very’ ‘very’ close.”

It took Min a moment to catch on to what Yasuh was saying. What exactly was he insinuating? Very close? What did he mean by that? You could almost see the wheels turning in Min’s head as she tried to unravel the actual meaning of the man’s words. And then she remembered that smile. That smile, it wasn’t smug, it wasn’t smug at all. It was devious, that perverted smile always crossed his face when those lewd thoughts were creeping about. Her brow furrowed in thought as she walked. So, what exactly did that mean, a perverted thought between her and Mira? A few more steps and she felt her face heat up as everything finally slid in to place. Min promptly stopped her forward stride and turned on him her face heated and warm from the fresh blush in her cheeks, “HH--How, could you even suggest something like that?!”

“Oh, there’s definitely something there.” The man teased, “That was quite some hug. I really didn’t take you for one of those kinds of girls buuut,” he paused taking a moment to give her a once over, “I can see it now.”

‘one of those girls? See what now?’ What exactly was he picturing? Min could feel her face getting hotter by the second which only seemed to egg Yasuh on in his teasing.

”I’ve heard about girls like you.” The medicine man went on, ”but, I never really quite understood how that works.” He separated his forefinger and middle fingers on both hands and pressed them together suggestively several times so that the webbing between the two fingers met, ”I mean there’s nothing there.”
Min was sure that her face was as red as the scarlet pattern of her robes because her face felt as hot as the embers of a roaring fire. ”Nothing like that ever happened!”

Yasuh looked down at his insinuating hand motions, ”So, it doesn’t work like that?”

”No!” Min growled, ”You filthy pervert!”

He didn’t have much time to react nor did he really remember much of what happened after that. But, damn, he didn’t think Min could hit so hard. Of course, he had only been teasing the woman. Although, he wasn’t going to lie, his mind had gone off on kind of a tangent when the two of them had been hugging. He wondered if things would have gone better is he had just tried to join in on the hug. He wouldn’t have minded that any. Though he did conclude that the results would have probably been similar only, instead of only being hit by Min he might have gotten hit by both girls…It would have been worth it though.

------------------

It had only been three days since they’d seen Mira and that Yasuh had been teasing Min. Now, all of that seemed so far away. Yasuh took in another deep breath the cold air stinging his lungs as he continued forward. It would not have been so bad if it weren’t for the ankle deep snow that was finding its way into his shoes with each step. It wouldn’t be so bad if it weren’t for the chilling winds that whipped like razors against his skin. And it wouldn’t be so bad if he weren’t trying to carry an unconscious Min on his back. He wasn’t built for this kind of work. What the hell had he been thinking when he agreed to accompany this woman on her journey? Well, the money, of course. But, had that been the case he could have just left her back in the snow and taken her jewelry and trinkets as payment. He could have pawned all of it for a fair price. He could have collected and just called it a day. But, now here he found himself on a mountainside, fighting a winter storm, and attempting to carry his body weight in former goddess. He had to admit, this was not how he saw this going.

”There better be one hell of a payday after this.” He grunted and pushed onward searching the mountainside for some kind of cave or anything else they could use for shelter. But, the white out was so intense he could barely see a foot in front of his face. ”Couldn’t hire a damn Sherpa.” he mumbled to himself and took another difficult step forward. ”Couldn’t part with one goddamn ring to pay the man. Now we’re going to die out here.” He was growing more and more annoyed with each step he took but, the anger was helping to push him forward and keep his mind off of the chill on his skin. However, anger could only push him on for so long.

He wasn’t sure how much time had passed, it was difficult to say with the snow blocking out the sun. It could have been a few minutes. It could have been a few hours but just on the edge of his vision he could just see a hint of light, a shadow of an orange flickering flame just on the next ridge. It was like a brilliant welcoming beacon compared to the seemingly endless white void they were trapped in. ”Just a little further.” Yasuh told himself, but his breathing was already ragged and his legs were shaking from both the cold and strain he’d already put on them. Maybe the fire wasn’t even really there. Maybe it was his mind playing tricks on him, just showing him what he wanted to see. The medicine man clenched his teeth and set his jaw tight, whether it was a cruel trick of the mind or not, that flame could be there only hope. He shifted Min’s weight slightly and willed his legs to take him just a little further.

By the time he was upon the flame, his vision was blurring around the edges and a cold sweat was pouring down over his face. This was not what he signed up for. He blew out a heavy breath as the overhang came into view. It wasn’t a fully formed cave but it would offer enough shelter from the snow and wind plus, it was where the flames continued to burn. Just a few more steps.

When he finally reached the overhang his legs gave out and he fell to his knees in the ankle deep snow and Min’s unconscious form slipped down from his back. His movements were clumsy as he reached for her, he had to get her up out of the snow. But, before his hand could reach her another pair of arms reached out and picked the former goddess’ still form from the snow.

”Pick yourself up son, and come out of the cold.”The man’s gruff voice came out from underneath a fur-lined hood that shadowed his face. Yasuh took in another heavy breath, it wasn’t as though he had any room to argue with the man but he wasn’t even sure he had the strength to pick himself back up. But, the man didn’t wait around to see if he could. He carried Min further back under the ledge, back to the fire that was nestled up against the mountain wall and out of reach of the bitter winds. Yasuh could feel his entire body tremble from the effort but after a few failed attempts he managed to shakily make his way back up onto his own two feet and follow the stranger further back to safety.

The further Yasuh made it back under the ridge and closer to the fire he got, the better he felt. The heat from the small flames enveloped the area. Perhaps, it was because he was so cold, but the heat given off by the fire almost seemed unreal. He’d never felt a fire so warm and yet the snow around the flames refused to melt. He could have just lost himself in the fire before him but his attention was drawn back up, as their mystery man laid Min down next to the flames. Her skin was paler than normal and a good portion of her face was red and chapped from the unrelenting winds, or it had been. The longer she sat under the fire’s glow he could see the change in her complexion. The red faded from the girl’s cheeks and the usual glow came back to her skin. He watched as Min’s condition shifted from bad to fair and then looked to the guy who was knelt down by her side. ”Who are you?”

The man looked up, the hood still covering most of his face and the light from the fire helped to cast an extra menacing shadow over his features. So, Yasuh was already regretting asking before the man answered in the same gruff voice as before, ”People don’t say thank you anymore?”

”Oh umm..” Yasuh stammered, ”Thank you?” It came out more as a weak question than an actual show of gratitude but the stranger already seemed to have already turned his attention back on the unconscious Min. And Yasuh watched from his spot by the fire. Even through the man’s coat he could tell the stranger was built like an ox. He would have been far better suited for caring Min through the snowstorm than he had been. As the medicine man warmed himself by the fire he couldn’t help but watch the man as he looked over Min. He supposed he should feel protective of her but something about the stranger, although he looked big and scary, put him at ease. There was a presence about him that told him that they were safe, it was kind of how he felt when he first saw the firelight flickering through the snow. But, he couldn’t help but jump when he heard the man’s voice again.

”I thought you were supposed to be taking care of her?” The stranger said with a harsh edge in his voice and Yasuh began questioning the calming presence he thought he had felt.

He wasn’t even sure how to answer that, ”I..I was. But, she walked us right into a snowstorm!” And then of course she’d been stubborn and pushed onward. By the time she collapsed they were already too far to turn back. He looked down at the crackling flames as he remembered the journey. He only looked back up when he heard the faint sound of Min’s voice.

”Yasuh…”Her voice cracked slightly and her eyes remained shut as she muttered his name again. He wasn’t sure whether she was dreaming or just too weak to do much more than talk but he scooted closer to her and gently rested a hand on her shoulder to try to put her mind at ease.

”I’m here.” he said quietly.

His voice seemed to have only stirred her more. ”Yasuh.” her eyes fluttered for a moment and then she managed to slowly open them. Min laid there for a few moments quietly taking in her surroundings before looking up at him weakly. ”Yasuh. Where are we?”

”On a mountainside trapped in a snowstorm.” Yasuh said flatly. ”You re-thinking that Sherpa idea yet?”

Min sighed it was clear from the slow breath that she still wasn’t anywhere near her full strength yet, ”I’m sorry.” she said quietly. She closed her eyes and tried to think back to the last thing she could remember and it wasn’t much. She had regretted her decision to carry on against the snowstorm almost immediately, but she couldn’t have said so in front of Yasuh. She would have never heard the end of it. And then the cold hadn’t taken too long to get to her after that. Min could remember feeling lightheaded and then that was about it. She opened her eyes once more and looked from Yasuh to the fire next to them. ”How did we get here?” She looked to her companion and her eyes widened slightly, ”Did you…did you carry me?”

Yasuh laughed somewhat sheepishly, ”Yeah.” He wasn’t sure what else to add to that because the shock on Min’s face was sort of priceless, but once it wore off he continued on, ”Then, I followed this fire and this guy helped--.” He paused looking around for the strange man who’d only been there a moment ago but, found they were alone under the overhang.

Min stared at him confused. With some effort she managed to sit herself upright and looked around the ledge, ”What man?”

”He was here just a second ago.”

Min shook her head, ”I haven’t seen anyone but you since I opened my eyes.” She tilted her head, and pressed her hand against his forehead to feel for a fever, ”You’re not going delirious on me, are you? Snow madness or something like that?”

Yasuh shook off Min’s hand, ”No, I swear he was here.”

Min let out a small laugh, it wasn’t often she got to tease him. It was usually the other way around, ”Suuure he was.”

”He was!”

--------------------

”Thanks for telling me.” Bong-Gi said as he pulled back the hood of his coat and watched the two from another nearby mountain peak.

Mira appeared beside him, ”You’re welcome. Thank you for not intervening further.”

Bong-Gi didn’t look entirely happy with that statement but he nodded, ”Are you sure, this is how it has to be?”

Mira gave another sympathetic smile and rested a hand on the man’s shoulder, “Yes, We must keep our distance and you must continue to pretend to know nothing. Right now, it’s the best way to keep her safe.” She watched as the man gave a longing look back to the mountainside. ”And yet, You still worry?”

Bong-Gi was quiet for some time as he stared off into the snowstorm, ”Yes,” he said finally. ”But, I know Min and she’s stubborn, tough like me. And that boy,” he looked back to Mira, ”He will stick by her, won’t he?”

Mira smiled, turning her eyes up towards the sky, ”Yes, he may not look like much but, for a human he will play a big part in all of this. The journey will be difficult but, we must trust in them and their judgment.”

The man followed Mira’s gaze to the sky and nodded, ”I will trust you… and them. But, I will be keeping an eye on them. If something goes wrong you can’t stop me from trying to help her.”

”Very well, you’re right. I cannot stop you but, I will trust you to make the right decision when the time comes.” Mira said before quietly taking her leave from the mountain peak, leaving Bong-Gi alone to watch the two until the snow finally let up.
------------------------------

Yeah, it's not a fancy shop but, it's a shop.
Anyway, I declare this place to be open!
Post away.

Wheezing Baby

Hi there, hun~
Would 10 million be enough for a drabble of my ocs?
o wo

The characters involved would be;
Min;
The Goddess

User Image

User Image
Name; Suh-Min-Jee.
Aka; Min.

Deity of invention.

Most accurate refs
Face, hair, body, colors. - Face, body, hair. - Hair and body. - Hair, skin, and eye colors.

Outfits
One - Two - Three - Four

Height; 5'4''
Weight; 132 lbs. [She has wide hips, thighs, and a large chest.]
Alignment; Lawful good.
Weapon; Single blade urumi. Usually wrapped around her waist under a sash.

Strengths; Skilled at urumi combat, clever, and quick on her feet.
Weaknesses; Losing her Godly abilities has left her mortal and vulnerable. The lack of human immunity means even the slightest exposure to germs and illness can sicken her easily and will stay with her longer.

Key personality words; Naive, curious, cheerful, modest, child-like, exuberant.

Relationships; Yasuh - Companion
Ihllr - Enemy

and Yasuh;
The Doctor

User Image

User Image
Name; Yasuh Kwan.
Aka; Yasuh.

Traveling Medicine Man

Most accurate refs
Hair, face, body, outfit, color. - Face, hair. - Face, hair, colors. - Hair, body, colors, outfit.

Outfits
One - Two - Three - Four

Height; 6 ft.
Weight; 141 lbs. [He's very skinny.]
Age; Twenty-six.
Alignment; Chaotic neutral.
Weapon; Medicine! And maybe a dagger.

Strengths; He is very knowledgeable about plants and herbs, able to diagnose and treat various illnesses and can tend to wounds. He's also good at talking himself out of a bad situation, and can run very fast when he needs to!
Weaknesses; Not very physically strong and a little on the lazy side, unless properly motivated or bribed.

Key personality words; Selfish, outgoing, intelligent, perverted, laid back, cowardly.

Relationships; Min - Companion
Ihllr - Enemy by proxy

A general run-down of their story;
Min, who is a Goddess from the Heavenly realm, begs the Goddess of stars and fortune to grant her a new life as a human. The reason for this is that she discovers her soon-to-be husband, the god of war, wants to use her abilities for the purpose of waging a war across the Heavenly realm and seeking supreme power. But she learns of a Heavenly relic on Earth that could be useful to stop him.

As a human she is undetectable to the Gods unless she prays to them, making her nearly impossible to find. However, because she was not born with a human body and lacks natural immunity and strength. She gets sick very easily, the sun burns her skin quickly, and she tires almost immediately after any physical activity.

Her solution is a chance encounter with a traveling medicine man, Yasuh, who is enlisted after some heavy begging and the promise of monetary rewards are given, to assist her on her journey. [She pays for things with the exchange of her jewelry and trinkets, which she doesn't enjoy, as she is very attached to her shiny jewelry.]

Setting: East Asian inspired landscape, but no clear time range. There are no vehicles or modern technology.

Here are other stories written about them.

Thirteenth Prophet

10,150 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
zeigeist
haha! Yes, I like these two. I'll gladly write something for them. Did you have any particular theme you want it to revolve around?

Wheezing Baby

Q_The_Drama

Ah, yay, thank you!
<3
I went ahead and sent you the trade.

Nope, not particularly.
Go crazy with it~

Thirteenth Prophet

10,150 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
zeigeist
Q_The_Drama

Ah, yay, thank you!
<3
I went ahead and sent you the trade.

Nope, not particularly.
Go crazy with it~

ooohh. go crazy? All right then. wink
I'm gonna read a few of the other stories you have posted and brainstorm a bit, but I'll come up with something wonderful for you. Quick question, may I delve into your minor character pool and pull out one or two of them as well? Or do you strictly want Min and Yasuh?

Wheezing Baby

Q_The_Drama

Haha, that's wonderful to hear.
But yeah, feel free to grab at any of the other characters as you need them.
c:

Wicked Demigod

Q_The_Drama

Hi, love heart Are you familiar with The Originals/The Vampire Diaries or The Hobbit?

Thirteenth Prophet

10,150 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Rheijima
Q_The_Drama

Hi, love heart Are you familiar with The Originals/The Vampire Diaries or The Hobbit?

Unfortunately, those are two fandoms that I don't have much knowledge in. So, I'd be unable to write anything revolving around them. My knowledge of both of those worlds is pretty much zero.

Sorry, I couldn't be of more help.

Wheezing Baby

Wicked Demigod

Q_The_Drama

Unfortunately, those are two fandoms that I don't have much knowledge in. So, I'd be unable to write anything revolving around them. My knowledge of both of those worlds is pretty much zero.

What about Kateikyou Hitman Reborn! or Captain America? ^^

Thirteenth Prophet

10,150 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Rheijima
Q_The_Drama

What about Kateikyou Hitman Reborn! or Captain America? ^^

Well, I do know quite a bit about Captain America. And Kateikyou Hitman Reborn! is on my current watch list as far as animes go.

Wicked Demigod

Q_The_Drama
Well, I do know quite a bit about Captain America. And Kateikyou Hitman Reborn! is on my current watch list as far as animes go.

Request
OC #2
Mayu Hiwarashi
Appearance: Waist-length straight black hair. Black eyes. Ivory skin. 5’0
Personality and background: A complete cynic and nihilist. Thought of herself as damaged and not good for much. Introvert. Her mom, who’s Japanese, died because of colon cancer when Mayu was 19. Her dad works as an agent for S.H.I.E.L.D. He’s Caucasian. She takes her mom’s last name and don’t want to have anything to do with her dad. They don’t meet much either. When she was really young, her dad often take her to some remote forest and they’d hunt. It was then they found out that her aim with a gun is amazing. And with a rifle sniper, she’s flawless. But Mayu doesn’t want to work for S.H.I.E.L.D no matter how her dad tried to convince her and they drifted apart when her mom died and he wasn’t there.
Right now Mayu’s working for a big accounting firm as a partner. She hates it but it pays well and she didn’t know what else she can do. She already given up on trying to find something she’d like.
Likes: Cats, dogs, sweets, reading, going to new places where no one know her and just stroll aimlessly
Dislikes: Height, vegetables, kids

Plot: Her dad, Ryan McHenry, was on a top secret mission to infiltrate an organization and steal intel but haven’t checked in for two week. They think that his cover might’ve been compromised. He’s either dead or in a dungeon being tortured for information. S.H.I.E.L.D decided to send in Steve and a team to try and rescue him. The attempt failed and Ryan died in the process.
Steve decided to go tell Mayu about this news himself. Except he couldn’t find her anywhere. She was abducted by that same organization because of her dad. Other details are up to you. Can you write me a fic about this? Steve trying to rescue her while she’s trying to save herself from being killed. Slight romance between them?

I don't have a definite length in mind so however long you think fit ^^ How about 20mils per 1500 words? heart

Thirteenth Prophet

10,150 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Rheijima

Oh yes, I can most definitely do this! If you don't mind I'll give you the first spot on the waiting list which should bump you up to the 2nd slot sometime tonight because I'm just about done with zeigeist's request.

one question though, This is Capt. in modern day time right? Are you wanting it to be more like Captain America from the original Comic book series or more Avengers the Captain America re-vamped?

Wicked Demigod

Q_The_Drama
Oh yes, I can most definitely do this! If you don't mind I'll give you the first spot on the waiting list which should bump you up to the 2nd slot sometime tonight because I'm just about done with zeigeist's request.

one question though, This is Capt. in modern day time right? Are you wanting it to be more like Captain America from the original Comic book series or more Avengers the Captain America re-vamped?

Yep, waiting list is fine ^^ And yes, Capt. in modern day time. I haven't read the comic so more Avengers/the Captain America re-vamped would be great! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff