Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mahayr
Looks like you have some good interest, best of luck!

Thank you c: But it's more difficult than I expected... To get people to join.. T u T

Aged Seeker

10,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Snow Prelude
Mahayr
Looks like you have some good interest, best of luck!

Thank you c: But it's more difficult than I expected... To get people to join.. T u T

Yes its always hard you just need to be patient - they will come! And remain active in the contest yourself with talking to everyone and updating post as needed.

You will do fine I think!
BUMPU c: Hope you guys are doing well. Feel free to ask any questions!

Aged Seeker

10,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Snow Prelude
BUMPU c: Hope you guys are doing well. Feel free to ask any questions!

They will come!

Devoted Businesswoman

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
>Is there a word limit?
>How old is Ferra?
>Can the guy be human?
>Does she have contact with other fallen stars?
>Is there a specific number of the fallen stars?

Actually, I'm still trying to consider entering since the deadline's fast approaching.
I only recently started to take interest in writing contests here in gaia.
So, I'm still a newbie in writing. I hope to develop my writing skills. 3nodding
Misuzaki Shinsei
>Is there a word limit?
>How old is Ferra?
>Can the guy be human?

Actually, I'm still trying to consider entering since the deadline's fast approaching.
So, I'm still a newbie in writing. I hope to develop my writing skills. 3nodding

Hello! c: Welcome!
- I'd like it to be over 1000 words. That's pretty easy to achieve, no?
- Ferra has been reincarnated a few times, so technically, her soul is ancient. However, she has the appearance of a 19 year old. Very youthful and elegant.
- Yes.
- Mhm, many surprisingly. Would you like information on some of them?
- Thousands. Imagine the constellation Sagittarius shattered.

And good luck! You still have a good amount of time and pressure really does magic sometimes c:

Devoted Businesswoman

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Snow Prelude
Misuzaki Shinsei
>Is there a word limit?
>How old is Ferra?
>Can the guy be human?

Hello! c: Welcome!
- I'd like it to be over 1000 words. That's pretty easy to achieve, no?
- Ferra has been reincarnated a few times, so technically, her soul is ancient. However, she has the appearance of a 19 year old. Very youthful and elegant.
- Yes.
- Mhm, many surprisingly. Would you like information on some of them?
- Thousands. Imagine the constellation Sagittarius shattered.

And good luck! You still have a good amount of time and pressure really does magic sometimes c:

>Sweet smile
>Does she remember her past lives? Or can I make her forget?
> Ok.
>I would like to have information about some of them to be able to use it in the story. I need at least three I guess. 2 boys, 1 girl.
>Wow thousands and they are all here on earth, can they be of different race? Can I make it so that the others know of their being while the unfortunate ones don't?

Thanks. I'll try to submit something. biggrin
Misuzaki Shinsei

>Sweet smile
>Does she remember her past lives? Or can I make her forget?
> Ok.
>I would like to have information about some of them to be able to use it in the story. I need at least three I guess. 2 boys, 1 girl.
>Wow thousands and they are all here on earth, can they be of different race? Can I make it so that the others know of their being while the unfortunate ones don't?

Thanks. I'll try to submit something. biggrin

> She remembers, so I'm afraid not.
> Other stars:
John: tall and wiry lad with a head of messy, honey-hued hair and bright green eyes. He is of Swiss-American descent and has a very calm attitude in most situations. He's charming when he smiles. He has a rather bland personality than expected of him, and his favorite thing to do is literally sit in a cafe or library and study. He finds Ferra's tea to be one of the best.
> Alec: the very opposite of John. He has three inches on Ferra's height (5' 6" wink but his height complex is very severe when near any taller male. He has a solid, even build but eats a terrible amount of junk food. His mother is a Bulgarian model, so he is deemed quite handsome. He has dark brown eyes and pale blond hair. He is very blunt and talkative, and gets passionate easily. He loves being around the city area and surrounded by a crowd. His loneliness comes from neglect from his parents, and he is probably one of the most "human" stars. He likes to buy girls food and Ferra is one of them.
> Haruka: descendant of Japanese-American culture who is praised for her pale skin and doll-like features. She loves to run and has a surprisingly boyish personality. She is as tall as Ferra, but is more vivacious and sweet for first impressions. She recently recovered her memories. She is good friends with Alec, John, and Ferra.
>Yes c:

Greedy Fatcat

13,025 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I'll be brain storming for this. 8D
Guys, deadline is approaching! c:

I can't wait to see what you have for me! * u *
All entries are due on the 25th, by 11:59PM [East coast time].

Please post them here.

I hope I have a fair amount of entries.

Demonic Bookworm

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
((Is this still open?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff