Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you going to enter? Answer seriously.

Yes. 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 6 ]
No. 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 18 ]
I'm pretty sure I am . . . 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 6 ]
I'm hoping to . . . 0.37878787878788 37.9% [ 25 ]
I'm not allowed to . . . (Why?!?) 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 66 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

Christianne_015
Got my theme -- Valentine's Day!

How original...

There's a song called Two Days In February. Why don't you use that as a prompt, too?
days_night
Christianne_015

How original...

There's a song called Two Days In February. Why don't you use that as a prompt, too?

Well, I was actually thinking of February 11th. It's supposedly "Satisfied Staying Single Day." What'cha think? The Valentine's thing is because I got desperate.

Aged Seeker

10,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Christianne_015
Okay, there might be some errors in the front page posts, but I'll fix them when I get around to them.

Grammar, punctuation, or spelling? Or content?

Edit: Why have you never (or have you??) applied for a grant? (Forgive my horrid memory, please, if you have, in fact, applied. I know. I did it on purpose!)
Mahayr
Christianne_015
Okay, there might be some errors in the front page posts, but I'll fix them when I get around to them.

Grammar, punctuation, or spelling? Or content?

Edit: Why have you never (or have you??) applied for a grant? (Forgive my horrid memory, please, if you have, in fact, applied. I know. I did it on purpose!)

No, I haven't applied yet. I've never had any other judges besides myself for my contests (except this last one, January, where Sylphi helped), so I didn't exactly have the requirements. AND I don't have a minimum number of entries that I need before I judge a contest (you all said 15, right?). Those aside, I think I'd still be able to apply for a grant, but I haven't done it yet. I've thought about it for sure, just haven't done it.

And for the first thing that you wrote: Huh? You mean helping your chances of winning? I don't care so much about errors and such, but some people make so many, I have a hard time reading what they wrote, and it takes away my liking of the story. Content means more.
Christianne_015
days_night
Christianne_015

How original...

Well, I was actually thinking of February 11th. It's supposedly "Satisfied Staying Single Day." What'cha think? The Valentine's thing is because I got desperate.

What do you mean?
days_night
Christianne_015
days_night
Christianne_015

How original...

What do you mean?

I kind of forgot that February was coming up and didn't think of anything for a theme/prompt. And I didn't even remember that Valentine's Day was in February (more like that it was coming up), so someone mentioned it, and I chose that as a quick theme.

I put up some more themes/prompts.
Christianne_015
days_night
Christianne_015
days_night
Christianne_015

How original...

What do you mean?

I kind of forgot that February was coming up and didn't think of anything for a theme/prompt. And I didn't even remember that Valentine's Day was in February (more like that it was coming up), so someone mentioned it, and I chose that as a quick theme.

Okay. I saw them. The song is the song prompt in my February contest, and I sort of stole the Valentine's Day one from yours... sweatdrop

Heh...My dad was thoroughly convince that Valentine's Day is on the seventeenth up until last night...
days_night
Christianne_015
days_night
Christianne_015
days_night
Christianne_015

How original...

What do you mean?

Okay. I saw them. The song is the song prompt in my February contest, and I sort of stole the Valentine's Day one from yours... sweatdrop

Heh...My dad was thoroughly convince that Valentine's Day is on the seventeenth up until last night...

Well, we don't have school on Fridays here, and I didn't remember what day of the week it was today. I was going around asking, "Is today Thursday?" Yeah . . .
Wahhhhh!!! I found two enchanted trunks in five to ten minutes, got one, but when I clicked the second one, I DIDN'T GET IT! Oh, well, I'm happy that I got at least one . . .
OH MY GOD!!! Has anyone read the storyline? The one with Ian?
Christianne_015

gonk IAN!! NO!!!!
days_night
Christianne_015

gonk IAN!! NO!!!!

*big, tear-filled eyes* You . . . saw it?
Christianne_015
days_night
Christianne_015

gonk IAN!! NO!!!!

User Image

Sorry. I had to do that. Yes, I saw it. OMG! Ian! I hink the mods have it in for him! gonk
days_night
Christianne_015
days_night
Christianne_015

gonk IAN!! NO!!!!

User Image

Sorry. I had to do that. Yes, I saw it. OMG! Ian! I hink the mods have it in for him! gonk

I can't believe they let that HAPPEN to him!!!
Entered. ^^

I keep missing writing contest and it's peeving me. I don't ever win but I love the challenge and I finally found a prompt I was able to complete.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff