Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's another 1k! That will really help a lot. As soon as Ashaela comes on, I will send her the trade... YAY!

Could you please link to the Workshop on the main page and say that they gave us necessary funds?
pingpong867
It's another 1k! That will really help a lot. As soon as Ashaela comes on, I will send her the trade... YAY!

Could you please link to the Workshop on the main page and say that they gave us necessary funds?

If you're speaking to me, I fear I don't have that ability, unless I edit a past post... is that what you mean? I am confuzzled.
imperfectutopia
pingpong867

If you're speaking to me, I fear I don't have that ability, unless I edit a past post... is that what you mean? I am confuzzled.

No, I was speaking to Ashaela. She can put it up on the main post.
pingpong867
imperfectutopia
pingpong867

Yeah, that's what I thought... I suffer from stupidity. crying
imperfectutopia
pingpong867
imperfectutopia
pingpong867

Yeah, that's what I thought... I suffer from stupidity. crying

You do not! blaugh
Oooh.... Way cool! biggrin
sad why isnt anybody signing up???
comeon!!
we need more peoples!!! ^_^
RainyAndrew
sad why isnt anybody signing up???
comeon!!
we need more peoples!!! ^_^

3nodding
Bumpity bump bump, bumpity bump bump, look at Frosty go....

.....__
....|...|
...------
....(..)
...(....)
..(......)

[EDIT] Apparently Gaia auto-formatting is not friendly to ASCII drawings. Let's just say the dots are speed lines because of how incredibly fast Frosty is going, shall we?[/EDIT]
Bump. 3nodding
Anyone know how we can get more people? sad
I may write a story for you. I'll see when I finish. If I feel It's worth 50g, you'll get it, and if I don't, you won't.
I would like to enter, please.
haakon
I may write a story for you. I'll see when I finish. If I feel It's worth 50g, you'll get it, and if I don't, you won't.

Fair enough. wink I'll look forward to seeing it!

Amai Kusanagi
I would like to enter, please.

Very cool! Everything you should need to know should be in the first three posts on page one, but please feel totally free to ask about anything that isn't clear.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff