Welcome to Gaia! ::

Er . . . extending the due date would be kinda awesome. Didn't expect 4,000 words to come by this slowly. sweatdrop
I should finish on time -I've got just over 3000 words now- but an extended due date would probably be a good thing .. Not by much, I mean, but since I've still got a couple hundred words, at least, left to write and I still need to go over it and whatnot, I probably wouldn't get it entirely finished by Monday. Plus I couldn't write yesterday since I was busy all day, so I'm even farther behind than I should be ...
User Image
Still working on mine. I'm going to try to get the majority done tomorrow.
Is there a specific time Monday that it has to be in if you don't move the deadline?
Alright then, it's decided.
I want the best from all of you, so I will be extending the due date to lets say...
June 18th Before midnight in (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time

Is that enough time for everyone?
User Image
*salute*
Got it, yo.
Yeah, I'll definitely be able to get it finished then.

.. My exams start the day after the new due date, so I'll probably try to finish my entry by the Sunday or Monday before. Normally I'd probably look over my notes before the exam starts or something, but the first exam is the subject that makes the least sense to me, so I plan to actually study for that one ... x.x;
Is it too late for me too enter or may I grab a spot? And, does the song that inspired us have to be in english?
Holdið er hlaðið orku
hafið yfir þína sýn.

It's not too late to enter.

The song does not have to be in English, but a translation needs to be included.

Drjúpa af dimmum veggjum
dreyri, vessar og vín.
Ooooh, this looks like fun.

-Ponders entering-
I'll add you both all the same. Thanks Days!

Fanatical Bibliophile

Holy crap, the deadline's updated? o_o I might just be able to write something then! =D

Edit: I was formerly known as Mika252 by the way.
Oh, I'm so glad that you extended the deadline! Thank you. smile I really wanted to enter this contest, but I didn't say anything before because I wasn't sure that I'd have it ready on time. I'm still not positive that it'll be done by then, but it's looking better. I had to scrap what I had at first because, well, the characters lacked depth and the writing was shabby. >< Would you add me to list of entrants? I think that will be the extra pinch of incentive that I need to finish it on time.

Muddles generated a random number between 1 and 59 ... 34!

I'm just doing this to try and decide which character I'm going to write about, since I have too many ideas at the moment.
Mika: I'll update your username on the front page.
Music: No, I'm glad you decided to enter. You now have a spot on the front page as well.
Muddles: Very good idea. ^^
Holdið er hlaðið orku
hafið yfir þína sýn.

Inu: Hehe. They were all Ms.

And are you aware that the link in your siggy links to the image, rather than the thread.
sweatdrop

Drjúpa af dimmum veggjum
dreyri, vessar og vín.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out